SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
..me too I hate having to not be apart of mt girls every move..I am not looking going bac kto work whatsoever. I am going to be miserable, and have the biggest attitude and unproductive. I had 4mths with Kimora and it's killing me to leave Tahlia so early. My husband is also having a hard time with BUT what r we gonna do..He will have her most mornings since he works afternoons mostly...I guess I have to give thanks for having a job in these times. But i still hate it.

Everyone thinks Tahlia is Kimora's clone :) Kimora still gets wuite a a bit of attention enen though she's not the baby anymore..Planning a date to have their x-mas pics taken.

I stayed at home for 6 months with the first one and a year with this last one..Thank God every day I could!!

His dad looks after him from I leave at 6.30am until 3pm, and then my FIL looks after him from 3 until 4.30 when my MIL gets home. Then I pick him up at 6pm....Was lucky with my first too, two friends of mine from JA looked after him from he was a baby until he went to school...

This system in America is unnatural in my eyes, mothers should be able to spend AT LEAST the first 6 months with their babies at home.

isn't that the truth..i totally agree..unreal..this is probably a major reason why some women fall into post-partum depression...how could u leave this being u were carrying in u for 9mths after 6wks...unreal...

that was a good deal with the family healpin out..when hubby has to go work early my sis Godmother will have her..but still..she is not in MY arms.. :angry:

I know!! I hate the idea of leaving my child so young. I pray that when it comes my time, we can figure out some way for me to take at least a year off. That is the goal, and then start doing something else besides working just to live. I really hate that concept that work comes before life.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
..me too I hate having to not be apart of mt girls every move..I am not looking going bac kto work whatsoever. I am going to be miserable, and have the biggest attitude and unproductive. I had 4mths with Kimora and it's killing me to leave Tahlia so early. My husband is also having a hard time with BUT what r we gonna do..He will have her most mornings since he works afternoons mostly...I guess I have to give thanks for having a job in these times. But i still hate it.

Everyone thinks Tahlia is Kimora's clone :) Kimora still gets wuite a a bit of attention enen though she's not the baby anymore..Planning a date to have their x-mas pics taken.

I stayed at home for 6 months with the first one and a year with this last one..Thank God every day I could!!

His dad looks after him from I leave at 6.30am until 3pm, and then my FIL looks after him from 3 until 4.30 when my MIL gets home. Then I pick him up at 6pm....Was lucky with my first too, two friends of mine from JA looked after him from he was a baby until he went to school...

This system in America is unnatural in my eyes, mothers should be able to spend AT LEAST the first 6 months with their babies at home.

isn't that the truth..i totally agree..unreal..this is probably a major reason why some women fall into post-partum depression...how could u leave this being u were carrying in u for 9mths after 6wks...unreal...

that was a good deal with the family healpin out..when hubby has to go work early my sis Godmother will have her..but still..she is not in MY arms.. :angry:

I know!! I hate the idea of leaving my child so young. I pray that when it comes my time, we can figure out some way for me to take at least a year off. That is the goal, and then start doing something else besides working just to live. I really hate that concept that work comes before life.

I almost told them to go shove their job..but of course i had to think about the future...if i wasn't soo sick with her...i would have been out until January...so them and their BS about they need me...my azz cause what would they have done if i had all my time....they do not give employees any kind of maternity leave not even 1 day..gotta use ur FMLA benefits and vacation time..not like i'm gettin paid to be out

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey ladies, wha gwaan??? thanks for all the well wishes, i cant wait to go, only thing is SPIRIT is calling people to notify them that the flight is oversold so they are trying to voluntarily bump people off the flight with the promise that they will put u on another flight and give u a free ticket. when i get there in the morning, once they start asking for volunteers if they can get me on another plane within 3 hours, i will voluntarily jump off the plane if they ask :yes:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright since im here all alone, im gonna stay logged on, but im running to the store in case anyone cares LOL :no:

back later

:yes: we care

Have fun, I am so jealous. Bring back lots of rum and rum cream :devil: and I'll come help you drink it when you get home, lol.

Timeline

Honey, MrsP, and Journee....safe travels, have fun and relax!!! :dance:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

HONEY ARE YOU HERE ?

So what did you end up doing to your hair?

Kimmy, it has been quite, most of the crew will be gone for tne next two weeks. Do we put VJ on vacation too?

Timeline

hey roxcie, i look like one of diana ross' children....LOL... the one with the black daddy. It is micro braids in the front and sides and a sew in weave in the back, i had her braid it so that you cant tell that it isnt all braided. Thanks for whoever gave me the suggestion :thumbs:

Hey you guys saw that i posted spirit over booked my flight and are now trying to bump people???

you guys think i should bump off if they fly me out, at a decent time??? hell i figure long as i get to ochi on monday still what do i care about flying out later?????

Edited by honeychild36

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.