SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita I would def be mad if it were me getting blue slipped just for my appearance, BUT I can see why the red tape..

its not fair, but its like a necessary evil.. NOOOO they can't detect all the fraud by having the SO there but the POSSIBILITY of picking up on it is worth the trouble.

So now because we don't act all lovey dovey we shouldn't be together well hey, we know and they know the number of people that have been duped so I told RG we better be all kissy kissy foo foo, heck we didn't come all this way to let our appearance kill it for us (no problem for us, we are anyway LOL)

and yes it would be easier if they want SO there just to say it .. but like u said that's bureaucrazy for ya LOL just my two cents not fact...

haha, ok, mi an Evan a juss 'throw down' and right there on the Embassy lawn!! J/K...maybe...huh? :unsure::whistle:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Lita I would def be mad if it were me getting blue slipped just for my appearance, BUT I can see why the red tape..

its not fair, but its like a necessary evil.. NOOOO they can't detect all the fraud by having the SO there but the POSSIBILITY of picking up on it is worth the trouble.

So now because we don't act all lovey dovey we shouldn't be together well hey, we know and they know the number of people that have been duped so I told RG we better be all kissy kissy foo foo, heck we didn't come all this way to let our appearance kill it for us (no problem for us, we are anyway LOL)

and yes it would be easier if they want SO there just to say it .. but like u said that's bureaucrazy for ya LOL just my two cents not fact...

Quana dem waan si seh u can drop everyting and hop pon a plane..

which yuh come from...yuh born a JA?

LOL.. well dem gwaan see it fi tru ca me a gwaan put mi leave slip on di supervisor desk the day b4 if mi ave to.. (mi hope mi ave di money, a pay day loan mi a mek??? LOL)

wha mek mi tell RG mi gwaan low di visits dem, mi need fi watch mi pocketbook...

no mon, a DALLAS gyal fram mi bawn LOL

mi tell yuh seh, yuh a yardie fi tru! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HA.. u a fool lita.. yeah mon, u han Evan do the dang thang right there on the lawn..mi dare dem tek wey ya visa den!!!

Thank fi di love fellow yardie, funny thing is, RG would be soo surprised to see me converse like this, mi nuh talk in patois at all!!! I feel soo foolish with no accent. When I was in FLL, him and his cousins would ask me to say stuff so they could laugh.. <_<

i know ie all good fun, my baby a jester fi tru.. me gwaan surprise him one of these days LOL

Good night ya'll.. i'm out..have a WONDERFUL evening

Timeline
Hey Yardies! Just popping in quick to say hi. Jamaica was beautiful as always and so warm compared to this rainy fall weather here. I'm in the post-Jamaica slump.......... :crying:

I hooked up with Sunny and Ray and Honey and Dwayne for a night of clubing on Tuesday. I didn't get to see them much - Sunny is locked up in Cinderella's palace - lol. I wished I could have stayed longer to hang with them.

BTW - Honey was wearing her booty shorts to the club. :whistle:

Welcome back! I didnt even realize you were coming back so soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Marlita

I was checking out your website and yall's pics are beautiful of your wedding. Was that in Jamaica?

Isn't it..i'm a Lita blog fan..hehehe..no mi no love ooman..if anyting mi go deh fi look pon Evan sweet self.. :) ...wich i had the energy to write one..

haha :rofl: , him no mine dat!

If they weren't going to fire me, I think they might now, I just spent the last two hours reading lita's blog, I had to catch up from 2007. I think I am hook-now, have dinner plans and cant wait to get home and finish up.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
HA.. u a fool lita.. yeah mon, u han Evan do the dang thang right there on the lawn..mi dare dem tek wey ya visa den!!!

Thank fi di love fellow yardie, funny thing is, RG would be soo surprised to see me converse like this, mi nuh talk in patois at all!!! I feel soo foolish with no accent. When I was in FLL, him and his cousins would ask me to say stuff so they could laugh.. <_<

i know ie all good fun, my baby a jester fi tru.. me gwaan surprise him one of these days LOL

Good night ya'll.. i'm out..have a WONDERFUL evening

haha, i get you. Evans fam does this with me, cuase he tells them I speak patois...which i speak it to him, but I get all embarassed when they SPECIFICALLY ask me to say something....like this one game show. Evan gives me what I call "patois lessons". He says stuff and I repeat it out loud right back to him with the accent. it made it real easy and comfortable for me to "hear' myself speaking patois, so I am more likely to speak with others like that too. usually I am ok to speak it with like bartenders or people in passin in the street cause I dont have to hold some long conversation in patwah, just get the basics out, make my point and keep it moving. But then the guys here me speak it and you can tell they are a bit confused to hear me and then they want to start chatty chatty.

