Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey SOl, you still here?// im good, im mad as heLL, i got off work at noon, went and paid a bill or 2 and then went to get my hair done, by the africans, at 130 WHYi get home at 930!!!!!!! not to mention i look like one of diana ross kids, the ones with the black daddies ..LOL>>> :yes:

SOL, where are you????

i guess im going to bed, im BEAT :yes:

Edited by honeychild36

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yesterday was crazy on the beach. I now know what ray and his friends have to deal with on a day by day basis. We were hanging out with all his friends who ride jetskis on the beach and I was chillin sitting in a tree taking in some cool breeze when all of a sudden I see all the jetskis running for their bikes and hitting the wata hard. The police guy arrived, but one of rays friends didn't pull out in time. The police guy stood in back of the bike and ray runs down there along with his friend and try to snatch the bike from the police. Well all I heard was a gun shot so I jump out the tree and run down there to get rays azz away and I hear another gun shot. The police shot again. I pulled rays azz back up there with me. All the people came out from their shops cussing the police. Ended up locked up his friend Geesie and taking his bike. Ray always talked about the ####### they have to put up with, but I was able to see it for myself yesterday.

Then after that was all over, everybody was out there cussing the police andd this one officer that was working on the other side of the beach came up to the fence and said something smart. They were cussing his tail out telling him to suck him mother and all kinds of craziness. Thry were all mad and yelling.

Today will be a better day. Sorry for typos. I'm on my blackberry.

sunny safe in a tree :wow:

love.jpg

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Sunnyja

Sunnyja 6

sunnyja 7 Int Da te

sunnyja 8

sunnyja 9

sunnyja 10

Sunnyja

Island 11

sunnyja

Island 12

Sunnyja

Iisland 13

Sunnyja

Island

Honey

Mrs. Palmer 14

Sunnyja

island

Honey

Mrs. Plamer 15

Sunnyja

Island

Honey

Mrs. Palmer 16

Sunnyja

Honey

Mrs. Palmer

Sunnyja

Honey

Mrs. Palmer

Solsoeur

Sunnyja

Honey

Mrs. Palmer

Solsoeur

marlita

Honey

Mrs. Palmer

Solsoeur

Marlita

Forbes

solsoeur

Marlita

Forbes

jski 21 Int date

solsoeur

Marlita

Forbes

jski

Marie 22

Marlita

Forbes

Jski

Marie 23

Forbes

Jski

Marie 24

Marie 25

Marie

Marie 27

Marie 28

Marie 29

31 Halloween

October

I'm leaving on the 18th. I changed my return date. lol

Filed: Timeline

Mawnin

Roxcie and foreverido;

Going to church praying for ya'll.

Sunny, I'll call when we leave church. Girl, DRAMA, DRAMA, police, DRAMA, more police, all last night. When will this MADNESS end.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Are you ready for Sunday, I wish I was goin too. But I have to wait until November. I see Sunnyja has changed her dates, so you'll will get to spend more time together. So now you can hang out with them since D will be working at night.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin

Roxcie and foreverido;

Going to church praying for ya'll.

Sunny, I'll call when we leave church. Girl, DRAMA, DRAMA, police, DRAMA, more police, all last night. When will this MADNESS end.

Lawny pray hard today and I hope all this will end for you soon. :thumbs:

wha gwaan???? :crying: everytime i come, no one is here............... are y'all hiding from me?

I feel the same way Honey, but I understand that because i can only get on here at odd times, I might not catch you all.

Helloooooooo!!!!!

Hey Roxcie, how are you this morning? I am here at work. What are you up to today?

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Taboo No. 4: Gossiping

Rumors in the workplace are like gasoline on a trash-can fire -- they spread ... fast. While lighthearted conversations around the water cooler are one thing, standing around dishing about your co-workers is another. Unfortunately, it's a common scenario in most corporate cultures: 19 percent of workers in a 2007 CareerBuilder.com survey said they have spread a rumor about a fellow employee.

Our advice: Co-workers who gossip or spread ugly rumors can harm the work environment. Do your best to stay clear of these people. If you can't get away, at least avoid engaging in the tittle-tattle.

So, here's my issues:

It appears that I've been placed at work to sit next to the company gossip queen. She knows everythings that goes on at the company and even people personal lives. This is the first time I've ever been open to people at work on where I met my husband and the circumstances around being married to a Jamaican (K-1 visa stuff). So now I have this feeling that everyone in the company knows whatever I've told her. I'm a very private person and it's not like it's information to hide...but it's just not the kind you walk around wearing on your shoulder. I've only been sitting next to her for about two months (I didn't know her before that) and she has shared how she has had an abortion, who she is trying not to sleep with, etc. I personally wouldn't care to know these things. But I don't want to be rude and make it seem like I don't want to hear them. This has made me tell her somethings that I wouldn't shared otherwise. Do you think it's wrong for me to take a whole new approach and let her know that I don't want to hear any NEWS? Or should I just listen, and not make any comments?

Also, she uses racial slurs about other races (she's african american) and it bothers me. I have told her several times that you can't say those words and it's like them calling us the N word. But she still uses them, related to hispanic and asian people. She interupts me while I am working to have these conversations. Just how do I remove myself? Should I try? I could ask my manager to move me since I'm no where near my team..but I don't want to make it seems like I don't like the woman. But it's really starting to bother me.

How many of you have told people outside of your close friends and family about your relationship?

Thanks for reading my venting session.

Edited by kkholiday2006

Timeline

KK-

For your own sanity, just ask her to refrain from making those comments because it bothers you alot. You have friends or associates that are Latin or Asian and her comments are not wanted. As for the personal info you opened a can of worms so just let her say it but dont focus or feed into it. Just keep saying, 'Girl all this work and deadlines" Hopefully she will get the message.

HONEY-

Enjoy your trip. I will be in Jamaica 10/23 since the Embassy changed our date.

CLAIRE-

Hope everything is well with you and Mike.

NOVELETTE-

I will say a special prayer for you. Take care.

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Timeline
Hey Clairey...

Hey Kimmy, me neva see yuh dong dere. How de baby dem duh?

i'm always but doin other things :) they're good getting big.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.