SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's wacked out!! Hillary has a black hand holding her drink and Obama's is white - LMAO!!!

OK, ####### Tracy.....how did you even see that? Looking at it that closely makes me dizzy.

LOL - watch when they clink their drinks - you see it there.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Sus, I will stay out of this, Adams Morgan is downtown DC. But good luck w/Laurel, Maryland. I live, work, dated, party and have friends that live in DC, Laurel, and BB, and all over the other areas you are talking about. But I was only trying to be helpful, I live here and I wouldn't want to be leaving DC at 2am in the morning and trying to travel to a hotel in Laurel, Maryland.

Laurel, Maryland is suburban/country....

I wasn't trying to jump on you and appreciate the advice - I was telling you what I had found, but I am swamped at work and doing six things at once, so if I sounded short, sorry, didn't mean to -

I found a Days Inn on CT Ave that had a good rate, just booked that -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Sus, I will stay out of this, Adams Morgan is downtown DC. But good luck w/Laurel, Maryland. I live, work, dated, party and have friends that live in DC, Laurel, and BB, and all over the other areas you are talking about. But I was only trying to be helpful, I live here and I wouldn't want to be leaving DC at 2am in the morning and trying to travel to a hotel in Laurel, Maryland.

I wasn't trying to jump on you and appreciate the advice - I was telling you what I had found, but I am swamped at work and doing six things at once, so if I sounded short, sorry, didn't mean to -

Hey Yardie Crew,

I can't keep up! Unu chat nuff!

Marlita, Did Evan get his medical straight? I have heard of being able to pick up the results in a sealed envelope.

Sunny, Congrats on your approval. I guess Ray can come home with you.

JGay, Are you still waiting on a date? If so, #######!!!

Will someone reply? There are too many pages to read.

Thanks,

Mrs. Scott

Lita, yeah, when they are babies, money is not the top thing on your list, it quality time w/family. I get 7 weeks, I have short and long term disability aswell. My short term starts on day 4 at 100% of my salary.

Rox who do you work for? I work for a company that owns hospitals and we don't have benefits like that. I had to use my PTO and EIB(advance sick) when I had the twins. My short term got denied so from then on it was unpaid. Short term only pays up to 60% of your salary for us. We just got flex time which has saved me I use that for appts and school stuff etc that is why I got about 2 weeks PTO saved up we get 6.7 hours every two weeks.

A major HealthCare company. CareFirst

I live in Owings Mills right by one of the buildings. The other one is near union station. Roxie, let me know when they are hiring accountants...auditors for internal audit. :thumbs:

That's not far Sus. We have to hook up. If you have time and want to go to CrossRoads (we don't have to do the club) don't care for it anymore we can have dinner of brunch there. Just let me know, make sure it's okay with your friend also. Not trying to crash the party.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island you leave tomorrow ??? :crying:

I wanna leave too... ( sniffling) But island your withing walking distance so as long as the guards at the gate dont act stoopid , finding and linkin up will be no problem, that little bar/restuarant right across the street from Sandcastles always seems to be pretty live. WHHHOOOO HOOOOO APPLETON HERE I COME>>>>LOL

I do!! You have my numbers and I have both of yours. I'm just gonna listen for the laughter and I know I will find you. How you gals getting from the airport to Ochi?

Hope you all have fun.

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardie Crew,

I can't keep up! Unu chat nuff!

Marlita, Did Evan get his medical straight? I have heard of being able to pick up the results in a sealed envelope.

Sunny, Congrats on your approval. I guess Ray can come home with you.

JGay, Are you still waiting on a date? If so, #######!!!

Will someone reply? There are too many pages to read.

Thanks,

Mrs. Scott

Hey, Goodmorning everyone....yeah i am still waiting on a date...i'm hoping i get one this month for November...I called them (NVC) yesterday and they told me to call back in the second and third week of this month....so i just have to sit tight and wait....this is getting to be so annoying now.... :angry:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
That's not far Sus. We have to hook up. If you have time and want to go to CrossRoads (we don't have to do the club) don't care for it anymore we can have dinner of brunch there. Just let me know, make sure it's okay with your friend also. Not trying to crash the party.

