6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JALOVE,

I can't believe you're still waiting on that baby girl. Did you decide on a name yet? Or surprise?

Kim

aww. everyone I know is having babies!

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay so I had put together all the documents in a nicely labeled binder with dividers and protecter sheets. I mean this binder was fabolous! Any dummie could find what they needed in a matter of seconds. I made a photo album of about 75 pics of just him, me and the baby and I even made a scrapbook (thanks to JG). So I mailed it and it didn't get there until yesterday. Now mind you his appointment was yesterday. Okay so from the moment I mailed that box, I had been checking the status of it like a million times a day. So when last Friday came it still said that it was in Customs. So I'm panicking!! So come Monday the box was still in Customs, so I was like "Okay, he is going to make this appt come hell or high water. So me being the smart person I am I PDF all the stuff to him via email @ Kinkos cost me $50 because it took so long and they charge by the minute. He finally gets the scanned documents and heads to the embassy yesterday. Gets to the Interview Lady (American young chick) and she is asking him all kinds of questions and according to him he answered them perfectly. Then she says "Where is ShaNete" and he answers. Well in the middle of his answers she walks away and gives him a blue slip. She even had the nerve to say that his paperwork looks perfect but I still want to see her! ######!!!!!

See I would be ready to slap somebody at that point! I feel like the fact that you have a child with him and his name is on the birth certificate there should be no need for you to go over there! :angry: Do they have a complaint process? They need to stop all this unnecessary blue slipping people. If they want you there they need to put that on the dang application. Petionioner needs to be at interview so people can get their finances together... as you can probably tell I am waging war against unnecessary Bureaucracy! :rofl: It is a waste of time and money some things they expect from people. :wacko:

I have to disagree with you there. Having a baby only proves you had sex with him at least one time.

I do think the pictures of the 3 of them together does hold more weight, though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

hey guys-

I have a quote for you that someone gave to me.

JGAY. this is especially for you

"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle happens"

I think of each of you often, even if I am not on here and even if I am on here but not chatting :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
hey guys-

I think of each of you often, even if I am not on here and even if I am on here but not chatting :)

That's nice Shrewdie.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JALOVE,

I can't believe you're still waiting on that baby girl. Did you decide on a name yet? Or surprise?

Kim

still twirling ideas around i need to really pick right :blink:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Okay so I had put together all the documents in a nicely labeled binder with dividers and protecter sheets. I mean this binder was fabolous! Any dummie could find what they needed in a matter of seconds. I made a photo album of about 75 pics of just him, me and the baby and I even made a scrapbook (thanks to JG). So I mailed it and it didn't get there until yesterday. Now mind you his appointment was yesterday. Okay so from the moment I mailed that box, I had been checking the status of it like a million times a day. So when last Friday came it still said that it was in Customs. So I'm panicking!! So come Monday the box was still in Customs, so I was like "Okay, he is going to make this appt come hell or high water. So me being the smart person I am I PDF all the stuff to him via email @ Kinkos cost me $50 because it took so long and they charge by the minute. He finally gets the scanned documents and heads to the embassy yesterday. Gets to the Interview Lady (American young chick) and she is asking him all kinds of questions and according to him he answered them perfectly. Then she says "Where is ShaNete" and he answers. Well in the middle of his answers she walks away and gives him a blue slip. She even had the nerve to say that his paperwork looks perfect but I still want to see her! ######!!!!!

See I would be ready to slap somebody at that point! I feel like the fact that you have a child with him and his name is on the birth certificate there should be no need for you to go over there! :angry: Do they have a complaint process? They need to stop all this unnecessary blue slipping people. If they want you there they need to put that on the dang application. Petionioner needs to be at interview so people can get their finances together... as you can probably tell I am waging war against unnecessary Bureaucracy! :rofl: It is a waste of time and money some things they expect from people. :wacko:

I have to disagree with you there. Having a baby only proves you had sex with him at least one time. I do think the pictures of the 3 of them together does hold more weight, though.

I was under the impression she had sent copies of her passport pages. I think she has been back to JA several times.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

its cold here today ya'll.. uh uh i am not ready for this weather, time to get out the

coats i guess..

the debate was funny last night, i wished they would take the camera off of mccain,

his face was scary.. (sorry mccain supporters, it was a scary face LOL)

Everyone have a BLESSED!!!! day...

Timeline

I have to disagree with you there. Having a baby only proves you had sex with him at least one time. I do think the pictures of the 3 of them together does hold more weight, though.

I was under the impression she had sent copies of her passport pages. I think she has been back to JA several times.

She probably did. I disagreed with the statement that the most powerful proof is the fact that they have a child together and that should convince everyone of their relationship. And that his name is on the birth certificate. All the child really proves is that they had sex at least one time. And his name on the birth certificate is unverified until he actually has a DNA test.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I have to disagree with you there. Having a baby only proves you had sex with him at least one time.

I do think the pictures of the 3 of them together does hold more weight, though.

Well it means more to me than just sex. I thought with that and the fact that he had his only album of pics and all the cards I mailed him. Oh well now all I can do is wait for them to get back to me with a date or something.

Hey girl, I'm about to PM you. Yes I've been there plenty of times

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Well it means more to me than just sex. I thought with that and the fact that he had his only album of pics and all the cards I mailed him. Oh well now all I can do is wait for them to get back to me with a date or something.

I understand that it means more to you and I would feel the same way. All I am saying is you need much more proof. I have heard lots of women say, we have a child together and his name is on the birth certificate, yet they have little other proof. It's not enough on it's face value. Like I said, it proves nothing more then a one time meeting and that is if they even run a DNA test. If they do not, it means nothing on it's face value. Add to it, all the other proof, and it means plenty.

I was not ripping on you one bit. From what you have said, I think you had more then enough proof.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I understand that it means more to you and I would feel the same way. All I am saying is you need much more proof. I have heard lots of women say, we have a child together and his name is on the birth certificate, yet they have little other proof. It's not enough on it's face value. Like I said, it proves nothing more then a one time meeting and that is if they even run a DNA test. If they do not, it means nothing on it's face value. Add to it, all the other proof, and it means plenty.

I was not ripping on you one bit. From what you have said, I think you had more then enough proof.

Oh I know what your saying but like I said we had a lot of proof even beyond the baby. I wasn't offended by your comments. I'm just trying to look at this whole situation in the most positive light because if I let things or obstacles get to me I won't make it very far in this process

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

:thumbs:

why stress over what u can't change.. just ROLL w/ the punches mami, u eventually gwaan win di fight!!

Exactly

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
hey guys-

Thanks Shrew...its becoming so hard now....knowing that we've waited so long and might have to wait even longer....I called NVC not to long ago and my case is still awaiting an interview date....i will be so crushed if i don't get a date for Novemeber...even though there is an end to this and a day will be given to me but the waiting is so unbearable at times....i just feel like :crying::crying:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.