6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys-

I have a quote for you that someone gave to me.

JGAY. this is especially for you

"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle happens"

I think of each of you often, even if I am not on here and even if I am on here but not chatting :)

Thanks Shrew...its becoming so hard now....knowing that we've waited so long and might have to wait even longer....I called NVC not to long ago and my case is still awaiting an interview date....i will be so crushed if i don't get a date for Novemeber...even though there is an end to this and a day will be given to me but the waiting is so unbearable at times....i just feel like :crying::crying:

no worries girl. same thing happened to us. my SO went to the interview and they blue slipped him requesting my presence. we had all the papers in order...they just wanted to give us a hard time. when i got there, they asked me like 3 stupid questions like where did I stay when I came to visit and what did we do together. Then they called him up to the window and asked him one question....what did I wear to bed to last night? he paused for a moment and did the only thing there was to do which was tell the truth...and he said 'she wore nothing'. The whole room buss out inna laugh. And it really was quite funny. I just put my hand over my face thinking is this what I had to come all this way for.

When the time comes for your baby to be by your side, you will be able to think back and laugh. Our relationships are like no other....we really do have to fight to be with the one we love. It will only make your relationship stronger knowing what you had to go through to be together. It will all be worth it...

peace and blessings to you and yours

hey guys-

I have a quote for you that someone gave to me.

JGAY. this is especially for you

"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle happens"

I think of each of you often, even if I am not on here and even if I am on here but not chatting :)

Thanks Shrew...its becoming so hard now....knowing that we've waited so long and might have to wait even longer....I called NVC not to long ago and my case is still awaiting an interview date....i will be so crushed if i don't get a date for Novemeber...even though there is an end to this and a day will be given to me but the waiting is so unbearable at times....i just feel like :crying::crying:

no worries girl. same thing happened to us. my SO went to the interview and they blue slipped him requesting my presence. we had all the papers in order...they just wanted to give us a hard time. when i got there, they asked me like 3 stupid questions like where did I stay when I came to visit and what did we do together. Then they called him up to the window and asked him one question....what did I wear to bed to last night? he paused for a moment and did the only thing there was to do which was tell the truth...and he said 'she wore nothing'. The whole room buss out inna laugh. And it really was quite funny. I just put my hand over my face thinking is this what I had to come all this way for.

When the time comes for your baby to be by your side, you will be able to think back and laugh. Our relationships are like no other....we really do have to fight to be with the one we love. It will only make your relationship stronger knowing what you had to go through to be together. It will all be worth it...

peace and blessings to you and yours

i think i meant to respond to shaNette. i'm not on here much ...just saw that someone got blueslipped

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies! Just popping in quick to say hi. Jamaica was beautiful as always and so warm compared to this rainy fall weather here. I'm in the post-Jamaica slump.......... :crying:

I hooked up with Sunny and Ray and Honey and Dwayne for a night of clubing on Tuesday. I didn't get to see them much - Sunny is locked up in Cinderella's palace - lol. I wished I could have stayed longer to hang with them.

BTW - Honey was wearing her booty shorts to the club. :whistle:

good morning all!

Island, i am glad you are back safe and sound. yeah the weather here is no comparison to JA.

where are the pictures??? i told Honey don't wear them shorts...lol!

:dance:

love.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm just trying to deal with life...mi alright I just so need a vacation two weeks ago I felt like a complete basket case and just run down, mr jengs told me I could take a vacation but I said no, didn't want to leave him alone, his grandfather died and they finally buried him on Saturday.

Hey Jengs;

Tell mistah mi sorry to hear dat. How are the kids? Did you move or are u still up so?

the kids are fine, just had to deal with a stomach virus and colds this weekend. I have not moved yet, but I pray I will do so by the end of the month.

OMG.. finesse that is too funny!!! Girl I bet they didn't have much to say after that answer.. I can't even imagine

they sure didn't. we got our approval and everyone was cheering us as we left. even the interviewer was smiling!

that is too funny, but glad everything worked out for u.

Sorry about you guys loss, much strength to mr jengs. If u can't take a physical vacation, I pray God can give u a mental one by relieving ur burdens and giving u rest..

Stay up mami..

mi alright now, turns out my iron was superlow. the doctor put me 325 milligrams three times a day. I think that is a bit much but as long as I can go to the bathroom i'm happy :whistle:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Good Morning Ladies:

Wow Finesse, the embassy is so corny. I told my SO last night to be ready to "tongue me down" while we are waiting for them to call our name/number at the interview. LOL

Anyways, that Embassy still hasn't emailed me back. GOSH are they for real? I wanted to hopefully hear from them before I left today which is at 11. IDK, I just have to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Oh my God, I can't type, shaking! We have an interview date for November 21nd! I just called and told Anthony, he was like I told you we were going to get a date for November! Thank you Jesus!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Portland. You will have another reason to be thankful the following week.

I wish you luck.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Congrats Portland!!! Make sure you go to the interview, you don't need any delays

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

I am sure its on here some where but I don't feel like looking; where is Yardieswife? I was thinking about her yesterday, because I think she lives near me

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Shanette, she posted a while back that she has been sick with Tooth issues -

Oh thanks

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
Congrats Portland!!! Make sure you go to the interview, you don't need any delays

Thanks all, yeah I am going to go even though it is not the best time to be taking off from my job, hopefully they do not reschedule it! if I can fly down Thursday and be back Sunday that would be Good!

They didn't put a time in the email, do they usually put that in the letter that is send..

Also they send it to my work email, which is not on the application, however, I did emailed them from work requesting an appointment to drop off our DS -230 part 1. So I had to double check to make sure it said inteview..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.