SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
here i am supposed to be trying to keep everythang tight and in order so i can pack it into my pum pum shorts( shsshhh where is island ) and my azz been eating cookies for 3 days straight, but they are SOOOOOO goooood! there are only 2 or 3 left, i will probably finish them today

I had a big mac last night and my shorts are sooo tight now... :rofl: Today I had slimfast for breakfast.

drink some warm water with fresh squeezed lemon u will be good ta go....mornin n nite...

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
here i am supposed to be trying to keep everythang tight and in order so i can pack it into my pum pum shorts( shsshhh where is island ) and my azz been eating cookies for 3 days straight, but they are SOOOOOO goooood! there are only 2 or 3 left, i will probably finish them today

I had a big mac last night and my shorts are sooo tight now... :rofl: Today I had slimfast for breakfast.

Haaaaaaaaa dat naw go elp.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL!!! Don't worry Honey - once you get to there you will be burn all these extra calories off. :lol:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

island yeah but probably not the fun way :no: we are going to his house and he said something about walking up a hill? IM like WHA???? i dont like exercise, and specially not up hills...

slim fast makes me kind of flatulent....lol

Sunny, Honey

I remember those days longing to see your SO. Pulling out my eye lashes because I was always in "HEAT"....Getting to the airport and not making it to the house :wub:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
island yeah but probably not the fun way :no: we are going to his house and he said something about walking up a hill? IM like WHA???? i dont like exercise, and specially not up hills...

Yeah me too but I will be thin! ROFL

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Everything makes me GASSY especially Good Sex LMAO

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline
..it's going to be one of those days I just want to run and :crying: .. I wish they had a "BAWLING" emotion (that's what I feel like doing).

Morning Lawny! I might join you in the bawling - here's a good one: overreact.gif

this is mine for today:

FP0002613.gif

Sus that is too cute!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
Sunny, Honey

I remember those days longing to see your SO. Pulling out my eye lashes because I was always in "HEAT"....Getting to the airport and not making it to the house :wub:

:luv: Lawny was the reason the pum pum coolah was invented :yes: I bet your eyelashes are beautiful now!

Yes, Yards, my eyelashes are beautiful now and we're on a schedule now (thanks to the doctors).

Yeah, Honey, when I say it it was not for the sisterhood that was formed in this room I would have lost my "FREAKIN" mind, but girl we never made it to his house and Trelawny was too far from Mobay, so we made stops along the way. :whistle: We're very passionate and still are.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

me too lol so i use vanilla herbalife n mix dat with some lasco cherry berry or strawberry and add some frozen goya mango and ice then either water or soy milk...instant meal no gassssss soon as the baby comes im back on that so i can get in my fav jeans

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.