SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(Thanks!!!) Yes, I know JALOVE. I need to go out tomorrow and look for a jacket for Ray. He has a long sleeve shirt to wear, but he'll need plenty more of those. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay I made it to putting a sweatshirt on and my hair in a ponytail, lol!

Sunny, I agree about Shades - it was a once in a lifetime experience - glad I did it, but don't want to repeat it, lol!

JALove, will you hurry up and pop that baby out already!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay I made it to putting a sweatshirt on and my hair in a ponytail, lol!

Sunny, I agree about Shades - it was a once in a lifetime experience - glad I did it, but don't want to repeat it, lol!

JALove, will you hurry up and pop that baby out already!

Tried the suggestions u all gave :blink: none work so far !! im bout to try some prunes lol home girl is resting lovely. Well we know she not like me in a hurry all the time. She mus be like daddy, he be on his own sweet time.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back Sunny :) Jalove 3more days :)

he be on his own sweet time[/b].

Jamaicans !!! :rofl:

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

yup im scurd bout that induction stuff. Seem long n drawn out. Lady across the street, daughter in law, they did two days worth of stuff on her none of it worked :angry: so they just gave her csection.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Thanks Lawns.. That 5hr layover kicked my tail. I couldn't even eat the 5hrs away because they only had Nathans Hotdogs. Ugh!

TL, It really does feel good to be home in my own bed. I guess I'll get to have it to myself for two more weeks. LMAO

Checking flights for Ray now and playing around with dates. lol

Thanks Manya for picking me up from the airport. Your so good to me. My poor sister gets lost everywhere she goes in Virginia so I'm glad Manya came to scoop me up so late at night.

Sus, gym???? I'm so tired of eating rice and chicken I don't know what to do. lol Get your tail out of the house girl.

This was one of my best tips ever. 1. Because we were approved and spent a good amount of time together just Ray and I 2. because I did absolutly NOTHING. Pure relaxation.

Also, because I was able to meet Island, Honey and their SO's. Everyone was so nice. I wish I would have spent more time with them, but maybe we'll get a chance to here in the states....

Sus, Shades is off the hook. I stayed to see the midget and wanted to vomit with all the anybody come get some sex acts. Yuck! I'm glad I was able to experience it though.

Sus - I missed the midget!!! Sunny told me last night that he came around.

Glad your home Sunny. Sleep in the middle of the bed for the next two weeks. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Thanks Lawns.. That 5hr layover kicked my tail. I couldn't even eat the 5hrs away because they only had Nathans Hotdogs. Ugh!

TL, It really does feel good to be home in my own bed. I guess I'll get to have it to myself for two more weeks. LMAO

Thanks Manya for picking me up from the airport. Your so good to me. My poor sister gets lost everywhere she goes in Virginia so I'm glad Manya came to scoop me up so late at night.

Sus, gym???? I'm so tired of eating rice and chicken I don't know what to do. lol Get your tail out of the house girl.

This was one of my best tips ever. 1. Because we were approved and spent a good amount of time together just Ray and I 2. because I did absolutly NOTHING. Pure relaxation.

Also, because I was able to meet Island, Honey and their SO's. Everyone was so nice. I wish I would have spent more time with them, but maybe we'll get a chance to here in the states....

Sus, Shades is off the hook. I stayed to see the midget and wanted to vomit with all the anybody come get some sex acts. Yuck! I'm glad I was able to experience it though.

Sus - I missed the midget!!! Sunny told me last night that he came around.

Glad your home Sunny. Sleep in the middle of the bed for the next two weeks. ;)

I had to learn to stop fillin up the other side of the bed with my junk, papers laptop etc

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse that is soo nice..congrats to u guys...now u can do the nasty anywhere ..hahaaa,...i'm just kiddin

u not kiddin...and neither are we:)

:rofl::rofl::bonk:

yup im scurd bout that induction stuff. Seem long n drawn out. Lady across the street, daughter in law, they did two days worth of stuff on her none of it worked :angry: so they just gave her csection.

i know..don't be scared..it'll be just fine

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

IM BOREDDDDDDD!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Timeline

oieeeeeeeee Claire;

anyone want some of my sunday dinner...I have fricassee chicken, oxtail, veggies (steam cabbage) with almost everything in it, gungue peas and rice, carrot juice mixed with beet juice (not drinking that) had enough of it as a child. You know I didn't cook any of it...hubby did. woke up this morning cleaned a little and went back to sleep. Well, tomorrow is a new week...many blessngs.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
oieeeeeeeee Claire;

anyone want some of my sunday dinner...I have fricassee chicken, oxtail, veggies (steam cabbage) with almost everything in it, gungue peas and rice, carrot juice mixed with beet juice (not drinking that) had enough of it as a child. You know I didn't cook any of it...hubby did. woke up this morning cleaned a little and went back to sleep. Well, tomorrow is a new week...many blessngs.

chris told me to tell u he be over lol

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Sunny, i am so happy that the trip was successful. I just called my SO and he was like "what do you know about Shades?".

I can not wait to leave for Ochi. Ryon says that he wants to show me the real JA. I just want him to sing me asleep

NOW is the time for the real work, Ray is coming to the states "for real" next month. wow! (God answers prayers)

girl I am so nervous about spending 8 days with Ryon alone, i need to start thinking about sharing my space, and living as partners...... :wow:

did i miss the pictures?

love.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.