SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita I would def be mad if it were me getting blue slipped just for my appearance, BUT I can see why the red tape..

its not fair, but its like a necessary evil.. NOOOO they can't detect all the fraud by having the SO there but the POSSIBILITY of picking up on it is worth the trouble.

So now because we don't act all lovey dovey we shouldn't be together well hey, we know and they know the number of people that have been duped so I told RG we better be all kissy kissy foo foo, heck we didn't come all this way to let our appearance kill it for us (no problem for us, we are anyway LOL)

and yes it would be easier if they want SO there just to say it .. but like u said that's bureaucrazy for ya LOL just my two cents not fact...

Quana dem waan si seh u can drop everyting and hop pon a plane..

which yuh come from...yuh born a JA?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay well let me get off of this an d work. I guess I will brush up on my yardie forum rules before I talk to yall again ^_^

Anyhoo have a great day Ladies

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Of course mi finish mi shoppin cause hey had some cute sweaters..and Kashi but back the stuff as he was gonna do..and he was mad that they were really there watching us..he threw 2 and sey LAZY BWOY DO YUH JOB..HAHAHHAA

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita I would def be mad if it were me getting blue slipped just for my appearance, BUT I can see why the red tape..

its not fair, but its like a necessary evil.. NOOOO they can't detect all the fraud by having the SO there but the POSSIBILITY of picking up on it is worth the trouble.

So now because we don't act all lovey dovey we shouldn't be together well hey, we know and they know the number of people that have been duped so I told RG we better be all kissy kissy foo foo, heck we didn't come all this way to let our appearance kill it for us (no problem for us, we are anyway LOL)

and yes it would be easier if they want SO there just to say it .. but like u said that's bureaucrazy for ya LOL just my two cents not fact...

You know it's not all embassies either. There are some who refuse to let anyone accompany the SO into the embassy.

I can't figure out the rhyme or reason for the rules; but I suppose they have some sort of reason behind it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Okay well let me get off of this an d work. I guess I will brush up on my yardie forum rules before I talk to yall again ^_^

Anyhoo have a great day Ladies

KIKIL..no..hop in anytime..no one else follows any rules around here :)...have a good day see yah later

Timeline
Of course mi finish mi shoppin cause hey had some cute sweaters..and Kashi but back the stuff as he was gonna do..and he was mad that they were really there watching us..he threw 2 and sey LAZY BWOY DO YUH JOB..HAHAHHAA

Andre and I walked into Old Navy one day to do a little shopping. He went to the men's section and I headed to women's. The LP (loss prevention) person started chatting on the headset about the need to watch us cause we walked in and immediately split up. She followed me through the store (unbeknownst to me) and had someone else follow Andre. Eventually, someone saw who she was talking about and said, "um, you know she's an employee and has worked here for 2 years now and that's her husband." I laughed my fool head off after I heard the story.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Quana dem waan si seh u can drop everyting and hop pon a plane..

which yuh come from...yuh born a JA?

LOL.. well dem gwaan see it fi tru ca me a gwaan put mi leave slip on di supervisor desk the day b4 if mi ave to.. (mi hope mi ave di money, a pay day loan mi a mek??? LOL)

wha mek mi tell RG mi gwaan low di visits dem, mi need fi watch mi pocketbook...

no mon, a DALLAS gyal fram mi bawn LOL

Timeline
It's one issue I refuse to budge on for the last few months. Hubby broke his phone. I think intentionally. He's been wanting a blackberry (even though we cut off internet and texting capablities, mind you!!!!!!) I think he intentionally broke his phone. So, he's using this crappy one someone we knew had sitting around and complaining weekly for the last few months. Our contract is up in November and then he can get a new one, reduced price, under a new contract. Until then, he has to suck it up. End of story!

I am not budging on it either, even though it's driving me nuts! I can't reach him, just his vm, and he has to borrow a phone to call me - but enough already with losing them - so he's going without till he has the money to buy one

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
LOL.. well dem gwaan see it fi tru ca me a gwaan put mi leave slip on di supervisor desk the day b4 if mi ave to.. (mi hope mi ave di money, a pay day loan mi a mek??? LOL)

wha mek mi tell RG mi gwaan low di visits dem, mi need fi watch mi pocketbook...

no mon, a DALLAS gyal fram mi bawn LOL

hahaaa....respect

JG..its crazy..i was on the floor cause i was feeding Tahlia then i go up and noticed..Kashi sees nothing thats not ontop of his head :)

Timeline

Aww Sus, that is messed up.. yes girl.. don't budge..i know u really want to chat w/ him, but stay strong!!! :thumbs: u too JG.. di husband mus learn!!!

WOWIIEEE.. kimmy di whole clan a ya'll a likkle brite mi see??? even quiet Kashi!!! LOL I don't blame ya'll though.. Don't come over here assuming I am gonna just leave stuff like that, if I had walked off then u could have said something LOL

RG same way. him sey.. if he was gonna do something and then someone ORDERS him to do it, that is reason for him to NOT do it..LOL

hmm that personality trait could be a problem, mi a pray mi nuh dead him :bonk::dead: ...

naw lucky him, I am not a woman that ORDERS alot so we good :innocent::rofl::rofl:

Shanette try to have a good evening, SO will be OK

Timeline

Quana..u stay deh him no easy..and ppl get it twisted when they see me..glasses and such...please don't get it twisted..wah month RG born Quana..a so mi stay to..no order mi fi do nuttin or else it naw get done (yes, my mother used to give me some beat downs for it) :)

Timeline
JGay and Shrewdie - I can only imagine how frustrated you are - Hold tight, your days are coming, I am praying that it is soon!

Shanette, my sympathies!

Shanette, I am sorry! Was he close with her?

Thanks sus- I am just so disgusted that we have been married 1 year and almost 4 months and still have not a "case complete" from NVC.

this month is a year ago that we filed. I am so angry!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

him a bawn November.. :D ya two of a kind mi see LOL

so back to wuk Monday..oh noooo..

Man its gonna be a whole big thing w/ everybody chat bout they miss u and stuff han questions about the baby..

hey kimmy should get in real early and send out a blast to let everybody know how happy u are to be back and updates on the fam...

(quana waiting on brick to fly past head)

Timeline

Hey Yardies! Just popping in quick to say hi. Jamaica was beautiful as always and so warm compared to this rainy fall weather here. I'm in the post-Jamaica slump.......... :crying:

I hooked up with Sunny and Ray and Honey and Dwayne for a night of clubing on Tuesday. I didn't get to see them much - Sunny is locked up in Cinderella's palace - lol. I wished I could have stayed longer to hang with them.

BTW - Honey was wearing her booty shorts to the club. :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.