SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Take it easy Sunny. You will wear yourself out before Ray even gets here!

Yeah I know Island. I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. Ugh! When are you going to post pics?

I posted an avatar pic!!! Only took me like 5 tries....I will try to post some photos tonight. I'm like you though - only took a few.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lets not forget the interviews today!!!!!!

I know Lita and Evan are gonna knock them over!!!!!

Did someone else still have an interview today? or did everyone else get changed??

GOODLUCK TODAY!!!!!!

I'm so exicited for Marlita and Evan. I know their interview will be a huge success! Way to go guys.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
I know some had sent out prayers for Jaylyn for physical therapy. She had her first session Friday and the physical therapist said she is developing normal and doesn't understand why the doctor referred her for week legs. The speech and feeding therapist will becoming next to see about why her tongue is always hanging out of her mouth.

Shrew wishing you all the luck in the world that you are next. I hope it is true and they are moving faster. (L):thumbs:

That's great news! Better that the doctors erred on the side of caution with the PT than the other way around.

Timeline
Take it easy Sunny. You will wear yourself out before Ray even gets here!

Yeah I know Island. I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. Ugh! When are you going to post pics?

I posted an avatar pic!!! Only took me like 5 tries....I will try to post some photos tonight. I'm like you though - only took a few.

Island is right Sunny you are going to need you strength the first few weeks of arrival! :devil::devil::devil: Rest up girl. I was cleaning like a maniac and for what we still have house work to do together these days I could have just done a quick clean.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
ALOT!!! Don't get them there. Try to get them at the local clinic. A's were only like $300-400 at the local.

I wasn't asking for me - it was for my friend who just got an interview date - she can't get on VJ - Their interview is so close - they might just have to pay at the medical.

Why can't she get onto VJ? When is her interview?

Timeline
So this weekend we found out that Dwayne can get a license or ga state ID only until his I-94 expiration date which is on 10/28. He is so disappointed. Has been studing for the exam and then to be told he can get one that is good for 8 days.

This is the stuff that makes me wish we'd married and waited 2 years for all the greencard ####### to be over. The red tape at different governmental agencies blows!!

It looks like the adjustment process is taking forever too. Oh well, this is the time to stay prayed up.

Oh thanks for listening :thumbs:

Wakey

Sorry for the bumps Wakey. Sometimes it feels like you need to be an expert on all this stuff. My sister-in-law got caught in the same business re: driver's license. They lived with me for 2 months after they relocated from Japan and she got her driver's permit here. But then when they moved to SC she had to wait 6 months before she could get a license there. She had a long 6 months waiting on my brother's azz to bring her anywhere!!!

Timeline
Sorry to hear you had to go back to work, Kimmy - I can imagine how hard that must be! It doesn't seem like you have been out long enough - feels like she was just born!

On the subject of Lush - I gave in and ordered online - Oh, I am in love!!

It's like crack. What did you get?

There isn't one near you?

Even after I don't work there and get my discount, I will be a loyal customer.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks Wakey and Sus... I'm getting ready to book Ray's ticket to come next Friday, but still trying to figure out if I'm going to send him through New York or straight to Baltimore.

My 2 cents - send him through JFK, since you are so close, so that he at least has the option of getting a job. Even if you plan to marry right away there still is the delay time in getting the EAD.

Timeline
Hi

I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I will be in Negril until 11/03. I did have a chance to say hi to SOSEU since she has been here but I havent seen her. Any one going to be in Negril. Drop me a line and I will send you a number so we can link up.

I was just talking to Tyler about you yesterday. Does he follow you around like a puppy dog cause he pretty much glows when he talks about how nice you are.

hey ladies, im bored and working until 8 tonite, why is there no one here when i need to chat?

guess i will post pics of me and Sunny, and me and dwayne. once i download my other photos i will post of me and Mrs P,though im looking a hot mess.

(JG taps her foot and looks at her watch) Waiting.......

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I feel you on how the illegal immigrants have their ID. There is a group of them that wait for labor work on my drive to work. I'm thinking of going up to them to see what they did. :blink::crying:

Good luck trying to get an answer - they will think you are from ICE ready to deport them!! :unsure:

That is the sad thing though - you bust your hump to do it straight and legal and you take the thumps the whole way. Keep your chin up, Wakey.

Timeline
Sunnyja, congratulations to you and Ray. Many blessing and continue to enjoy each other.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Thanks Roxcie.... How hae you been? It's almost your time to leave for JA now...

Thanks Wakey and Sus... I'm getting ready to book Ray's ticket to come next Friday, but still trying to figure out if I'm going to send him through New York or straight to Baltimore.

Does he have a possible job lined up when he arrives? I would let that and cost guide the port of entry. Don't you live up north. Can you drive a short distance to pick him up at JFK?

Timeline
That is a bummer! I know you were looking forward to hooking up with Mindy. Wishing I could make the CHI town meet up but I have a festival 2 1/2 hours outside the city. We wouldn't make it in time. Time just flies by I feel this time of year. Jay will be 1/2 year old on Friday. Shauna girl just turned 6 months. Every sense my hubby arrived and then the arrival of my girl things are so busy and time goes lighting fast.

When we do finally make up there, I am going to shout out to you and see if you are free to have some dinner or something. Hoping in the spring.

Enjoy that baby. Time goes so fast.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I feel you on how the illegal immigrants have their ID. There is a group of them that wait for labor work on my drive to work. I'm thinking of going up to them to see what they did. :blink::crying:

Good luck trying to get an answer - they will think you are from ICE ready to deport them!! :unsure:

That is the sad thing though - you bust your hump to do it straight and legal and you take the thumps the whole way. Keep your chin up, Wakey.

I didn't think of that. :rofl: Did you ever see the movie with Jim Carrey i think it was "See ####### and Jane" that reminds me of that..I don't want to scare anyone. :rofl:

Timeline
JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

They won't understand what's she's saying.... They all work at the car wash near my house and I just stopped talking now and point to what I need done.

JG: They just opened a Lush in the mall near my house. Didn't have a chance to go in there yet, because it was the day before leaving to Jamaica that I saw it and I was rushing. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.