SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny,

I'm telling. Are you going to tell them about your day yesterday?

ShaNette, is your SO ready for his date?

aha Sunny, spill it, might as well come from ur mouth seeing that its gonna come either way my gyal!!

WE LISTENING...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Dang, let me call.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
lawny mi just notice..wah mek ur rass name inna caps!!!

DWLLLLL....I didn't realize it until I hit the submit button.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hey y'all....Good morning. I logged in as soon as I got to work but was not able to read or post. How is everyopne doing today. TGIF...but I am working this weekend. Any exciting plans?

Hey Lawny, Roxie, Kimmy, Dance, KK, Dillon

Sunny....Aren't you in Ja? What are you doing on VJ? :o Yuh nuh easy at all :jest:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hurry up Sunny - we need some fun news in our lives!

aint that the truth, I am at work but I don't want to work!!

hey isnt there a central thread or place w/ pictures?? or how do i go back and find a yardie thread that have pictures?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Claire~

Spill it Sunny

Okay why are they playing Christmas music on the radio? I keep checking back to see if they are still playing it and they are. I don't know if they are playing a joke or what because I couldn't listen long enough to find out. Hope they really aren't going to play Christmas music from now until Christmas.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Good Morning Claire~

Spill it Sunny

Okay why are they playing Christmas music on the radio? I keep checking back to see if they are still playing it and they are. I don't know if they are playing a joke or what because I couldn't listen long enough to find out. Hope they really aren't going to play Christmas music from now until Christmas.

They are playing Christmas music so you will run out and start buying ####### you don't need to stimulate the economy! :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

This sad economy...My neighbors are putting their houses on the market???? I'm like what for...it's not going nowhere anytime soon. Only going to drive down the value of our homes..if they are desparate and sell cheap.

I have to admit that hubby push me up to buying a house before he came. Talking about how he don't pay rent in Jamaica and isn't planning on paying rent in US. He will be buying the house. He really liked my taste and the fact that I stayed within budget.

Okay back to work for me. I have a deadline that I'm lagging on. Just can't get the energy to focus and complete the task. ya feel me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Claire~

Spill it Sunny

They are playing Christmas music so you will run out and start buying ####### you don't need to stimulate the economy! :rofl:

All it made me do was turn them off! It isn't even Halloween yet. Yes I know there are Christmas items in the stores now but come on the radio! Don't get me wrong I love Christmas music but when they start playing that from Thanksgiving until Christmas even that can get to be too much. There are only so many Christmas songs out there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
This sad economy...My neighbors are putting their houses on the market???? I'm like what for...it's not going nowhere anytime soon. Only going to drive down the value of our homes..if they are desparate and sell cheap.

I have to admit that hubby push me up to buying a house before he came. Talking about how he don't pay rent in Jamaica and isn't planning on paying rent in US. He will be buying the house. He really liked my taste and the fact that I stayed within budget.

Okay back to work for me. I have a deadline that I'm lagging on. Just can't get the energy to focus and complete the task. ya feel me.

KK my friend told me yesterday that her neighbors are going through a divorce and the neighbor's husband put the house up for $70,000?! I'm like #######? My friend has been in her house for about 6 years and bought her house for $119,000. I am like I would rather live in that place for ever over selling it for $70,000. :crying: It is sad how the housing market is right now but what did people expect? Things can't keep going up and up and up and never go down and that is what the housing market did for a loooooooong time. That is not natural. It will go up eventually and that is when I will sell.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey! how is everyone?

Any good news going around that I missed??

I feel like i havent gotten any updates!

I am mailing in the last of my stuff to the NVC now and then praying an interview comes quickly!!

:)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.