Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol, I was born there but my father was a citizen when I was born...automatically making me a US citizen :wacko:

Lance said he went to the registrar and they want a notarized copy of my birth certificate and identification

he said it take a week to get the license then we can marry...then 5 days after to get the marriage certificate

i'm really pissed right now because its long time i told him to look bout all of this and he just now going :angry:

Where is Lance? You can send it down with one of us to deliver to him.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

We were actually looking in Laurel - which seemed to be about 7 miles from the club -

7 whose miles? Sus, Laurel, Maryland is more than 7 miles from downtown Washington, DC. Again, that's my two cents.

Timeline
A fool is a fool is a fool.

Words of wisdom for the day?

7 whose miles? Sus, Laurel, Maryland is more than 7 miles from downtown Washington, DC. Again, that's my two cents.

I am not going to downtown DC - I am only going to Adams Morgan, and on several booking sites when you search by address, Laurel comes up within 7 miles of it -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Sus, my gurl, it's more than 7 miles. Where I work I can walk to Adams morgan...I'm at 25th and M and it takes me almost an hour to get to Laurel by car. Try downtown Silver Spring at the district line...Laurel is too far out and you would have to use Greenbelt metro

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawd ladies....I was up on the MTV website...normally I don't catch a lot of videos, but I saw this, and need my pum pum coolah!:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1270&vid=285678

Usher is now a grown azz man, and sex as h#ll!! :devil: I would be in whatever position he put me in! :thumbs:

Ughhh........I haven't seen this video yet but I bought the CD. Phewww.....that man is hot like fire!!!

A fool is a fool is a fool.

Words of wisdom for the day?

I am not going to downtown DC - I am only going to Adams Morgan, and on several booking sites when you search by address, Laurel comes up within 7 miles of it -

Sus, I will stay out of this, Adams Morgan is downtown DC. But good luck w/Laurel, Maryland. I live, work, dated, party and have friends that live in DC, Laurel, and BB, and all over the other areas you are talking about. But I was only trying to be helpful, I live here and I wouldn't want to be leaving DC at 2am in the morning and trying to travel to a hotel in Laurel, Maryland.

Laurel, Maryland is suburban/country....

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Lawns, you see I'm up early. Lol.

Island, I hope your ready to head to the airport tomorrow. Call on rays phone when you get here.

You know it chica!! I can just imagine what time I will be awake tomorrow. :wacko: I won't need to call - you'll hear be screeching in Ochi soon as I step out of that airport. :blush:

HahaHAAAA!! I just say JG siggie and that is one of the funiest things I have seen in a long time!! It made me laugh til I cried. I am gonna always look at that when I need a laugh.

That's why I put it there. When I saw it, it made me smile.

It's wacked out!! Hillary has a black hand holding her drink and Obama's is white - LMAO!!!

Timeline
Lawns, you see I'm up early. Lol.

Island, I hope your ready to head to the airport tomorrow. Call on rays phone when you get here.

You know it chica!! I can just imagine what time I will be awake tomorrow. :wacko: I won't need to call - you'll hear be screeching in Ochi soon as I step out of that airport. :blush:

HahaHAAAA!! I just say JG siggie and that is one of the funiest things I have seen in a long time!! It made me laugh til I cried. I am gonna always look at that when I need a laugh.

That's why I put it there. When I saw it, it made me smile.

It's wacked out!! Hillary has a black hand holding her drink and Obama's is white - LMAO!!!

OK, ####### Tracy.....how did you even see that? Looking at it that closely makes me dizzy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
What happened last night to Shawn? Was he/she way too nice or what?

Nice in this thread - I see he mashed you up on another one though.

(JG kisses teeth yet again today) yeah I saw that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Island you leave tomorrow ??? :crying:

I wanna leave too... ( sniffling) But island your withing walking distance so as long as the guards at the gate dont act stoopid , finding and linkin up will be no problem, that little bar/restuarant right across the street from Sandcastles always seems to be pretty live. WHHHOOOO HOOOOO APPLETON HERE I COME>>>>LOL

I do!! You have my numbers and I have both of yours. I'm just gonna listen for the laughter and I know I will find you. How you gals getting from the airport to Ochi?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.