SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Where's JALOVE? Wonder if she had the baby.

NOPE :angry: ...i was made to get off the internet this entire weekend. Everytime i tried pick up computer off the floor by the bed, someone said no baddah wit dat. LOL so we end up going to blockbuster and havin movie marathon.

How sweet!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe ill make myself busy today and go VOTE. I dunno if ill still be in MD by election time, so with that being said, i called the board of elections and they said that i can come vote now if i wish. I think i should just to be safe.

That's wonderful that you're voting. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JALove....are you moving to Texas (?) so soon after the birth?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Maybe ill make myself busy today and go VOTE. I dunno if ill still be in MD by election time, so with that being said, i called the board of elections and they said that i can come vote now if i wish. I think i should just to be safe.

Yup i most def have to vote. I just asked my girlfriend if she was registered, she was like yup and her girls, who are 18 and 21 just registered as well. Thats good stuff.

Im up here now calling about house rentals in TX. One place wants 975 for 3 br 2 bath. Sounds good and i want a back yard BUT im gonna try n keep it within the 600-700 somethin range for now till i get used to what ill be spending with the new family addition.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Yup i most def have to vote. I just asked my girlfriend if she was registered, she was like yup and her girls, who are 18 and 21 just registered as well. Thats good stuff.

Im up here now calling about house rentals in TX. One place wants 975 for 3 br 2 bath. Sounds good and i want a back yard BUT im gonna try n keep it within the 600-700 somethin range for now till i get used to what ill be spending with the new family addition.

Wow. I hate moving. Take it easy if/when you do. You need some time to heal to, girl.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
JALove....are you moving to Texas (?) so soon after the birth?

Welllll.....the way i see it they will only give me 6-8 weeks and im just wondering when dr would clear me for travel and when the pediatrician would clear the baby for travel. Im looking at staying here 2 weeks after she is born? maybe? If anything i will talk to the manager there n see if i can use some of my vacation time i didnt use any. I know i have to use some of it right when the new year starts or the new vact time wont acrue, i just have to check n see how much. BUT i do kinda wanna save some of it for a big ole fat cruise or long JA vacation. During next year. I dont wanna move at all right now i feel comfy where i am. It kinda sucks that i had to be out so long prior to baby coming, so FMLA is a bust. But thats life.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
JALove, she will come when she's ready! Try to hang in there and have patience!

Right now if going thru all kinda emotions/thoughts, anticipation of her birth, FEAR OF PAIN, dreading moving, not missing my job, wondering if ill remember HOW to do my job!!! (still it seems i forgot alot!) and with my job stuff changes daily, equipment, procedures on how to fix stuff and rules rules rules!....so i got like 5000 emails im sure ill have to read/delete, wondering bout money and expenses, fear of csection! cuz of the fibroids.. hope they dont cut me up and take out my entire uterus! or somethin wild like that. I think i watch too much maternity ward/special delivery on the discovery health channel.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

I already had put my bid in for the Dec 27 to Jan 4 off. So, i can be off that time. Prior to gettin prego we were goin to JA for new years. I can still be off then if i want, i'll see.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEy Shem...Yaads (L)

Jalove..tap di baxide noise..when pain lick yuh u no ae no time fi tink...u'll be fine..put all ur ennergy in moving :thumbs:

hey all

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone!

Man I haven't been able to log on in a while. I have 40 pages to read.

Welcome to America JamericanLove!!

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

wow this is the quietest weekday on here i evah seen! everyone mus be in Jamaica :)

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Being married is a great feeling. It's nice to belong or just having that someone that yours.

i don't know about being mine.. :lol: but it sure is a good feeling...

Wish I could experience that feeling :huh:

Hey guys, just popping in to catch up.. How are you all doing..I had a very long weekend working from thursday to sunday at the hospital, then had to go to central prison at 5am to give flu shots to the correction officer and other staff. Even met the warden

Was supposed to do another one this afternoon but got cancelled...So here I am wishing I was in Sunny/Honey/Island shoes...vacationing in JA

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
alright ladies, my time has finally come. I have finally gotten all of my ####### packed, i am dog tired and heading to bed. I will miss chatting with you all....LOL...but will definitely enjoy spending time with the Mr. Unfortunately i dont have a blackberry so i cant stay connected, but i will make sure i have pics to post upon return.

Everyone Be Blessed... i may log on at the airport if i get some down time cause im just that nosey.

BY LADIES ( waving)

MrsP and Sol i have your numbers so i will be texting everyone real soon.

Honey, I know by now you are in Ja, but have a nice trip and get some rest :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.