We definitely have to hook up - My friend is dying to go to Crossroads (the club part, lol) - This friend is the one who will drag me to a dancehall in the WORST section of Brooklyn, or go by herself - she's a little crazy at times!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We definitely have to hook up - My friend is dying to go to Crossroads (the club part, lol) - This friend is the one who will drag me to a dancehall in the WORST section of Brooklyn, or go by herself - she's a little crazy at times!

Brunch sounds good but I'm open to anything. Jusy keep me posted. Are the men invited :unsure: ?

Well, she'll fit in a Crossroads fine. Tons of clubs in the Adams Morgan area...here's another one. It's really nice, just boring to me. But I'm a dancehall queen, so I get bored in clubs.

http://www.zanzibar-otw.com/default2.html

Dang, I wish you were going to be here for a week. There's also a lot to do in Baltimore also. There's a Jamaican club there, but I can't remember where. Where will you be in Baltimore.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I have no problem with the men being invited! Brunch might be tough if we are trying to meet up Sunday, since we will be driving down then - My friend lives over an hour north of my house. But, it might be doable, we'll see - Knowing her, she'll find something going on in NYC and want to leave Sat night, go to that, then drive from there!

I will be at the Sheraton Inner Harbor from Mon - Thurs - still debating about Thurs night, but the way I am feeling at work right now I think I will be taking Fri off and staying an extra night! I have to be back home Sat because I am taking my Mom to see Reba McIntyre and Kelly Clarkson for her bday

Well, she'll fit in a Crossroads fine. Tons of clubs in the Adams Morgan area...here's another one. It's really nice, just boring to me. But I'm a dancehall queen, so I get bored in clubs.

Dang, I wish you were going to be here for a week. There's also a lot to do in Baltimore also. There's a Jamaican club there, but I can't remember where. Where will you be in Baltimore.

I am more of a live band person, if the band is good (Storm is) - I get bored in the dancehall sometimes, because the DJs aren't always the best - some of them mash up the songs too much!

Lita, yeah, when they are babies, money is not the top thing on your list, it quality time w/family. I get 7 weeks, I have short and long term disability aswell. My short term starts on day 4 at 100% of my salary.

Rox who do you work for? I work for a company that owns hospitals and we don't have benefits like that. I had to use my PTO and EIB(advance sick) when I had the twins. My short term got denied so from then on it was unpaid. Short term only pays up to 60% of your salary for us. We just got flex time which has saved me I use that for appts and school stuff etc that is why I got about 2 weeks PTO saved up we get 6.7 hours every two weeks.

A major HealthCare company. CareFirst

I live in Owings Mills right by one of the buildings. The other one is near union station. Roxie, let me know when they are hiring accountants...auditors for internal audit. :thumbs:

I got you on this, sorry for the late responds, working from home and I was on a conference call.

Timeline

Mawning All...

omg.. i am sure ya'll are gonna have a GREAT time at ur meetup, sus ur friend sounds like me.. my DJ friend asked me last night.. "do u like going out alone?"

i was like it just turns out that way sometimes..

Jgay.. your time is coming!!

Honey, I saw ur story girl.. I WARNED u!!! I worked at a drug store, I know what they be saying LOL.. i thought the vibrating one would only be at an adult store, they actually carried it huh?? So did u get it??? WOWIEEE!!

JG.. i can't see ur siggy at work, will have to check it out sounds Hilarious!!

Big ups to Shawn for joining u girls last night.. YAYYY

"Be Blessed Sistern"

Timeline
I have no problem with the men being invited! Brunch might be tough if we are trying to meet up Sunday, since we will be driving down then - My friend lives over an hour north of my house. But, it might be doable, we'll see - Knowing her, she'll find something going on in NYC and want to leave Sat night, go to that, then drive from there!

I will be at the Sheraton Inner Harbor from Mon - Thurs - still debating about Thurs night, but the way I am feeling at work right now I think I will be taking Fri off and staying an extra night! I have to be back home Sat because I am taking my Mom to see Reba McIntyre and Kelly Clarkson for her bday

I am more of a live band person, if the band is good (Storm is) - I get bored in the dancehall sometimes, because the DJs aren't always the best - some of them mash up the songs too much!

Oh, I love REBA! I saw her with Brooks & Dunn once. Awesome in concert. I would love to see them duet in concert. We missed them when they were here earlier this year. I was bummed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning everyone :dance:

Lawny, u nuh easy :devil:

JALOVE, no baby yet I guess

no MAAM. Instead we made candy apples this morning.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.