SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: What are your favorite fall TV Shows? What can't you do without?

I'm loving these:

Rock of Love Charm School

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Weeds & Army Wives

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I forgot about Army Wives and the Game!

What is Weeds? Comedy, Drama...

oh no I must be addicted to caffine. I decided not to drink coffee or soda this morning and I fell asleep in my meeting.

:rofl: , like asleep asleep, or just kinda dozing off?

eyes closed and head fell and I jerked it back up. It was so embarassing.

That is pretty bad. I feel asleep today full drool mode but I was at the privacy of my own desk. It was still very embarrassing so I know how you must have felt. :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

I thought my day was going that way. I've had plenty of caffine and a mix of candy corn and peanuts to wake me up. Kicked my throbbing head ache too!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Beverly Hills 90210 (stupidly, I watched the first episode - flash back to growing up!)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm loving these:

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

I like this topic!!

Gossip Girl

Chuck

Greys

The Game

Desperate Houseives

...and the Ex List is pretty cool too.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Beverly Hills 90210 (stupidly, I watched the first episode - flash back to growing up!)

Oh, yeah, 90210. I hate to admit it but I am hooked as well. And, now that I know Dylan is the father and Brandon is coming back to at least direct a few episodes, maybe even star in one or a few, and there is a chance Steve and Donna may make an appearance......YES, I am sucked in!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

haha, I watch 90210 too, but its not like the old one. they need Dylan and brenda back.

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

People love Prison Break. I haven't given it a fair shot I think but my Tivo date book is so full right now. I'm going to go home and she what I can cut. :unsure:

Tell me about the Ex List?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

I'm loving these:

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

That's pretty what I watch these days.

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

haha, I watch 90210 too, but its not like the old one. they need Dylan and brenda back.

Totally agree that's like watching charmed with new sisters!

I'm loving these:

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

I like this topic!!

Gossip Girl

Chuck

Greys

The Game

Desperate Houseives

I know I love the fall. You get your wine, your blanket and every night there is something to keep you entertained!

Timeline

OHHHHH here is one for toinight that could proove very entertaining :thumbs:

Sex Change Hospital 11:00 PM, WE

The decision to change one's gender is a very personal one, and those who take this courageous step deserve all our respect.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I so miss Charmed!

The only one I can't live without is the Game. I think I watch too much HGTV and Family Guy. LOL I just love Stuey.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Prison Break isn't as good this season as in the past - but you can rent the seasons on DVD - it's addicting - each episode ends on such a cliff hanger, you are dying for the next week to come!

The Ex List is hysterical - I caught the season premiere, and have started DVRing it - It starts with a woman who is out for the night of her sister's bachelorette party, and they go to a psychic - The psychic tells her that if she doesn't get married within the year she never will, and that she has already met her true love - so she starts going back through her exes to see which one it was. Last week they were playing a drinking game of "Google my ex" with different drinking penalties if your ex had a myspace page, etc...

Well, Brenda's already back - But what I want to know is - Brenda and Dylan were off travelling together when the other show ended, and Kelly and Brandon were together - So how did Kelly and Dylan have a kid?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Prison Break isn't as good this season as in the past - but you can rent the seasons on DVD - it's addicting - each episode ends on such a cliff hanger, you are dying for the next week to come!

The Ex List is hysterical - I caught the season premiere, and have started DVRing it - It starts with a woman who is out for the night of her sister's bachelorette party, and they go to a psychic - The psychic tells her that if she doesn't get married within the year she never will, and that she has already met her true love - so she starts going back through her exes to see which one it was. Last week they were playing a drinking game of "Google my ex" with different drinking penalties if your ex had a myspace page, etc...

Well, Brenda's already back - But what I want to know is - Brenda and Dylan were off travelling together when the other show ended, and Kelly and Brandon were together - So how did Kelly and Dylan have a kid?

I was wondering that too.

Have you seen Luke Perry everywhere lately? He was on SVU recently and Criminal Minds. I've missed him.

I so miss Charmed!

The only one I can't live without is the Game. I think I watch too much HGTV and Family Guy. LOL I just love Stuey.

LOVE HGTV. Andre is hooked on that station. We are forever daydreaming about buying any one of those houses they show. I love House Hunters International the best. His favorite is Hidden Potential.

Oh, and I have to admit my guilty pleasures.........

I LOVE The Girls Next Door and Locked Up Abroad. Not sure why on either. But, when I see them on.........I'm glued to the screen.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

People love Prison Break. I haven't given it a fair shot I think but my Tivo date book is so full right now. I'm going to go home and she what I can cut. :unsure:

Tell me about the Ex List?

oh the Ex List has the girl from Greys who was in that ferry crash and was pregnant and had the baby and Karez liked her. She went crazy last season and slit her wrist. Anyway she is on the Ex List and she is this 30 something single lady who went to a gypsy who told her she will marry one of her exes from her past. So now she has all these exes that she has to figure out which will be her husband. So its all about dating and love and single 30 life. Its really cute. I like it alot, cause the woman is not a 20 something, she's young and smart and has some maturity to her, so its not so teeny bopper.

Lipstick Jungle

ER

Grey's Anatomy

Prison Break

The Ex List

One Tree Hill

Totally agree that's like watching charmed with new sisters!

I'm loving these:

Lipstick Jungle

Terminator

Ghost Whisper

Supernatural

ER

Grey's Anatomy

I like this topic!!

Gossip Girl

Chuck

Greys

The Game

Desperate Houseives

I know I love the fall. You get your wine, your blanket and every night there is something to keep you entertained!

Haha, this sounds like me every night. I think thats how I wake up in a stupor sometimes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.