SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Island...he's in Mandeville. :(

Sus...my mother was told that my JA birth certificate was invalid when I got the American one

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, my gurl, it's more than 7 miles. Where I work I can walk to Adams morgan...I'm at 25th and M and it takes me almost an hour to get to Laurel by car. Try downtown Silver Spring at the district line...Laurel is too far out and you would have to use Greenbelt metro

There is another club im trying to recall the name of its on a small street, almost looks like a house, used to be verry popular, it closed down then re-opened. There is a nice African place across from it. I cant for the life of me recall the street or name of that club. I wanna say it had garden in the name.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I dont really have much time to try and sort everything out so I'm just gonna send it DHL :(

my head is pounding right now...woooo saaaaaa

anyways...gonna go on the road. later everyone

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A fool is a fool is a fool.

Words of wisdom for the day?

7 whose miles? Sus, Laurel, Maryland is more than 7 miles from downtown Washington, DC. Again, that's my two cents.

I am not going to downtown DC - I am only going to Adams Morgan, and on several booking sites when you search by address, Laurel comes up within 7 miles of it -

Sus, I will stay out of this, Adams Morgan is downtown DC. But good luck w/Laurel, Maryland. I live, work, dated, party and have friends that live in DC, Laurel, and BB, and all over the other areas you are talking about. But I was only trying to be helpful, I live here and I wouldn't want to be leaving DC at 2am in the morning and trying to travel to a hotel in Laurel, Maryland.

Laurel, Maryland is suburban/country....

If coming back up georgia ave to rte 29 if there are any hotels on 29 in laurel....i never paid attn to it... it may work its a easy drive meaning not alot of turns here and there... i worked on 29 in laurel, next to burtonsville but this is at the beginning of laurel coming from bmore. Would be nice to work there NOW id be ten min-14 min away from work! oh snap there is a holiday inn i just remembered, but i just mapquested that and the distance to and from bukom for ya and its 18.6 mi – about 30 mins so this hotel is the beginning of laurel right after columbia.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I dont really have much time to try and sort everything out so I'm just gonna send it DHL :(

my head is pounding right now...woooo saaaaaa

anyways...gonna go on the road. later everyone

sorry te bc delivery is not working out Marie.. time is winding down for ur big day and u know all hell is gonna try to break loose.. Don't let it frustrate u too bad. Let "the peace that passes all understanding guide ur heart and mind" my dear..

Timeline

Tre, I didn't even have to yell at Andre. I just called to make sure he was up for work and when we got to the "I'm tired" part, he apologized and went off on the guy. Said he's told him and over to watch what time it is there since we are 9 hours later. He said some other choice words I can't repeat on here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm sorry I deleted the PM with your e-mail address in it and I can't remember your name, so here is the info you requested. Best wishes on Saturday. See you at the dance on Saturday.

Special BIG UP to all "HU" early 1990s Jamaican Party CREW - One Love

http://www.odysseycruises.com/dc/index.cfm

HU?? Is this Howard University?

Sus, my gurl, it's more than 7 miles. Where I work I can walk to Adams morgan...I'm at 25th and M and it takes me almost an hour to get to Laurel by car. Try downtown Silver Spring at the district line...Laurel is too far out and you would have to use Greenbelt metro

There is another club im trying to recall the name of its on a small street, almost looks like a house, used to be verry popular, it closed down then re-opened. There is a nice African place across from it. I cant for the life of me recall the street or name of that club. I wanna say it had garden in the name.

Republic

Gardens

I think the same owners own the DREAM or Love night club.

Timeline
Is anyone active on Facebook? Do you know if there is an Jamaican/American group? VJ group?

sorry kk, I only HAD a myspace, not much computer access anymore to keep up w/ the current ones.

that would be neat though..

Is anyone active on Facebook? Do you know if there is an Jamaican/American group? VJ group?

sorry kk, I only HAD a myspace, not much computer access anymore to keep up w/ the current ones.

that would be neat though..

quana..u work for us government?

Filed: Timeline
I'm sorry I deleted the PM with your e-mail address in it and I can't remember your name, so here is the info you requested. Best wishes on Saturday. See you at the dance on Saturday.

Yes, that's HU. Back in the day we had a Jamaican Party Crew it was about 60 of us maybe more from different colleges around the area.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ha ha..........Maxine for President.......

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida ...

Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

Think about this one:

1. Cows

2..The Constitution

3. The Ten Commandments

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:

You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.

I wish the picture would have come with this. It was pretty funny too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Yes, that's HU. Back in the day we had a Jamaican Party Crew it was about 60 of us maybe more from different colleges around the area.

Did you go to Howard? I graduated in 2003.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.