SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so cranky today. Stupid friend of Andre's called at 3:30 this morning from Germany. No matter how many times we tell him, he doesn't get the time difference. Andre's phone was on vibrate; but it still woke me and no matter what I tried, I couldnt' go back to sleep. I called him every #%$#!clott, *%$$yhole, chi chi mon name I could think of. GD fools.

I did get a long jog/walk in with the dog and 3 loads of laundry nearly done, though. I guess that was a good thing.

JG -- jacka$$ has a few cousins in St. Louis. I haven't seen them since 2002. Can't remember the area. I was talking to another cousin last night and when I mention his name she kiss her teet and said "dat DUTTY BWAY"...no, need to say anymore.

OK....this sort of scares me. You need to find out what area for me.

What happened last night to Shawn? Was he/she way too nice or what?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies, wha gwaan???

Mrs P, im not used to see you this early...LOL...

JG, will you send me the link to your siggy it is hilarious, i want to send it to my friend in texas..

you guys know i went to buy the vibrating ring yesterday and got humiliated in target by the soccer mom checkout clerk

Island you leave tomorrow ??? :crying:

I wanna leave too... ( sniffling) But island your withing walking distance so as long as the guards at the gate dont act stoopid , finding and linkin up will be no problem, that little bar/restuarant right across the street from Sandcastles always seems to be pretty live. WHHHOOOO HOOOOO APPLETON HERE I COME>>>>LOL

Filed: Timeline
I am so cranky today. Stupid friend of Andre's called at 3:30 this morning from Germany. No matter how many times we tell him, he doesn't get the time difference. Andre's phone was on vibrate; but it still woke me and no matter what I tried, I couldnt' go back to sleep. I called him every #%$#!clott, *%$$yhole, chi chi mon name I could think of. GD fools.

:crying::rofl::crying: ....that's my gurl.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm going to be worse later. Andre went back to sleep so I didn't yell at him this morning. But, I guarentee you that he is going to hear about it tonight.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I did get a long jog/walk in with the dog and 3 loads of laundry nearly done, though. I guess that was a good thing.

JG -- jacka$$ has a few cousins in St. Louis. I haven't seen them since 2002. Can't remember the area. I was talking to another cousin last night and when I mention his name she kiss her teet and said "dat DUTTY BWAY"...no, need to say anymore.

Jomo, my bet is that, (Shawn is a she), way to sensitive on issues that wouldn't bother a guy. But Shawn was pleasant and conversational last night.

Be Bless

I'm going to be worse later. Andre went back to sleep so I didn't yell at him this morning. But, I guarentee you that he is going to hear about it tonight.

JG -- that's how I am also. I can't bother with aruging in the morning. I'd rather calm down first then address the issues later in FULL FORCE. About the cousins in St. Louis, they're much older I think daddy said two of them went to school with him so, I'm guessing they're in their 60s the other one should be my age.

Oh, the other guy the brown one....ummmmm TRICKSTER :no: ...remind me, he's from the HI crew too, right?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

OK....I'm not worried about old men, then. Good to know.

They actually call Richard...brown guy...he was a bartender at HI. He's very light skinned. Very skinny too. He was there up until about a month ago when they closed it down and laid him off/fired him?

Roxie, I spoke too soon. Shawn wasn't as pleasant as I thought. I do have to agree with you on the she part. I believe the same thing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I sent you what I used, Honey, for the siggy. Hope it works.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Sus,

Spoke to some of my African friends Bukum Cafe is nice. He said it's a "meat market" if you know what I mean. But you know how to handle yourself, so you'll be fine.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Thanks for the advice, Lawny - Definitely used to handling myself in a meat market, lol - been doing it for years now! I want to see the band though, they are fun and I haven't seen them in a long time

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Thanks for the advice, Lawny - Definitely used to handling myself in a meat market, lol - been doing it for years now! I want to see the band though, they are fun and I haven't seen them in a long time

One more thing, they say the place is small, so get there early if you want a nice seat. You don't have to worry about parking since you're not driving, right? Adams Morgan has changed. Used to be mostly Jamaicans, then Africans, then Hispanics...now, it's young, wealthy gay men and overpriced housing. The area is nice though. I use to go to a club called Kilamanjaro in the late 80s early 90s (it was the best).

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

We probably will be driving - I figure we'll either do dinner there or somewhere in the area then head over - My friend doesn't sit all night when it's a reggae band, lol -so from her viewpoint, having a seat won't matter! She'll definitely be there early, though - when we go to a show in NY she tries to make me be ready to leave by 9 pm - Hello, no one will be on stage till 2 am - why we gotta go so early?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jomo, my bet is that, (Shawn is a she), way to sensitive on issues that wouldn't bother a guy. But Shawn was pleasant and conversational last night.

Be Bless

I think it's funny that people are trying to figure out who Shawn is...it really doesn't matter. Make sure you don't falsely accuse anyone.....

We probably will be driving - I figure we'll either do dinner there or somewhere in the area then head over - My friend doesn't sit all night when it's a reggae band, lol -so from her viewpoint, having a seat won't matter! She'll definitely be there early, though - when we go to a show in NY she tries to make me be ready to leave by 9 pm - Hello, no one will be on stage till 2 am - why we gotta go so early?

Sus, maybe you'll can get a Hotel room in Crystal City, that is just over the bridge from DC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.