SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rox..please don't i go..i totally didn't even look at ur statement nor Sus's statement in anyway..sorry i laughed..i just thought it was a joke

JG, dillon and quana u all r making more depressed

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rox..please don't i go..i totally didn't even look at ur statement nor Sus's statement in anyway..sorry i laughed..i just thought it was a joke

The first snow, the last 2 years, Andre has gone outside and danced in it. The first year, it was like 3 a.m.

Christmas is coming. I am quitting my part-time job....last day December 28th.....I am actually eagerly awaiting winter. Now, if I could get it to last just ONE WEEK, I would be extremely happy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

u know JG Kashi likes the fall temps..go figure and i'm running inside he just puts on a hoody and he's good..me, right!..i like to be inside on thanksgiving all toasty and lookin out :)..i love the holidays, the music decor everything except freezing temps and busting my azz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

lol..u crazy kimmy.. remember Fall here is not that cold..its like upper 60's low 70's anything lower?? mi cyann manage.. I prefer summer fashions ca ya know me wan be naked :devil: but the fall fashion is so classy and chic to me..

Timeline
Quana mi still nah hear wah u a seh..hehee just kidding

BTW u and JAlove can link she moving down

yeah mon.. mi knoa, JA a link me at times. I can't wait.. JA is real cool. mi gwaan have a likkle baby to go visit too and har and chris gwaan mek a BEAUTIFUL baby..good looking couple from the pics i saw on her page. u an ur hubby too, I remember when u had ur wedding pic up..

Timeline
u know JG Kashi likes the fall temps..go figure and i'm running inside he just puts on a hoody and he's good..me, right!..i like to be inside on thanksgiving all toasty and lookin out :) ..i love the holidays, the music decor everything except freezing temps and busting my azz

I hear you. I agree with your holiday comments. It's like a wedding.....months of planning, running around, acting like some crazed fool....and then (snaps fingers) *Poof* it's all over.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

yeah mon.. mi knoa, JA a link me at times. I can't wait.. JA is real cool. mi gwaan have a likkle baby to go visit too and har and chris gwaan mek a BEAUTIFUL baby..good looking couple from the pics i saw on her page. u an ur hubby too, I remember when u had ur wedding pic up..

yea..real Kool peeps...i know i wanna see my likkle pungkin :)

mi wi come visit though...

Thanks..but mi affi disagree...me and mi glasses and Kashi wid him peas head..ehehehe

ok..posting new pics of the kids

Timeline
I love Christmas - Thanksgiving not so much - However, I would be very happy with one week of cold and snow for Christmas, then back to warm weather!

Me too.

Kimmy.....peas head? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

yea..real Kool peeps...i know i wanna see my likkle pungkin :)

mi wi come visit though...

Thanks..but mi affi disagree...me and mi glasses and Kashi wid him peas head..ehehehe

ok..posting new pics of the kids

WHA?? yuh mussi tek weh di glasses dem on di pic I saw, han no head like Roger's little small man head LOL when he has a haircut it doesn't stand out so, but without one?? FUNNY!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love Christmas and Thanksgiving too. December is a busy month for my money flying out of my pocket book. SO birthday, daughters birthday, Christmas.....I have already been buying things for about a month now. Got to start early and I see KMart is really pushing their lay-a-way program this year.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

don't laugh afta mi JG :) a betta mi seh it dan smaddy else tek libaty wid mi husband and mek mi affi trace dem..

Quana..i may have i take them off very little though. Kashi has braids..I'm thinkin about gettin contacts soon..tired of my glasses but had this thing about puttin stuff in my eyes.

Yes they r dillon and so is Walmart..u know i love Kohls too for kids clothes..haven't checked out the adult stuff yet...and i had no idea they were name brand stuff...i'll be hitting up Kohls soon..gotta start this xmas thing...my list only grew 2 this yr..thats a 1st

Timeline

yeah mon, mi rememba his braids and I rememba being surprised u wore glasses when I saw ur baby shower pics..

i SHOULD have on glasses right now, but me lose dem like D lose him cell phone (sorry sus LOL)

i tried contacts and liked them.. took me a couple of tries to put them in and still does sometimes. if I can do it, u can do it girl..

just too much bodda wid di rinsing and taking on and off. Much easier just to throw on my glasses when I have them :jest:

my girls told me they want mp3 players for xmas.. I usually buy them one BIG gift for xmas. They have some at walmart I think for $70 that show video.. i LOVE WALMART!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.