SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Sunny I live about 20 minutes from JFK, let me know if I can do anything to help...

Also, I have a question for you guys. My SO is making his appt today for the medical, however, he has no idea where is immunization card is, I told him they would just do a blood test to see what vaccine he has, and if he is messing any. I saw Sus post about it costing $300-$400, should he just go to a clinic and have them do the blood test and administer whatever vaccine he needs? Everything is happening so fast, we are seriousy under a time crunch!

I would have him go to the clinic and get what shots he needs ASAP - I don't know that they would do the blood test in JA - I think it was Lawny who said they got the vaccine info from his school records - maybe try that?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Sunny I live about 20 minutes from JFK, let me know if I can do anything to help...

Also, I have a question for you guys. My SO is making his appt today for the medical, however, he has no idea where is immunization card is, I told him they would just do a blood test to see what vaccine he has, and if he is messing any. I saw Sus post about it costing $300-$400, should he just go to a clinic and have them do the blood test and administer whatever vaccine he needs? Everything is happening so fast, we are seriousy under a time crunch!

He should be able to get a copy of his shots from his family doctor or his school records. I don't know anything about testing for vaccines. But yes, much cheaper to go to the local clinic than to do it at the medical.

You will be addicted to their stuff - It is really really good.

I know it's making me want to take a bath right now. I have to stop by the stop next time I'm in DC.

LOL!! :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

I know it's making me want to take a bath right now. I have to stop by the stop next time I'm in DC.

LOL!! :rofl:

The way they describe how the bath bomb explodes and sends all the scents......I think I will be in relaxation heaven.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

I would have him go to the clinic and get what shots he needs ASAP - I don't know that they would do the blood test in JA - I think it was Lawny who said they got the vaccine info from his school records - maybe try that?

Thanks Sus and Island! I'll see if he can get his record from his school. But if not what shots whould he need to have?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Awww, thank you so much. I didn't know you were in New York. A lot of Yardies on the east coast. lol Ray was in shock when I told him the flight leaves at 8:30am, but the only other flight leaves at 5pm and gets to JFK at 9:55pm. That's so late. My girlfriend wants me to come to her house in Long Island at we get Ray, but he's going to want to come home I'm sure. lol Me too... :devil:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Awww, thank you so much. I didn't know you were in New York. A lot of Yardies on the east coast. lol Ray was in shock when I told him the flight leaves at 8:30am, but the only other flight leaves at 5pm and gets to JFK at 9:55pm. That's so late. My girlfriend wants me to come to her house in Long Island at we get Ray, but he's going to want to come home I'm sure. lol Me too... :devil:

Yeah, moved from central PA last year! That 5pm flight sucks, it never gets in on time, I have taken it a couple of time and always lucky when I get in before 11pm. It takes forever to take off from JA..

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Thanks Sus and Island! I'll see if he can get his record from his school. But if not what shots whould he need to have?

Here's the medical form that he will need to complete and take to the medical appt and the required vaccinations are listed.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

ROC

Timeline
Yeah, moved from central PA last year! That 5pm flight sucks, it never gets in on time, I have taken it a couple of time and always lucky when I get in before 11pm. It takes forever to take off from JA..

How do you like it? Well I hope he gets there in time because I was suppose to be on the way to the airport coming home and he was outside washing the car. :wacko: I'll be calling him in the morning.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

Thank you!

It is so hard to believe in that.

I called NVC today and got RFE

This month is one year since we filed...and nowhere NEAR the end.

Pray for me guys :crying:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

How do you like it? Well I hope he gets there in time because I was suppose to be on the way to the airport coming home and he was outside washing the car. :wacko: I'll be calling him in the morning.

I agree about that flight - it's never on time! When my friends last went, they were on that coming home - they had awful storms and couldn't land, and had to circle - They finally rerouted to MD to refuel, then ended up circling again - IT was 5 am before they landed!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Sunny,

My husband (fiance at the time) came through JFK when he came up. I was working in PA so I just drove up to pick him up after work and we stayed in a hotel in NJ. And came home first thing the next day (Saturday). He spent the whole day "moving in". He cleaned every room from top to bottom. I just stayed out of the way. The house was already clean..and I hadn't been there in two weeks. Nothing change...same way...he is a cleaning machine B)

Timeline

I agree about that flight - it's never on time! When my friends last went, they were on that coming home - they had awful storms and couldn't land, and had to circle - They finally rerouted to MD to refuel, then ended up circling again - IT was 5 am before they landed!

I sure hope the earlier flight is better. Lawd.....

ROC

Timeline
Good Morning All,

Great pics Sunny!

Thanks for the link, we still have not gotten packet 3 and they said they mailed packet 4 on the 10/16 so hopefully he gets it soon.

He just called me and I told him he might have to get 12 shots, he told me I must be crazy, for a grown man he is a punk when it comes to needles! I so wish i could be there for the medical so i could laugh at him!

Here's the medical form that he will need to complete and take to the medical appt and the required vaccinations are listed.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

And my personal chef. I was giving him grief about buying a $10 bag of rice. That's a lot of rice. He asked me "Who cooks?"...of course I say "You do". He relies "Don't worry about what I'm buying cause I'm the cook".

Okay... :whistle::whistle:

I'm spoiled..bad... :devil:

Timeline
Sunny,

My husband (fiance at the time) came through JFK when he came up. I was working in PA so I just drove up to pick him up after work and we stayed in a hotel in NJ. And came home first thing the next day (Saturday). He spent the whole day "moving in". He cleaned every room from top to bottom. I just stayed out of the way. The house was already clean..and I hadn't been there in two weeks. Nothing change...same way...he is a cleaning machine B)

I want to drive right back so that's why I put him on the earlier flight. I'm sure he'll want to party and stay up all night, but he'll have to do it on Wednesday night instead of Thursday. lol i wish I could be there with him, but it's to damn expensive.

And my personal chef. I was giving him grief about buying a $10 bag of rice. That's a lot of rice. He asked me "Who cooks?"...of course I say "You do". He relies "Don't worry about what I'm buying cause I'm the cook".

Okay... :whistle::whistle:

I'm spoiled..bad... :devil:

I was so tired of rice in Jamaica. lol Now, I'm ready for it again. We need to all get together once Ray is here. Hopefully Jalove will still be here.

JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

Thank you!

It is so hard to believe in that.

I called NVC today and got RFE

This month is one year since we filed...and nowhere NEAR the end.

Pray for me guys :crying:

Dammit, did they say what it was for Shrewdie?

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.