SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy, I agree - Thankfully, my manager is great - I emailed her after I saw the message, and she said she would sign my OT, and talk to the GC next week when she is back about the conference, because she wants me to go, as well as the need for my OT. Realistically, when I looked at my paystub this week - I have worked enough (and thankfully banked) OT that I could quit right now, and still cover my expenses through January - which is kinda a nice position to be in for once.

Morning everyone!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Sus good morning;

How are you?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Well, I am actually home from work for once. But I forgot my laptop and my home computer is on it's last legs. I was so pissed off I slammed outta work - My normal work hours are 8 - 4 with an hour for lunch - Because of everything that's going on, I have been working a min. of 12 hrs a day for months now, and done it without complaint - The new Chief Legal Officer sent an email out today at 3:30 that effective immediately, ALL OT is suspended and will not be paid, all travel is suspended, and a bunch of other stuff -

I understand needing to cut the costs - but look at the circumstances not the bottom line - Fire the dead weights we have who are causing me to work crazy hours, and you'll save a bunch of money! So, I forwarded her email to my manager and said (1) what about the conference, because all that is charged to my credit card and I expect reimbursement and (2) what about the OT - I have already worked my full hours this week, I am leaving now, do I take tommorrow off? Who is going to complete what needs to be done while I'm not there?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - sorry for the rant, going to get wine now and then snuggle in to Ugly Betty for the night!

There comes a point when you have to say, I can't do it all. We have that with my PT job. They want all this stuff done; but they want to cut hours and costs and all that. I do what I can when I am there.....give it my 110% and then I leave when it's time. I've stopped fighting it. If it gets done by me, it gets done. If it doesn't, I dont' care anymore. I'm done beating my head against a wall for somoene who doesn't seem to care nor appreciate me.

When they figure it al out, I'll go back to doing over and above.

Sus good morning;

How are you?

Tre, where did you go? I need you to chill me out. Check your PM.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

JG...here I am waiting for your PM.

What's up 1luv

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG...here I am waiting for your PM.

What's up 1luv

I hope you are ready for it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
There comes a point when you have to say, I can't do it all. We have that with my PT job. They want all this stuff done; but they want to cut hours and costs and all that. I do what I can when I am there.....give it my 110% and then I leave when it's time. I've stopped fighting it. If it gets done by me, it gets done. If it doesn't, I dont' care anymore. I'm done beating my head against a wall for somoene who doesn't seem to care nor appreciate me.

When they figure it al out, I'll go back to doing over and above.

That's exactly where I am at - I walked outta here at 4 on the dot yesterday - I came in to a zillion vms and emails from people looking for me - Sorry, I only work till 4!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

JENGS

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I promise to have lots of posts when I get back next week. I think i'll take the laptop with me and type while I'm on the plane.

yeah mon.. ur blog ie di truth.. its actually what lead me to VJ. i was looking for some reasoning to the crazy situation I had found myself in. I googled Jamaican/American relationships and BOOM there u were..well under a lot of other stuff..Keep up the good work sista!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Friday All!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm just trying to deal with life...mi alright I just so need a vacation two weeks ago I felt like a complete basket case and just run down, mr jengs told me I could take a vacation but I said no, didn't want to leave him alone, his grandfather died and they finally buried him on Saturday.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

I'm just trying to deal with life...mi alright I just so need a vacation two weeks ago I felt like a complete basket case and just run down, mr jengs told me I could take a vacation but I said no, didn't want to leave him alone, his grandfather died and they finally buried him on Saturday.

Hey Jengs;

Tell mistah mi sorry to hear dat. How are the kids? Did you move or are u still up so?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.