6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies, wha gwaan??? Island you ready? :yes:

I'm ready! Bags are packed and by the door. See you on Monday!

you wont need a rabbit anyway :no: is your SO staying with you Island?

Roxcie and Nelly, whats up with you two tonight?

One never knows these things, Honey. I just talked with Auntie awhile ago and gave her my arrival time as she is going to meet me at the airport. He said he would meet me in Hanover tomorrow night. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rox, yep im on spirit the whole time,,,lol

alright island, im thinking i should be in OChi round 2ish, D will be heading to work round 6ish, so i will come looking for you or i will call you, if i can wrestle his phone away from him or get a chip for a phone im taking or just text u from my phone...????? what time you leave tomorrow???

Timeline

alright island, im thinking i should be in OChi round 2ish, D will be heading to work round 6ish, so i will come looking for you or i will call you, if i can wrestle his phone away from him or get a chip for a phone im taking or just text u from my phone...????? what time you leave tomorrow???

Sounds good Honey. You have my # right?

As soon as I get my daughter on the bus - 7:45ish. I have a 4 hr drive to JFK then fly out at 2:30. Should be in MoBay around 5:15.

Rox - how long do you say to get through customs? I told Auntie probably 6:00ish if the plane leaves on time.

hey ladies, how is everyone tonite.

Hey Miss Nelly - what's going on? Did you and your friend get your tickets worked out?

Timeline

yeah im tired, i was getting testy at choir rehearsal cause they kept practicing the same dang song over and over, but thank god i wish i could say im happy its friday, but hell i work both jobs on saturday one from 9-1, the other from 4-8 so i see no relief in site

Timeline
yeah im tired, i was getting testy at choir rehearsal cause they kept practicing the same dang song over and over, but thank god i wish i could say im happy its friday, but hell i work both jobs on saturday one from 9-1, the other from 4-8 so i see no relief in site

Hang in there Honey - it's almost over! Then you can sleep in everyday for 7 days.

Will you and Mrs. P arrive in JA on the same flight? If so, if Mrs.P get in the residents line follow her. When they ask you who you are visiting, say your MIL. They will leave you alone.

Are you leaving from FLL, to Ja. That is good because you just have to walk across or down the hall to the JA flight on Spirit.

Timeline

Now that i have started my second job i feel like im always in hustle mode, but that is the only way i know how to be and i still havent had time to get my consulting business up and running cause i havent had any free time ( sigh) but i want to get it started before the new year

Islandwoman, are you coming into Kingston? My understanding right now is that it's not so busy in JA, so Custom should be a breeze. It should take about 45 mins or less.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.