SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies:

Wow Finesse, the embassy is so corny. I told my SO last night to be ready to "tongue me down" while we are waiting for them to call our name/number at the interview. LOL

Anyways, that Embassy still hasn't emailed me back. GOSH are they for real? I wanted to hopefully hear from them before I left today which is at 11. IDK, I just have to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much

haha, yuh see it!! Mi tell seh Evan gwaan tru mi yout!!!

Are you ready for your trip to JA....I'm so happy this is over for you....I'm living vicariously through you right now so I'm excited and can't wait to hear the good news when you come back... :dance::dance:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

Why cant you have cameras?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

Dang Islnad?? what kind of club is that??

Hmmmm....maybe I will let Honey describe it to you when she gets back.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

LMAO - Did you see Midget Mac?

Sus, please tell me that's not one of the dancers?

They met at a strip club?

Yall hung out at a strip club? :wacko: Am I missing something? WHy?

Timeline

LMAO - Did you see Midget Mac?

No, but I was looking. I asked Sunny what was Shades and she said remember Sus told us about it - with the midget. LOL!! When they put the bed on the stage I looked at A and said what's that for??? He said get another drink and just watch.........

LOL, Lawny - he's more than a dancer, he's star of the live show! But he looks just like Midget Mac from I Love NY

mm.jpg

He's a flexible little guy!

How'd you get this picta?!?!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies:

Wow Finesse, the embassy is so corny. I told my SO last night to be ready to "tongue me down" while we are waiting for them to call our name/number at the interview. LOL

Anyways, that Embassy still hasn't emailed me back. GOSH are they for real? I wanted to hopefully hear from them before I left today which is at 11. IDK, I just have to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much

haha, yuh see it!! Mi tell seh Evan gwaan tru mi yout!!!

Are you ready for your trip to JA....I'm so happy this is over for you....I'm living vicariously through you right now so I'm excited and can't wait to hear the good news when you come back... :dance::dance:

Yes I leave tonight. Cant wait to get outta here, cause work has been killer. I have not been off since, Oct5 and I am tired. I havent even been able to pack right and get all the stuff i need for this trip. I wanted to do a scrap book for Evans mom to take and I had no time, so I settled for just photos in an album. I just want to go there and relax for a bit.

Filed: Timeline

Lita, to be as lady like as I can, it's like watch a blue movie, but the people are in front of you. They got the idea from Amesterdam. They have clubs like that all of Jamaica...some of them are private. Not my cup of tea and the first time my friends went their we thought it was dancehall night and all I can say is OMG.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL - that's Midget Mac that was on I Love NY, not the JA one - he just looks like him.

Damn, the night I went they didn't give them a bed - just the floor in the ring - And then one of them (or three, I should say) finished on the steps.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Lita, to be as lady like as I can, it's like watch a blue movie, but the people are in front of you. They got the idea from Amesterdam. They have clubs like that all of Jamaica...some of them are private. Not my cup of tea and the first time my friends went their we thought it was dancehall night and all I can say is OMG.

Not my cup of tea either. Some stuff is just sick, and to me this is one. I dont wanna see people with animals, trees, or other people especially right in front of me.....not a turn on.

LOL - that's Midget Mac that was on I Love NY, not the JA one - he just looks like him.

Damn, the night I went they didn't give them a bed - just the floor in the ring - And then one of them (or three, I should say) finished on the steps.

Sus, they do look alike though. There also another dancer call Mac 10---- ewwwwww is all I can say. He performed at my girlfriends party in Mobay last November. I was trying to be a good sport a stick around, but enough was enough. Mac 10 is about the size of Mini Me (if that's the right name), but his member is ewwwww is all I can say. Wouldn't look too bad if he was about 6'5".

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL - I think it's worse than a blue movie. I had been to XXX and Scrub a Dub in Negril = had heard some of the best dancehall there - thought it would be similar - and I was floored, never expected that! It's not a place I would frequent -

LOL - I think it's worse than a blue movie. I had been to XXX and Scrub a Dub in Negril = had heard some of the best dancehall there - thought it would be similar - and I was floored, never expected that! It's not a place I would frequent -

Sus, I'd have to agree with you on it being worse than a blue movie. The look on my face was priceless. Did you know that people in the adult movie business go to those clubs to seek out new talent and have them apply for work visas (you best believe it). I wonder what kind of paperwork they submit to the embassy to get them here. I think there's a new club called "girls gone wild". Not sure if it's in Kingston or Mandeville. My cousins ex use to work there until she got pregnant. He told me she was just a dancer. Ummmmmmmm is all I can say.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Wow, Lawny - wonder how they justify those work visas.

I was floored - even more when we went up into the balcony, and the DJ was having sex in the booth - Then I had to pee, and there was a threesome on the staircase!

Not a place I would go back to!

Wow, Lawny - wonder how they justify those work visas.

I was floored - even more when we went up into the balcony, and the DJ was having sex in the booth - Then I had to pee, and there was a threesome on the staircase!

Not a place I would go back to!

:rofl: Oh, hell, I've seen that at dances here in the states :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.