SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just digging in my purse and noticed I had new texts (we have to have our cells off at work) - A zillion please call me texts from an unknown JA number - so of course, I panicked - When I called it back, Mr. Wonderful has lost his cell again :wacko: and was he still with the friend whose phone he used to text me? :no:

I told his friend when he saw him, please tell him (a) don't send me texts like that when you know I am at work and (B) call me back when you buy a bloodclaat phone!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
This sad economy...My neighbors are putting their houses on the market???? I'm like what for...it's not going nowhere anytime soon. Only going to drive down the value of our homes..if they are desparate and sell cheap.

I have to admit that hubby push me up to buying a house before he came. Talking about how he don't pay rent in Jamaica and isn't planning on paying rent in US. He will be buying the house. He really liked my taste and the fact that I stayed within budget.

Okay back to work for me. I have a deadline that I'm lagging on. Just can't get the energy to focus and complete the task. ya feel me.

RG says the same thing about rent :wacko: .. I don't think he understands the concept may be a likkle different here though.. What all goes into buying a home, I personally wouldn't mind staying in an apt for a while until he gets settled. Sometimes u are blessed and find a really good deal for a great house, I did the first time around, but this time I really want to take my time and get THE house..

I was just digging in my purse and noticed I had new texts (we have to have our cells off at work) - A zillion please call me texts from an unknown JA number - so of course, I panicked - When I called it back, Mr. Wonderful has lost his cell again :wacko: and was he still with the friend whose phone he used to text me? :no:

I told his friend when he saw him, please tell him (a) don't send me texts like that when you know I am at work and (B) call me back when you buy a bloodclaat phone!

oooooh sus!!! he gone HAVE to do better, I was on his side at first cuz i am just as bad a losing phones, but i am not that DYAM bad!!!

Timeline
oooooh sus!!! he gone HAVE to do better, I was on his side at first cuz i am just as bad a losing phones, but i am not that DYAM bad!!!

Quana, I don't think ANYONE can be that bad! I swear, it's unreal! Even more than losing the phone - I freaked about the zillion texts when I am at work -because the last time we had that situation, he was hurt - Don't do that to me, at least wait till you think I am out of work, you know my typical hours by now!

Filed: Timeline

I told his friend when he saw him, please tell him (a) don't send me texts like that when you know I am at work and ( B) call me back when you buy a bloodclaat phone!

:rofl::crying::rofl: .....Sus, thanks I needed that. :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone,

I see the November interviews are being scheduled. We still did not receive our packet 3, I know its only being a week but I am a bit impatient. Anway, I filled out the DS 230 part I I and scan it in and emailed it to Tony can he just print it out and mail it back to them? is there anything he needs to include on it to tie it into our case number? They still haven't gotten back to me about an appt to drop it off.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Good Morning everyone,

I see the November interviews are being scheduled. We still did not receive our packet 3, I know its only being a week but I am a bit impatient. Anway, I filled out the DS 230 part I I and scan it in and emailed it to Tony can he just print it out and mail it back to them? is there anything he needs to include on it to tie it into our case number? They still haven't gotten back to me about an appt to drop it off.

Angel,

You mean DS-230 Part I, right? Please make sure he signs it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yesterday was crazy on the beach. I now know what ray and his friends have to deal with on a day by day basis. We were hanging out with all his friends who ride jetskis on the beach and I was chillin sitting in a tree taking in some cool breeze when all of a sudden I see all the jetskis running for their bikes and hitting the wata hard. The police guy arrived, but one of rays friends didn't pull out in time. The police guy stood in back of the bike and ray runs down there along with his friend and try to snatch the bike from the police. Well all I heard was a gun shot so I jump out the tree and run down there to get rays azz away and I hear another gun shot. The police shot again. I pulled rays azz back up there with me. All the people came out from their shops cussing the police. Ended up locked up his friend Geesie and taking his bike. Ray always talked about the ####### they have to put up with, but I was able to see it for myself yesterday.

Then after that was all over, everybody was out there cussing the police andd this one officer that was working on the other side of the beach came up to the fence and said something smart. They were cussing his tail out telling him to suck him mother and all kinds of craziness. Thry were all mad and yelling.

Today will be a better day. Sorry for typos. I'm on my blackberry.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Yesterday was crazy on the beach. I now know what ray and his friends have to deal with on a day by day basis. We were hanging out with all his friends who ride jetskis on the beach and I was chillin sitting in a tree taking in some cool breeze when all of a sudden I see all the jetskis running for their bikes and hitting the wata hard. The police guy arrived, but one of rays friends didn't pull out in time. The police guy stood in back of the bike and ray runs down there along with his friend and try to snatch the bike from the police. Well all I heard was a gun shot so I jump out the tree and run down there to get rays azz away and I hear another gun shot. The police shot again. I pulled rays azz back up there with me. All the people came out from their shops cussing the police. Ended up locked up his friend Geesie and taking his bike. Ray always talked about the ####### they have to put up with, but I was able to see it for myself yesterday.

Then after that was all over, everybody was out there cussing the police andd this one officer that was working on the other side of the beach came up to the fence and said something smart. They were cussing his tail out telling him to suck him mother and all kinds of craziness. Thry were all mad and yelling.

Did ya'll noticed that Sunny was up in a TREE?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Wow sounds scary Sunny.. man u a ride or die chick cuz although I would have been scared as heck for RG, i probably would have stayed out of harms way and pray to God that he was safe!!! U GO GIRL..

i bet Ray is even happier that he is coming to the US and won't have to deal w/ that ish (WELL NOT AS BAD ANYWAY...)

Timeline
Wow sounds scary Sunny.. man u a ride or die chick cuz although I would have been scared as heck for RG, i probably would have stayed out of harms way and pray to God that he was safe!!! U GO GIRL..

i bet Ray is even happier that he is coming to the US and won't have to deal w/ that ish (WELL NOT AS BAD ANYWAY...)

I am missing something. Somebody explain what sunny is talking about for me. Why was the police chasing them? Where did they come from? Quana not as bad depending on where you live girl. I remember it was a time in LA when they was busting up people's houses with that batteringram thing. And then the city didn't want to pay for it! Not to mention shooting unarmed people, beating people etc etc.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did ya'll noticed that Sunny was up in a TREE?

I had to read that twice to make sure.

Was this on the beach in Ochi?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

LMAO Lawny - his friend started cracking up when I said bloodclaat - don't think he expected that from me!

Sunny, glad you are okay, sounds like pure chaos going on!

Add to that - hope is friend is okay and out soon. It scares me how the police can just hold you on suspicion of something without charging you - it's like you have no rights.

Timeline

I am missing something. Somebody explain what sunny is talking about for me. Why was the police chasing them? Where did they come from? Quana not as bad depending on where you live girl. I remember it was a time in LA when they was busting up people's houses with that batteringram thing. And then the city didn't want to pay for it! Not to mention shooting unarmed people, beating people etc etc.

yeah.. that is why I had to say not as bad.. cuz we def have our share of corrupt activity here for real!!! I just have heard TOO MUCH about JA police though..

(disclaimer:understaning thereare some good JA policemen as well)

Timeline

Anything that have gunshot is a scary experience. Glad you guys are ok thought. I don't know if its better in the STATES, a bit more accountability, since you can make noise and protest and bring it to national attention.

TP- I did mean DS-230 part 1- Yeah I mailed the hard copy and put one of those sign here sticky.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.