SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sunny, call me please

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawns, you see I'm up early. Lol.

Island, I hope your ready to head to the airport tomorrow. Call on rays phone when you get here.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol, I was born there but my father was a citizen when I was born...automatically making me a US citizen :wacko:

Lance said he went to the registrar and they want a notarized copy of my birth certificate and identification

he said it take a week to get the license then we can marry...then 5 days after to get the marriage certificate

i'm really pissed right now because its long time i told him to look bout all of this and he just now going :angry:

Marie, why don't you call the Ministry of National Security at 1-876-906-4908 - that is what all of the sites say to do if you want to get married there.

Morning everyone!

Sunny, what the HECK are you doing up so early???????????? You're in Jamaica!`

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Sol, I was born there but my father was a citizen when I was born...automatically making me a US citizen :wacko:

Lance said he went to the registrar and they want a notarized copy of my birth certificate and identification

he said it take a week to get the license then we can marry...then 5 days after to get the marriage certificate

i'm really pissed right now because its long time i told him to look bout all of this and he just now going :angry:

Marie, why don't you call the Ministry of National Security at 1-876-906-4908 - that is what all of the sites say to do if you want to get married there.

Morning everyone!

Sunny, what the HECK are you doing up so early???????????? You're in Jamaica!`

Sus,

Sunny is up early because she broke dung Ray's back now she's in PAIN and no longer needs to think about the Washington Monument

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Mawning everyone :dance:

Lawny, u nuh easy :devil:

JALOVE, no baby yet I guess

I know 1luv, mi mad. Just got off the phone with Sunny, I told her to get her baxide back to bed and to take it easy, Ray will be here in a 2 weeks. TL, Honey she can't wait to see ya'll.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone...I'm going in to work a little late today...just not feeling the team meeting this morning :unsure: How's everyone? Looking forward to the weekend I hope! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
HahaHAAAA!! I just say JG siggie and that is one of the funiest things I have seen in a long time!! It made me laugh til I cried. I am gonna always look at that when I need a laugh.

That's why I put it there. When I saw it, it made me smile.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning everyone :dance:

Lawny, u nuh easy :devil:

JALOVE, no baby yet I guess

I know 1luv, mi mad. Just got off the phone with Sunny, I told her to get her baxide back to bed and to take it easy, Ray will be here in a 2 weeks. TL, Honey she can't wait to see ya'll.

I am so happy for both of them :dance:

JG, your siggy is hilarious. So cute!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Wa'gwan Honey, 'Lita, and Kimmy! :star: Honey, I wanna call you tomorrow...is there a good time?

Hey Shawn! And every ladies got a pair of big draws! Nah matter how likkle her waistline! :blink:

I don't.

Hey ladies, wha gwaan

Okay so looks like im gonna be spending my evenings in JA alone :crying: the spvsr who wrote D up is obviously still carrying a grudge, and wont schedule him a week of day shifts though he asked a month in advance, he works 7 to 3 in the morning, that sucks azz!!!!

guess it wont matter if i take the big draws with me or not,as he wont be around to see the pretty ones ( sniffling)

he is mad and talking all fast, every 5 minutes into our convo i stop and say BABY ENGLISH....LOL

Aw, i'm sorry Honey.

My husband had crazy hours when I stayed there too. He would work from like 3-11p or 4-12p and still have to find taxi from mobay to about 20mins away. It was hard for him to get taxi at that time, and they would charge like a nanny or something ridiculous.

It'll be ok, this is when it starts to feel more like real life and not a vacation which is def what you want to experience every now and again. You'll just have to plan day trips. Where are you staying? Can you hang out with his family or something at night?

My hubby used to work 4 pm to 2 am. I would hang with the family and sometimes go out with his sister, trying to stay up till he got home. Then, I'd sleep away the day with him and hang out.

You do what you gotta do.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Exactly - And, to be honest - if my SO had to work at all when I was down there, I think I might rather have him work late nights - I could sleep while he worked and we would have days together. It's a taste of the real world, because when he comes here you won't be together 24/7 - you both will have to work.

Some trips when I have been there DJ had work stuff to handle - Some of the time I went with him, sometimes I just hung out on the beach, went grocery shopping, then cooked dinner to be ready when he came home -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I'm sorry I deleted the PM with your e-mail address in it and I can't remember your name, so here is the info you requested. Best wishes on Saturday. See you at the dance on Saturday.

Special BIG UP to all "HU" early 1990s Jamaican Party CREW - One Love

http://www.odysseycruises.com/dc/index.cfm

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Exactly - And, to be honest - if my SO had to work at all when I was down there, I think I might rather have him work late nights - I could sleep while he worked and we would have days together. It's a taste of the real world, because when he comes here you won't be together 24/7 - you both will have to work.

Some trips when I have been there DJ had work stuff to handle - Some of the time I went with him, sometimes I just hung out on the beach, went grocery shopping, then cooked dinner to be ready when he came home -

It's funny you mentioned that because we were just discussing how much we actually see each other right now. Seems our work schedules are the complete opposite. Once we get home, one of us is usually asleep. I said, I used to see you more in Jamaica.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG -- jacka$$ has a few cousins in St. Louis. I haven't seen them since 2002. Can't remember the area. I was talking to another cousin last night and when I mention his name she kiss her teet and said "dat DUTTY BWAY"...no, need to say anymore.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.