SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Marlita, Kimmy told me tell u check Chelsea in New Kingston and Sandhurst to see prices.

:thumbs::dance: Thanks for these. I checked the site out and they are very good deals and sound perfect. I'm passing it on to Evan for him to chose. We'll have a car while there so getting around should be fine.

Thanks again! I'm excited now!! :star:

yeaahh..good..i can sleep now (L)

JG..i'm over here crackin up..hehehe..TOO MANY QUOTES ON THE BOARD :P:rofl:

OK..guys i'm goin shoppin tomorrow..for clothes to wear to work... :wow::bonk::help: i don't wanna..i don't wanna

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
prison break

real housewives of atlanta

CSI & NCIS

fringe

i loved Charmed too

cash cab

jeopardy

LITA I LOVE HOUSE HUNTERS TOO...AND IRON CHEF AMERICA

Kimmy, what the heck kinda shows a dis?

HAHAAA..CASH CAB IS A GAME SHOW IN A CAB ON TRAVEL CHANNEL..PPL DON'T KNOW WHICH CAB IT IS..WHEN U GET IT THE GAME LIGHTS AND MUSIC COME ON...U GET ASKED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS AND U WIN MONEY..LOVE IT

Kimmy -- I love me some Cash Cab!!! You should see me when I go to New York, I'm on the hunt to find the actual Cash Cab. My friends just shake their heads at me :no:

Timeline

Hey Ladies. Wanted to stop in and say happy Tuesday to all before I go home. Hope you all have a wonderful and productive day today and don't chat too much where I can't keep up...lol

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Uh, huh.... :no: .....Grant Show was my guy ALL THE WAY. Sexy bad boy. You lusted after the gay guy? Something is so wrong with that!

I meant Rob Estes - he wasn't gay on Melrose - He married Josie Bissett in 1992 - I didn't realize it, but they are divorced, so he is a single man!

http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/josiebissett.html

OK..guys i'm goin shoppin tomorrow..for clothes to wear to work... :wow::bonk::help: i don't wanna..i don't wanna

Kimmy, go to Burlington Coat Factory in Stamford - great bargains on work clothes, name brands -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Oops, forgot to say good morning, but it seems like I am the only one here! I am waiting till 8 to call my medical clinic - I think I am starting with carpal tunnel or something, my hand has been killing me - I hate going down to the clinic - last time when I broke my toe she told me I had osteoporosis :huh: But I have no choice, since it is definitely work related.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
They did an episode of Law & Order SVU where they played husband and wife.....she was a drunk....he was an a$$....she was pregnant. It was so cool. Especially since I knew they were married in real life.

You know that the gay guy and that red headed ####### from Melrose are married in real life too. Laura Leighton and I forget what his name is. That show spawned marriages that lasted a lot longer then the show did!

LOL - they were actually married way before Melrose - He was on some stupid cop show years ago that was on cable late at night - I fell in lust back then!

I thought that they got divorced a few years back???? I might have to go google that.

Which couple? Doug Savant is the gay guy. I just saw an article on them not too long ago.

Hey Marlita, Kimmy told me tell u check Chelsea in New Kingston and Sandhurst to see prices.

:thumbs::dance: Thanks for these. I checked the site out and they are very good deals and sound perfect. I'm passing it on to Evan for him to chose. We'll have a car while there so getting around should be fine.

Thanks again! I'm excited now!! :star:

yeaahh..good..i can sleep now (L)

JG..i'm over here crackin up..hehehe..TOO MANY QUOTES ON THE BOARD :P:rofl:

You know I got your back, girl!

Uh, huh.... :no: .....Grant Show was my guy ALL THE WAY. Sexy bad boy. You lusted after the gay guy? Something is so wrong with that!

I meant Rob Estes - he wasn't gay on Melrose - He married Josie Bissett in 1992 - I didn't realize it, but they are divorced, so he is a single man!

http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/josiebissett.html

Kimmy, go to Burlington Coat Factory in Stamford - great bargains on work clothes, name brands -

WHAT???????????? I didn't know they were divorced. I thought they were so cute together. I think she is just adorable.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Good morning , I just read this thread from the young lady who lost her baby along w. the issues she's having with her husband. See this link:http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=156438.

Folks needs to be real careful on how they are responding to her, this case has taken a twist which doesn't look well. Someone needs to be a advocate for her, and physically touch her because things have spiral out of control. I don't want to say much, because she is still posting and reading on VJ. I know this isn't our job, but someone needs to do something NOW.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, 1luv, how was your Thanksgiving Day? So for a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal, what do you usually cook?

Hey RoxieJoe. My Thanksgiving was great. I dont want to see food for another month. We had Turkey (obvoiusly) and we are Jamaican so we had Curry chicken/goat, roast beef, jerk pork, rice and peas etc. Iam coming to the states for the US thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Good morning , I just read this thread from the young lady who lost her baby along w. the issues she's having with her husband. See this link:http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=156438.

Folks needs to be real careful on how they are responding to her, this case has taken a twist which doesn't look well. Someone needs to be a advocate for her, and physically touch her because things have spiral out of control. I don't want to say much, because she is still posting and reading on VJ. I know this isn't our job, but someone needs to do something NOW.

She is deeply depressed...lots of things happening in her life at this point. She's been trying to work through it by talking it out for a while now. I hope she seeks any other attention she may need. She's a really sweet girl.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

She is deeply depressed...lots of things happening in her life at this point. She's been trying to work through it by talking it out for a while now. I hope she seeks any other attention she may need. She's a really sweet girl.

Jomo, I know she is, but I am afraid that something someone says to her here on VJ, might take her over the edge. I don't think people should be responding to her posting, sometimes just the wrong word will make sonone who is severly depressed act. Iam not a medical doctor, so I don't want to say or imply anything.

Good morning, 1luv, how was your Thanksgiving Day? So for a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal, what do you usually cook?

Hey RoxieJoe. My Thanksgiving was great. I dont want to see food for another month. We had Turkey (obvoiusly) and we are Jamaican so we had Curry chicken/goat, roast beef, jerk pork, rice and peas etc. Iam coming to the states for the US thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY :dance:

So 1luv, that means more turksy then. Black FRIDAy may start early in the stores tis year, I thought I heard one store was already advertising 70% off. I think it was meant as a joke, but if it meant getting customers in the door, then good luck to them.

Timeline

Jomo, I know she is, but I am afraid that something someone says to her here on VJ, might take her over the edge. I don't think people should be responding to her posting, sometimes just the wrong word will make sonone who is severly depressed act. Iam not a medical doctor, so I don't want to say or imply anything.

At this point, all she's lost, I think she needs the comfort of people she trusts. That would be this board. So far, I've seen no one be unkind to her. All are offering soothing words, prayers, hugs.....I do think she needs to seek some sort of intensive therapy cause she is so deeply wounded right now. Even though I am not professionally qualified, I have a heart and I truly feel for her. I can't just let her pour out her heart without responding. That is just not who I am. She is seeking some comfort and I am giving her what I can.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So 1luv, that means more turksy then. Black FRIDAy may start early in the stores tis year, I thought I heard one store was already advertising 70% off. I think it was meant as a joke, but if it meant getting customers in the door, then good luck to them.

I never been this is going to be my first time. I know I will get good deals there. Canada is way to expensive on their stuff

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.