SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that my jobs benefits for maternity suck. My old job gave us 11 paid weeks.(not using your vacation time)..here you have to use 10 days sick or vacation then you get six weeks. We only get 2 weeks vacation...when I got 5 weeks vacation old job..unlimited sick time...what was I thinking...$$$$ and not benefits.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey kimmy, I'm feeling fine, over-worked through. Listerning to you'll talk about your tongue rings experiences. SEX is in the air.

yeah mon.. and half of ya'll either have ur man at home or on ur way to see him soon..

wha mi a do??? :crying::crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey kimmy, I'm feeling fine, over-worked through. Listerning to you'll talk about your tongue rings experiences. SEX is in the air.

yeah mon.. and half of ya'll either have ur man at home or on ur way to see him soon..

wha mi a do??? :crying::crying:

I know Rox..i'm not lookin forward in goin back..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy i think i started at like 230

JaLove, that baby is coming tonight. You wants to work too much.

u think? im bettin on friday/saturday

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

KK, with children it should always be benefits over $$$$$. The $$$$$ will come later. I get 7 weeks of PTO every year, and I wouldn't trade it for $$$$$. I work from home at least 2 days a week. On my work from home days, those are my dr. appt days, school functions etc.

Timeline

ahahaha...hmm...lets see what the Farmers Almanac says :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I just realized that my jobs benefits for maternity suck. My old job gave us 11 paid weeks.(not using your vacation time)..here you have to use 10 days sick or vacation then you get six weeks. We only get 2 weeks vacation...when I got 5 weeks vacation old job..unlimited sick time...what was I thinking...$$ and not benefits.

KK sound like u investigating/preparing for a lil one.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
I just realized that my jobs benefits for maternity suck. My old job gave us 11 paid weeks.(not using your vacation time)..here you have to use 10 days sick or vacation then you get six weeks. We only get 2 weeks vacation...when I got 5 weeks vacation old job..unlimited sick time...what was I thinking...$$$$ and not benefits.

KK - are you planning to have a baby soon :whistle:

The federal gov'ment does not have maternity leave at all. We have to use our sick and annual leave. Then FMLA...it sucks.

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline
KK, with children it should always be benefits over $$$$$. The $$$$$ will come later. I get 7 weeks of PTO every year, and I wouldn't trade it for $$$$$. I work from home at least 2 days a week. On my work from home days, those are my dr. appt days, school functions etc.

i absolutely agree Rox..nothing like family time

Timeline

ahahaha...hmm...lets see what the Farmers Almanac says :rofl:

haha that almanac got the answer to everything.....

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Love, the night before I had Brycie, I waxed my dinning room wood floors. My ex husband, just step right over top of me, and said you are crazy. That next day, viola she was here.

I've learned my lesson. I never had to think about children and benefits until now. I didn't even think about how good there were at my old job..where I worked from home a lot too. I can always go back to them before I start to have kids. JALOVE got me thinking about all of this stuff now.

Timeline

Who do u guys really think will win obama or mccain?? He look like he on his last leg.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Love, the night before I had Brycie, I waxed my dinning room wood floors. My ex husband, just step right over top of me, and said you are crazy. That next day, viola she was here.

I've heard that you start cleaning like crazy before the baby comes. My friend ask me for a ladder...to clean spider webs. I'm like "why would you NEED a ladder"? Next morning her behind was in labor..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.