Timeline

Hey Marlita

I was checking out your website and yall's pics are beautiful of your wedding. Was that in Jamaica?

Isn't it..i'm a Lita blog fan..hehehe..no mi no love ooman..if anyting mi go deh fi look pon Evan sweet self.. :) ...wich i had the energy to write one..

If they weren't going to fire me, I think they might now, I just spent the last two hours reading lita's blog, I had to catch up from 2007. I think I am hook-now, have dinner plans and cant wait to get home and finish up.

haha, lawd, you crazy!! Dont get fired now. I dont even know what i was doing when writing that stuff, It started from all the crazy experiences I had my first trip there and then I met Evan and it start taking on a whole life of its own. I need to upload some more posts and pics, i just been so busy and my eyes hurt so much at night when I am ready to get on there.

I promise to have lots of posts when I get back next week. I think i'll take the laptop with me and type while I'm on the plane.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Ladies, ya'll want to laugh?

Why my husband asked me what was wrong with the trees...why di leave dem a drap aff and a pure stick deh pon dem...I tried my hardest not to laugh...you think I should tell him? He's thinking something is wrong with the air and soil here. :rofl:

I think I'll wait until December and explain it to him...when all the leaves dem gone.

Hey Lawny! How are you?? Louis thought the same thing about the leaves.. he has asked about them 2 or 3 times... "are they ALL gonna fall off"... "the trees will be naked??" .... Oh, just wait till it snows!!! hahahah!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Hey Marlita

haha, lawd, you crazy!! Dont get fired now. I dont even know what i was doing when writing that stuff, It started from all the crazy experiences I had my first trip there and then I met Evan and it start taking on a whole life of its own. I need to upload some more posts and pics, i just been so busy and my eyes hurt so much at night when I am ready to get on there.

I promise to have lots of posts when I get back next week. I think i'll take the laptop with me and type while I'm on the plane.

i can't wait :)..i think ur makin me jealous i want to do mine..i started one for kimora but chil dat no gone no weh don't even memba mi log in name and password :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ladies, ya'll want to laugh?

Why my husband asked me what was wrong with the trees...why di leave dem a drap aff and a pure stick deh pon dem...I tried my hardest not to laugh...you think I should tell him? He's thinking something is wrong with the air and soil here. :rofl:

I think I'll wait until December and explain it to him...when all the leaves dem gone.

ROFL that is mean if he gotta wait til December to learn why the leaves are falling off:lol:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............I just found out Obama is going to be about 15 minutes from my house (under the Arch) on Saturday for a rally and I freakin' have to work!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well, I am actually home from work for once. But I forgot my laptop and my home computer is on it's last legs. I was so pissed off I slammed outta work - My normal work hours are 8 - 4 with an hour for lunch - Because of everything that's going on, I have been working a min. of 12 hrs a day for months now, and done it without complaint - The new Chief Legal Officer sent an email out today at 3:30 that effective immediately, ALL OT is suspended and will not be paid, all travel is suspended, and a bunch of other stuff -

I understand needing to cut the costs - but look at the circumstances not the bottom line - Fire the dead weights we have who are causing me to work crazy hours, and you'll save a bunch of money! So, I forwarded her email to my manager and said (1) what about the conference, because all that is charged to my credit card and I expect reimbursement and (2) what about the OT - I have already worked my full hours this week, I am leaving now, do I take tommorrow off? Who is going to complete what needs to be done while I'm not there?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - sorry for the rant, going to get wine now and then snuggle in to Ugly Betty for the night!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Sus..there is no rhyme to their reasons..they make you wonder how did they get their positions. They better pay ur past expenses.

Hey Sunny how r yah

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

This had me crackin up..with tears in my eyes ...funny

PUERTO RICANS AND JAMAICANS

here's the link it doesn't work when i try to insert it..

Edited by Hotlegz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.