SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh my God, I can't type, shaking! We have an interview date for November 21nd! I just called and told Anthony, he was like I told you we were going to get a date for November! Thank you Jesus!

that is wonderful news, it only took 30 days to get an interview! wow

Good Luck!

love.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Jengles, so sorry about your recent troubles.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Congrats Portland!!! Make sure you go to the interview, you don't need any delays

Thanks all, yeah I am going to go even though it is not the best time to be taking off from my job, hopefully they do not reschedule it! if I can fly down Thursday and be back Sunday that would be Good!

They didn't put a time in the email, do they usually put that in the letter that is send..

Also they send it to my work email, which is not on the application, however, I did emailed them from work requesting an appointment to drop off our DS -230 part 1. So I had to double check to make sure it said inteview..

Yea it will be in the letter. So did you ask them for an interview? Usually they don't tell you in an email unless you ask them

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline
Congrats Portland!!! Make sure you go to the interview, you don't need any delays

Thanks all, yeah I am going to go even though it is not the best time to be taking off from my job, hopefully they do not reschedule it! if I can fly down Thursday and be back Sunday that would be Good!

They didn't put a time in the email, do they usually put that in the letter that is send..

Also they send it to my work email, which is not on the application, however, I did emailed them from work requesting an appointment to drop off our DS -230 part 1. So I had to double check to make sure it said inteview..

Yes, the usually put a time in the e-mail. You can also call 202-663-1225 (DOS)...they should have the information in their system. Good luck! Did you get a chance to deal with the other issues from your post the other day?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Safe travels and best wishes on interviews for all the Yardies travelling in the next few days!

Name

solsoeur

Dates

10/17 thru 10/21

Negril

Purpose

Visiting/Vacation

Name

Marlita

Dates

10/18 thru 10/22

Kingston

Purpose

Interview 10/21

Name

Forbes

Dates

10/19 to 10/23

Kingston - Alhambra Inn

Purpose

Interview 10/21

Name

Jski

Dates

10/20-10/23

Kingston/Liguanea - with her family

Purpose

Interview - but this might be postponed??

Name

Marie87

Dates

10/21-10/28

Manchester/Negril

Purpose

Wedding/Family

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yea it will be in the letter. So did you ask them for an interview? Usually they don't tell you in an email unless you ask them

No, I never emailed them about an interview date, I only email asking for an appoitnment to drop the Ds230 off.

God has granted us alot of favors in this process! With everything that's going on I have to remember to thank him, even those days when i don't feel like I have a whole lot to thankful for. We have been truely bless in this process! I was thinking we were going to get married in May, but now we have to replan. This whole process have being out of our control, everytime I try to plan something God has shown me he had a better plan for us!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, the usually put a time in the e-mail. You can also call 202-663-1225 (DOS)...they should have the information in their system. Good luck! Did you get a chance to deal with the other issues from your post the other day?

Girl... that's another issue. This situation gives me nightmares. Well he spoke to his baby-mama again! She has given him a definite answer, which is No! Which is what I expected, however, the whole issue of where they are living has not being resolved. I was thinking he could give her his apartment when he moves here, but she won’t be able to pay the rent, she can’t even pay half. I told him I am not about to work and bust my ### to pay rent for his baby-mama, her man, her mom, and her aunt, to be all shacked up in the apartment. So for now since the baby is not walking or anything they are probably ok were they are living. Maybe by the time she is walking the mother can get herself together.

Right now I do believe that if he tries to take her to court even though he would not win, it would force her to get her issh in order. Which is basically all we want, for her to woman up and take some responsibility instead of relying on him a 100%! But we don’t have the money to be wasting on court fees right now! all I can do is pray about it, for God to give me the patience to deal with this situation.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Hey Yardies! Just popping in quick to say hi. Jamaica was beautiful as always and so warm compared to this rainy fall weather here. I'm in the post-Jamaica slump.......... :crying:

I hooked up with Sunny and Ray and Honey and Dwayne for a night of clubing on Tuesday. I didn't get to see them much - Sunny is locked up in Cinderella's palace - lol. I wished I could have stayed longer to hang with them.

BTW - Honey was wearing her booty shorts to the club. :whistle:

Welcome back! I didnt even realize you were coming back so soon.

Yeah, I wish it was longer but 6 days is all I and my kids can handle.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Hey TL;

sneak over the the PM box.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey Yardies! Just popping in quick to say hi. Jamaica was beautiful as always and so warm compared to this rainy fall weather here. I'm in the post-Jamaica slump.......... :crying:

I hooked up with Sunny and Ray and Honey and Dwayne for a night of clubing on Tuesday. I didn't get to see them much - Sunny is locked up in Cinderella's palace - lol. I wished I could have stayed longer to hang with them.

good morning all!

Island, i am glad you are back safe and sound. yeah the weather here is no comparison to JA.

where are the pictures??? i told Honey don't wear them shorts...lol!

:dance:

I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

good morning all!

Island, i am glad you are back safe and sound. yeah the weather here is no comparison to JA.

I didn't get any photos. We meet up at Shades (you remember that place Sus!!!) and when we were walking in the bouncer guy says directly to me - no cameras!!! I gave him the who me look :whistle: but I didn't try - I was afraid he would tump me!!

Dang Islnad?? what kind of club is that??

good morning all!

Since when you can't bring cameras into Shades....like it's some upscale club.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LMAO - Did you see Midget Mac?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.