SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

I'm sitting here today trying to finalize some more paperwork, to renew Andre's passport for one thing. UGH.....I am so tired of paperwork. It seems to really be never ending.

I hear ya.....I used to love organizing paperwork and keeping up with things like that until I embarked on the K-1 process. LOLLL I'm no where near where u and Dre are in terms of the process but i feel like we'll be "keeping" our last 3yrs records for an eternity. :lol:

Anyone watching the 3rd Debate tonight???

I'm listerning to his economic plan now on CNn and he sucks. So, the debate might be the same rehotic(sp).

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok guys, I have lost my wedding ring!!!! I dont know where I put it! and I am freaking out! Last I had it was Sunday and I took it off to paint, and now its not in any of the normal places I would put it, so it could be anywhere!!

Check the Car in between the seats and sofa cushions...oh and the shower. Perhaps it slipped off in one of those places. Good luck Lita!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm gonna have to clean my house from top to bottom before Friday. UGH!! I feel like I have so much to do before I leave, and really none of it has to do with preparing for the interview. I dont want to not have my ring at the interview though. I am so ditzy sometimes. I used to wear glasses and misplace them all the time.....sometimes they would be sitting right ontop of my head!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm gonna have to clean my house from top to bottom before Friday. UGH!! I feel like I have so much to do before I leave, and really none of it has to do with preparing for the interview. I dont want to not have my ring at the interview though. I am so ditzy sometimes. I used to wear glasses and misplace them all the time.....sometimes they would be sitting right ontop of my head!

Maybe it's just the stress when you get in a calm state and your mind is no longer jumping from one thing to the next, you will remember where you took it off.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

So what were you painting before Evan arrived. If everything is too perfect, he may feel he's not needed. You will find your ring, check your pants pockets from the other night.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, 1luv, how was your Thanksgiving Day? So for a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal, what do you usually cook?

Hey RoxieJoe. My Thanksgiving was great. I dont want to see food for another month. We had Turkey (obvoiusly) and we are Jamaican so we had Curry chicken/goat, roast beef, jerk pork, rice and peas etc. Iam coming to the states for the US thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY :dance:

Oh ok, i just realized ur in Canada. Are you petitioning for someone thru Canada, or did you just stumble upon the VJ site. I was a bit confused about this Canada talk.

No I am not petioning someone from Canada. I sponsored my husband from Jamaica. I live in Canada. My gf who lives in New Jersey was telling me abt this site she goes on and I just had a look one day and now I am stuck!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok guys, I have lost my wedding ring!!!! I dont know where I put it! and I am freaking out! Last I had it was Sunday and I took it off to paint, and now its not in any of the normal places I would put it, so it could be anywhere!!

Deep breaths, Marlita. It will show up when you least expect it. Calm down and carefully look when you clean the house.

If I could, I would give you a hug right now. I can hear the panic in your voice. Everything will be fine.

I'm sitting here today trying to finalize some more paperwork, to renew Andre's passport for one thing. UGH.....I am so tired of paperwork. It seems to really be never ending.

I hear ya.....I used to love organizing paperwork and keeping up with things like that until I embarked on the K-1 process. LOLLL I'm no where near where u and Dre are in terms of the process but i feel like we'll be "keeping" our last 3yrs records for an eternity. :lol:

Anyone watching the 3rd Debate tonight???

Just last night, I put the K-1 & AOS stuff down in the basement storage area. I cannot wait to put it all down there and forget about it.

This passport renewal is a real pain in the a$$ too. The gal I have notarize stuff here for us just laughs when I walk up to her. Seems like every little piece of paper needs her attention.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
So what were you painting before Evan arrived. If everything is too perfect, he may feel he's not needed. You will find your ring, check your pants pockets from the other night.

So she's not supposed to want things to look nice? Did she marry a servant?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey Shem

Lita, yes take a step back and look..i just hope its not in a paint can

Rox..me too i love the summer..winter is just dull.. :angry: snow, wet, boots, falls, uhh..i'm getting depressed

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Sus, since nothing in my satement allured act about a anyone acting in a role as a servant, so I will not respond to your statement.

But, let me bring back to your attention, Malita had commented in a post that Evan had told her not to do everything, because he wanted to help her. I'm sure you missed that post.

You know what I don't need negative people in my life, because my life is good. To all of those whose friendship I value I will contact you personally, but considered this my sign-off to negative and smart ### comments. I will no-longer post on VJ.

Have at it.......

Be Blessed

Roxcie

Timeline

I kind of like shopping for winter clothes. I love blue jeans. Some boots are just plain awesome. My Uggs come out of storage. I like all the warm fuzzy stuff. Lying on the bed with the hubby and kids all snuggled under blankets, watching movies or playing a game, sipping tea or hot chocolate.....Good times!

I definately could do without the snow. At least as far as driving. But, playing in the snow, building snow men with the family, snowball fights, sledding, even snow angels.......I really do like the fun of all that. And, of course, the beauty of fresh fallen snow, before it turns all brown or yellow and mushy.....I have this picture of the back of our house last winter....after a major snowfall.....ice making all the trees droop.....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. It is one of those times I ponder the wonders of God. Nature can be just so powerfully beautiful.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I kind of like shopping for winter clothes. I love blue jeans. Some boots are just plain awesome. My Uggs come out of storage. I like all the warm fuzzy stuff. Lying on the bed with the hubby and kids all snuggled under blankets, watching movies or playing a game, sipping tea or hot chocolate.....Good times!

I definately could do without the snow. At least as far as driving. But, playing in the snow, building snow men with the family, snowball fights, sledding, even snow angels.......I really do like the fun of all that. And, of course, the beauty of fresh fallen snow, before it turns all brown or yellow and mushy.....I have this picture of the back of our house last winter....after a major snowfall.....ice making all the trees droop.....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. It is one of those times I ponder the wonders of God. Nature can be just so powerfully beautiful.

I agree I don't like going out to make it to work or something in the snow. But if I can stay home and enjoy all the things you said I am all for it. I love playing out in the snow with my daughter and sledding at Forest Park is awesome!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JG, it sounds beautiful.. I can look at all the pics but the cold weather mi nuh like.. LOL when we do get a likkle bit of frost that one day out of the year I send my kids out w/ their socks on their hands (usually not cold enough to buy mittens) and they have at it while I am in the window watching LOL

I LOVE the fall weather though and fall fashions..the opaque tights and heeled boots and scarves.. YAYYY i gots to have my jeans too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.