SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am thinking the same thing...which sucks. I just don't get why they aren't mass producing them so that people who want one can get one :wacko: I know there must be a reason behind it but geesh. Plus there are so many scams from buying online I would be so worried to try that.

Nintendo does it so they stay on top

I think that is ridiculous! :ranting: I understand business is business but it has been over a year now and there is still no Wii anywhere!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I think that is ridiculous! :ranting: I understand business is business but it has been over a year now and there is still no Wii anywhere!

It sucks!!! :ranting:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
I know and that was a different job! :crying:

His promotion and raise is the final factor in my quitting sooner rather then later. That, and I need time to stock up on some of the stuff we use while I still have the 50% discount. A girl has to have priorities, you know?

It sounds like you have a good plan there. I am so glad that Andre is doing so well at his job and that he is moving up the ladder :yes: Definitely use that 50% discount while you can!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Claire. I got up at 4:45 to take Andre to work and make my way here.

I'm a little cranky this morning. I'm sure another shot of caffinated diet coke will fix everything.

Wow!!!! no wonder you are cranky!! Did you get enough sleep last night?

Not usually.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

JAlove..for Jamaican girl names a know a lotta girls name..keisha, abigail, janelle, tamika, grace, janice, tanya, annmarie, shelly, jody, alisha

and u could always just stick "ann" at the end.there's a lotta jody-ann, shelly-ann, keri-ann, terry-ann, etc lol

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline
JAlove..for Jamaican girl names a know a lotta girls name..keisha, abigail, janelle, tamika, grace, janice, tanya, annmarie, shelly, jody, alisha

and u could always just stick "ann" at the end.there's a lotta jody-ann, shelly-ann, keri-ann, terry-ann, etc lol

We have a Hailey, Andrea, Amelia, and an Aliya in our JA family.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

I know a lot of Jamaican girls names either have "ETTE" or "ANN" attached to it somewhere or hypenated like how Marie put it.

Like Claudette, Paulette, Shanette, Pleshette, Corette

You have Nadine, Nadia, Nyah, Pauline, Sherine, Terine, Shoshoy I can't post my friends names here they'll kill me.

And ya'll know my crazy name, I'm one of the "ETTEs"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I thought we could go to Cuba from Jamaica? You just cant get there from US

This is my understanding about Cuba, Sus is correct, we as Americans cannot obtain a visa to travel to Cuba, but if we go by an in-direct way, Cuba will allow you in. They will stamp your passport on entry, then when you are leaving, they will tear that stamp page out as if you never set foot on their soil. Since Brits are not banned from being in Cuba, you just tell them you are British if asked.

I would love to travel to Cuba, to look at some of their art work there. That may be a reason why I might try to obtain my JA residence.

Isn't tearing out a page, defacing it, thus making it void? Wouldn't you have to go get a new passport then and try and explain why you tore the page out of the old one?

No, I have actual seen people with pages torn out of their passpost, also you can order a re-placement passport at any time.

I thought you had to send the old one in when you request a new one unless you claim it was lost or stolen. And, if it is lost or stolen, you are supposed to file a report saying that.

Jomo, I'm sitting right here with a gentleman, who has traveled to cuba, and he has two passports, one is his old one, that has stamps from his many veture, and he says exactly what Sus, said, when he visited Cuba, they inserted a seperate piece of papaer in it, stamped him in, and when he left Cuba, they removed the sheet. therefore you are not defacing your passport.

Second, he just got his new version of his passport, not because it was lost but because he wanted the updated one with the bar code. He asked for a replacement and they sent it to him, after he sent in an updated photo. He said he did not have to report any thing to the law. Now, did the US govt do something on their end, who knows. He has indicated that he will keep his old passport for the stamps.

i wish I would have known this.. when I lost mine I had to pay a whole new fee, got a new passport number and everything and they deactivated the original .. i would have just told them that I wanted and "EXTRA" passport i guess

Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny...I'm one of the "anns" lol

I kno a lotta girls with the "eisha" at the end too....leneisha, keneisha, taneisha

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline
Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

I love that name too. Like Kahmari or Amari. My son is Auri, so I'm stuck on names like that.

tep aff a mi name

Top 10 Jamaican baby names

1 Drusilla Jamaica

2 Raeni Jamaica

3 Damerae Jamaica

4 Dante Jamaica

5 Vea Jamaica

6 Veruca Jamaica

7 Taniyah Jamaica

8 Lora Jamaica

9 Khenan Jamaica

10 Alvita Jamaica

Sus, are they serious about #1

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.