SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rox and my girl are flying out on the same flight, we are supposed to meet up with my other friend in florida at our connection and fly out to Mobay together, i think me and mrs p are on the same florida flight as well....LOL... but my feeling is the one that is in florida cant do nothing but wait in MObay in the airport, im sure she will make some friends....LOL>...:yes: cause her name is on the reservation with my girl who is flying down with me and all our transportation is arranged to travel together. Basically im being selfish right now :yes: i will be returning to jA with a purpose, they will not :no: so im looking at the financial picture....LOL

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand trying to think about your finance in a situation like this. When I went down for my wedding, I had booked the Hotel for myself at the Courtleigh and my GF booked a hotel for her at another location(trying to be cheap), when her Hotel room was not ready until the day after we arrived, so I offered to share my room w/her the first night. So, on the first day I didn't go to the Hotel right away becasue i was staying at Joel place right. Do you know she cancelled her hotel room and tried to stay in my Hotel room the entire stay.

Timeline

Hey Honey Hey Rox...i'm just here bouncing around..kimora wants this and that and Tahlia needs food, change etc..whew :) thank goodness it's only 2 of them

Di u'll do anything fun this weekend

I understand trying to think about your finance in a situation like this. When I went down for my wedding, I had booked the Hotel for myself at the Courtleigh and my GF booked a hotel for her at another location(trying to be cheap), when her Hotel room was not ready until the day after we arrived, so I offered to share my room w/her the first night. So, on the first day I didn't go to the Hotel right away becasue i was staying at Joel place right. Do you know she cancelled her hotel room and tried to stay in my Hotel room the entire stay.

ahhaa...this she smart..my girlfriend had a friend that was trying to do the same foolishness

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy, nothing fun this weekend, Brycie was visiting so I just clean house and was trying to get things ready for my trip in November, Now everyone is tripping because I am going to be gone a month. When I put it on the table noone had any thing to say. They were all okay with it. Today, all of the world have comments.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
:no: at Kimmy, no fun here, i worked both jobs yesterday... 9-1 at one and 4-8 at the other. The second job for the most part the kids were pretty well behaved , except for the one crazy one, he pooped in his room and then put it on the window cause he was mad, after i got done gagging and putting him in the shower i made him come clean it, other than that, all good,, today i have been azz dragging trying to get it together but its not working, at this point im TOOOO tired.. :yes:

Timeline

yea..that was no fun girls...

Rox tell them to kiss u know what..

Wow Honey i gotta give it to u for that crazy schedule

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy, I had to kick her out of my room on the night before my wedding. She was like where am I supposed to sleep, I was like I don't know, go and find a room at another hotel. My Hotel had a buffet breakfast, so everyday she would come back to my Hotel to eat breakfast. I was like this is crazy.

Timeline

so MIL is back in the pic..haven't talked to her son in 6mths..one bag a foolishness

She now calling talkin bout she know him and her no deh pon nuttin, but hse want him know how much foolishness him bredda a gwaan wid a JA..now wah di rass him suppose to do..every ###### year around the sametime she come wid some bullshit ..Lord help me!!!

k, Honey lata

Edited by Hotlegz

Why do some people have to have drama in their lives all of the time. Isn't his brother grown, so what do your husband suppose to do with a grown man?

Timeline
Why do some people have to have drama in their lives all of the time. Isn't his brother grown, so what do your husband suppose to do with a grown man?

exactly !! he should try talkin to him to see if he will listen to him..#######!!! hubby got wife and CHILDREN to think about..not his stupidass brother thats actin a fool...

she know she did some foolishness and she trying now to come around..but this is not how u do..u r a grown woman..u come and put closer to what happened and then move on..or else animosity is just going to remain..i don't need her to say anything to me..but at least give it to ur son...he has to call "u" mother..ppl..some women

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey kimmy and rox.

I have been chillin this entire trip and I'm loving it. lol

Rox, I'm ready for the next step. Can't wait and ray and I have been doing really well togehter. He says a romp to much. Lol we are both very playful.

Honey,

Did you get my text that they took the cord to the post office? Maybe you apt door was locked or something.??? Safe travels tomorrow and I probably would get on another flight to that way you have a free ticket to come back to JA.

Talked to island and she's in Ochi now. She got here tonight, so I'll meet up withher tomorrow.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.