SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Anytime 1luv;

TY'MOORE...what's up. Give me a link when you get a chance.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sus...lol... i dont even think we took pics cant remember, yep we did, now i remember me and sunny. Girl shades was so nasty i wanted to vomit, i told dwayne YUCK, after the two lesbians fat and skinny stacked on top of one another and the guy with the blonde hair performing oral i had enough....

I work late today and right now, all i want to do is sit on my couch and cry. I know i gotta stop this but i feel so blue right now. On the upside i went to a round robin in the district and had a ball on saturday night with dwayne and then we went into the bush were he lives, i think he was self conscious at first but i told him none of it mattered to me and it doesnt.

I will be heading to work shortly and will have to post a question i have for you ladies shortly once i get there.

Oh by the way i met mrs Palmer in the airport on my return flight to JA, she was very sweet. Didnt get to connect with SOLSOuer in person at all. :( maybe next time. Me and mrs P took a photo, but of course i looked a hot, sleep deprived, tear stained face, mess so those pics i hesistate to post.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies, back from JA :crying: i am happy to be home to see my kids but at the same time miserable and missing my baby.

welcome back :) hope u had a great time

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Look like ill be in delivery ALONE everyone in this house is SICK! coughin sore throats flem all that mess. I got sick first now im aaight. Then chris now mom is in there coughin. Who nex.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies and "Happy Heroes Day"

Jamaica's National Heroes Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Monday October 20, is Jamaica's National Heroes Day. This is in celebration of our seven National Heroes - Nanny of the Maroons, Sam Sharpe, Paul Bogle, George William Gordon, Marcus Garvey, Alexander Bustamente, and Norman Manley.

Today, the Governor General will be bestowing National Honours on several individuals who have made significant contributions to Jamaicas development. There will also be other festive activities taking place throughout the island.

Does any of the Yardies remember this song from primary school? (Sam Sharpe)

sammy plant peesa cawn dungah gully

and a it mek dem kill poor sammy

sammy dead, sammy dead, sammy dead oh!!!

At the reqest of many

Good Morning Dear God;

What a year many of us have been dealing with. Lord, I reach out to you this morning, not only for myself, but for many of my sisters who are (going through it)...what ever it may be. Lord, we stand in unity. The devil is steadily trying to knock down our front door. Lord, we know with your strength and wisdown that all things are possible. Lord, I ask that you watch over our sisters that are in Jamaica right now, that you be with them and their families during the interview and return them here safely. Lord, please give us the strength to work through the many struggles that we're facing right now. We know that nothing comes easy and without a fight a full faith in you.

One day at a time, Dear God...on step at a time...one prayer at a time. Dear God, all these things I pray to you in Jesus precious and holy name...AMEN!

Have a great day ladies.

JG link me with the update.

Sunny call me later.

Thank you for that so much!!! I have missed these prayers!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Dear God;

What a year many of us have been dealing with. Lord, I reach out to you this morning, not only for myself, but for many of my sisters who are (going through it)...what ever it may be. Lord, we stand in unity. The devil is steadily trying to knock down our front door. Lord, we know with your strength and wisdown that all things are possible. Lord, I ask that you watch over our sisters that are in Jamaica right now, that you be with them and their families during the interview and return them here safely. Lord, please give us the strength to work through the many struggles that we're facing right now. We know that nothing comes easy and without a fight a full faith in you.

One day at a time, Dear God...on step at a time...one prayer at a time. Dear God, all these things I pray to you in Jesus precious and holy name...AMEN!

Amen. Thanks Lawny, it's been awhile since we had a Monday morning prayer.

Happy Belated Bday, Jawi - hope it was wonderful!

Morning everyone! morningteasmileyf.gif

Claire, I made it through the gym without hurting anything, loll - Although I set my mind that I was going to get up and go this am - but when I woke up it was dark and cold, didn't happen !

chocolate.jpg

I'm with you Sus. I wouldn't even get out of bed to get my kids on the bus!! My son came busting in my room and I said "go back to bed Bud, I'll bring you to school. - LOL. It was too daym dark and cold to get up.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

:(

I am sorry you are sad, Honey. God knows what He is doing. I have to trust that or Id be nuts by now...

depending on who you ask.. I might be already! B)

Morning ladies, back from JA :crying: i am happy to be home to see my kids but at the same time miserable and missing my baby.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Welcome back Honey!! I feel like I'm always walking around with 1/2 a heart. When I'm in JA I miss my kids, when I'm here, I miss A.

Timeline

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes, i know this feeling will pass and we will be ok, but for now it feels awful :crying:

I am already trying to figure out about a return trip in January...so im gonna need to find sunny and see if she can work her magic...help me locate a ticket.

Island, i wish i would have had the opportunity to hook up with you and chat a little longer but SHADES had me wanting to throw up fi real.

Timeline
Thanks ladies for all the well wishes, i know this feeling will pass and we will be ok, but for now it feels awful :crying:

I am already trying to figure out about a return trip in January...so im gonna need to find sunny and see if she can work her magic...help me locate a ticket.

Island, i wish i would have had the opportunity to hook up with you and chat a little longer but SHADES had me wanting to throw up fi real.

It was too daymn loud in there to chat anyway. :wacko:

Timeline

alright yall, i gotta get on the road to head to work BUT i guess i will post this question now so when i get to my desk in about 45 mins or so maybe someone can provide insight. SINCE me and dwayne have been waiting for months for the corrections to his ID and birth certificate so they match and seem to be getting no where with that, as we need these to apply for a passport, i was given a suggestion by a ladie who i met on the plane and has lived in JA for 15 years, (a) have him apply for a drivers license, though he doesnt drive and use that ID with the BC to get his passport, ( B) send him some cash and have him attempt to bribe someone to magically make the corrections happen or © just apply for a new ID???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.