SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jalove by the time we are off to JA and some of us are returning im about positive you will have had the baby :yes: so make sure you have plenty of pics for us, im still waiting on kimmy to post more of tahlia

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here it is JG:

Pumpkin Trifle:

* 2 (14-ounce) packages gingerbread mix

* 1 (5.1-ounce) box cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix

* 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling

* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar

* 1/3 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon

* 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping

* 1/2 cup gingersnaps, optional

Directions

Bake the gingerbread according to the package directions; cool completely. Meanwhile, prepare the pudding and set aside to cool. Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar, and cardamom into the pudding. Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread, then add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat with the remaining gingerbread, pudding, and whipped topping. Sprinkle of the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired. Refrigerate overnight. Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.

sounds good can u post this one on the cookbook thread too so i can find it for thanksgiving time

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Timeline

Ya'll taking about Thanksgiving already. I had to get my niece to explain the holiday to Marcel and why all the food and such. She just sighed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
No quoting is fine and usually my goal. But, sometimes I want to make sure it's known what I am referring to.

Same here. I think if people delete the parts of the posts that they are NOT referring to it will cut down on things...or the quotes within quotes within quotes.

Timeline
jalove by the time we are off to JA and some of us are returning im about positive you will have had the baby :yes: so make sure you have plenty of pics for us, im still waiting on kimmy to post more of tahlia

ok :) my camera is packed in my hospital bag already i hope it works! it was not workin too good during the shower. Anyone recommend a good laptop? I refuse to buy a dell again i hate the one i have.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Posted! It was so so so good - Years ago, when I decided I was a grownup and should actually cook something for Thanksgiving, lol - My mom asked me to do the pumpkin pie - for the first time in his life, My Dad ate it, and every year after that I was stuck and had to make it - he would never eat it if someone else did it. I fed that man everything, lol - one year I couldn't find pumpkin so I made sweet potato - never told him, he still ate it!

When he passed away, I didn't want to do the pumpkin pie - so I made this instead.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I cant wait till thanksgiving..well actually...BLACK FRIDAY!!! :dance: I heard its gonna be good this year because of the economy

jalove - thats so sweet how you can feel her fingers/toes moving. Makes me wanna be preggo but I gotta wait my turn. Did you decide on a name?

lawny...i didnt realize the cons about living on the beach...i guess a beach view is better in the long run :thumbs:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
Ya'll taking about Thanksgiving already. I had to get my niece to explain the holiday to Marcel and why all the food and such. She just sighed.

:lol:

A just cares that we get 2 days off from work (plus it usually falls on/near his birthday), get to eat lots of yummy food and go Black Friday shopping :yes: Last year you should have seen us - making jerk steak on the BBQ on the porch in the snow for thanksgiving :lol:

Timeline

my work laptop is the bomb, it is a fujitsu lifebook t series with blue tooth capability, plus it has a swivel screen that you can fold down flat and write on the screen with a stylus pen and it is small. i love it , my own computer is a lenovo which i think is an IBM brand and it sucks azz

Timeline
they dont celebrate thanksgiving or halloween in JA??????

:no:

JALove...I have a toshiba and so does Lance, my sister and my mother lol. I was told to stay away from Everex and Acer

Honey..you don't like Lenovo?

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.