SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
him a bawn November.. :D ya two of a kind mi see LOL

so back to wuk Monday..oh noooo..

Man its gonna be a whole big thing w/ everybody chat bout they miss u and stuff han questions about the baby..

hey kimmy should get in real early and send out a blast to let everybody know how happy u are to be back and updates on the fam...

(quana waiting on brick to fly past head)

is he a Sagittarius?

:lol: Quana mi nah send out not a email..they can kiss my ### like they really care..my baby is still using a bottle..just hope my breasts doesn't spring milk :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's one issue I refuse to budge on for the last few months. Hubby broke his phone. I think intentionally. He's been wanting a blackberry (even though we cut off internet and texting capablities, mind you!!!!!!) I think he intentionally broke his phone. So, he's using this crappy one someone we knew had sitting around and complaining weekly for the last few months. Our contract is up in November and then he can get a new one, reduced price, under a new contract. Until then, he has to suck it up. End of story!

I am not budging on it either, even though it's driving me nuts! I can't reach him, just his vm, and he has to borrow a phone to call me - but enough already with losing them - so he's going without till he has the money to buy one

It's been months now and amazingly, Andre has not died from using a substandard (in his opinion) phone!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

ISLAND.. soo good to "see" u.. OMG it seems like u just left, It sucks to be back I am sure..

sounds like ya'll had a good time, any pics. me wan see di booty shorts LOL

Kimmy both him and my youngest are what she calls "Scorpions" lol

his bday is nov 9th and hers is the 17th..them a facety once scorpios...

Timeline
[

:lol: Quana mi nah send out not a email..they can kiss my ### like they really care..my baby is still using a bottle..just hope my breasts doesn't spring milk :)

uh uh.. not spring milk LOL.. girl u betta have yo padded bra on.. that ish got on my DYAM nerves.. and I was young and didn't know no better so I was trying to pad it w/ tissue cuz i kept leaking.. oh and it hurt!!! I don't remember none of those problems w/ my second though.. Go figure..

JA, erase dis post fram ya mind my gyal.. mi figet SORRY :blush:

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline

anybody have something funny or crazy happen cuz their SO was speaking patois.. i am sitting here trying to imagine Kashi and kimmy in the store LOL.. i guess it wouldn't be any different from somebody speaking spanish or any other language.. just seems funny to me LOL i can't wait for my mom to hear it...

oh and JGay.. me and my friends have went to wakes too, i mean people invite u like its a party and like u said at first I was like "wha??" but hey when in Rome LOL

Timeline

I am not budging on it either, even though it's driving me nuts! I can't reach him, just his vm, and he has to borrow a phone to call me - but enough already with losing them - so he's going without till he has the money to buy one

I am right there with ya!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
HEYYYYY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so busy at work. Trying to catch up on all these dang on files. Too many days slacking off being on VJ. :rolleyes: Anyways:

UPDATE

MY BOOSKIE DID NOT GET APPROVED!!!! They said that they wanted to see me in person. Ain't they some B*T***S!! Anyhoo, now I am waiting for the embassy to reply back to my fifty-million emails and let me know when I can go before I book a flight.

So sorry to hear this Shanette. Think positive that all will work out :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hey Marlita

I was checking out your website and yall's pics are beautiful of your wedding. Was that in Jamaica?

Isn't it..i'm a Lita blog fan..hehehe..no mi no love ooman..if anyting mi go deh fi look pon Evan sweet self.. :) ...wich i had the energy to write one..

haha :rofl: , him no mine dat!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
[

uh uh.. not spring milk LOL.. girl u betta have yo padded bra on.. that ish got on my DYAM nerves.. and I was young and didn't know no better so I was trying to pad it w/ tissue cuz i kept leaking.. oh and it hurt!!! I don't remember none of those problems w/ my second though.. Go figure..

JA, erase dis post fram ya mind my gyal.. mi figet SORRY :blush:

yea got my disposable pads :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
U know Lita..dem claim dem a protect the petitioner..but how can u protect someone that doesn ot want to be protected..obviously they are filing for someone b/c they love them or something..if they get hurt in the process oh well..

This is exactly how I see it too. yes there are people who get emotionally hurt by a visa scammer, but really it is not immigrations place to protect you from this. Immigration is supposed to be just that...imigration. Not marriage and family counselor. Oh, well :blush: . I guess all we can do is complain for now. But something just seems "fundamentaly" wrong with this process.

Timeline
U know Lita..dem claim dem a protect the petitioner..but how can u protect someone that doesn ot want to be protected..obviously they are filing for someone b/c they love them or something..if they get hurt in the process oh well..

This is exactly how I see it too. yes there are people who get emotionally hurt by a visa scammer, but really it is not immigrations place to protect you from this. Immigration is supposed to be just that...imigration. Not marriage and family counselor. Oh, well :blush: . I guess all we can do is complain for now. But something just seems "fundamentaly" wrong with this process.

EVERYTHING is fundamentally wrong with the process.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
ok so mi figet fo tell ooonuh bout mi shoppin story...dyam brite

So me and kashi and the tired girls went into the store. So Kashi being picky (he was looking at Jackets) takes down like 10 (really bad) but he was going to put them back cause he hates that (cause him seh dem tings deh no happen a JA, like wi still inna JA :) ) so dis dyam boy come a chat bout can u put the stuff back, Kashi of course ignores him and a chat inna raw patwah. So di call one a do girls she come purch a watch wi..so mi kindly ask dem if they needed something over here..dem a act like dem no understand..so mi affi start act like mi no ave no sense..GO LOOK FI DI PPL DEM WAH A TIEF OONUH TINGS AND B/C OONUH FRAID A LIKKLE WUK OONUH A COME STAND UP OVA YAH LIKE WI A TIEF..KIKIII. go Kashi of course still a chat patwah and of course dem no know wah di rass him seh..sp di guy start chat bout Kashi poppin off of at mouth..of course Kashi no fully get wah dat mean..so mi just trace out him claut..and finally di manage came and of course mi a buy so mi still a chat...terrible isnt it ASSUMING DAT WI NEVA DID A GO PUT BACK DI STUFF

HAHAHA, Kimmy you a fool!! :rofl: . But I know what you mean. I woulda been same way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.