SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am going to whine now cause I have to go home and find something to eat. Hubby just called to say they are firing a girl he was talking about them firing yesterday. He has to stay and work her shift. Instead of 8, he is getting off at 1:30 a.m

On payday, I will be happy. Right now, I'm not so much!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

yes.. girl.. i do the Kegel's while, DRIVE THEM CRAZY!!!!!

Ja.. my grandmother was there during first, hubby and my sis was there for the second..

Combination of contractions and anxiety about oncoming contraction, made me pretty much loose my capability to care who came into the room.

not to make u scared sweety, but I just wanted it to be over, everybody was poking and proding and my legs were wide open half the time. I really did have any pride anymore

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sol..I do Kegels during sex ....Jalove..they will be ur best fren..u can do them right after birth..girl u will be just dyam fine...Kashi can attest to not thinking about anything female as he could barely watch the birth of his daughter..bout yuh affi strong fi watch this...ehhhee

don't never buy oxtails from the grocery store always tuff or not fresh..JAlove are u turning down the firre and adding water as it boils down?

yes.. girl.. i do the Kegel's while, DRIVE THEM CRAZY!!!!!

Ja.. my grandmother was there during first, hubby and my sis was there for the second..

Combination of contractions and anxiety about oncoming contraction, made me pretty much loose my capability to care who came into the room.

not to make u scared sweety, but I just wanted it to be over, everybody was poking and proding and my legs were wide open half the time. I really did have any pride anymore

ok! i make sure i'm sane enough though for those residents..THIS IS NOT DI RASS TIME FI GET ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE..MI SARRY!!

LOVE...NO LISTEN TO WAH NOBODY A SEH/..ppl hate talking to be bout birth cause mi brush dem off..ok..whateva!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes kimmy its down low n keep adding water

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
JG..sorry bout hubby working late, so unfair, but u can stay on VJ tonight!!

ja.. I swear u are a southerner girl.. ya a still cook food han ya pickney a come out soon???

Ha.....that's exactly what I was thinking. I'll see you all later!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
KIMMY???

how di residents dem gwaan learn how fi deliver wan pickney if ya nah let them practice on u??? :whistle::rofl:

hahaaa...mi no know but a no pon mi..dem naw come push dem hand up everytime dem get a question fi rass ansa....bad enough i had a PA..but my nurse was absolutely the best..m tell her fi tell di resdident no come back!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
KIMMY???

how di residents dem gwaan learn how fi deliver wan pickney if ya nah let them practice on u??? :whistle::rofl:

they didn't even practice on me. They just all walked in the room like a parade, stood there and watched while writing stuff down, and then left. It was kind of creepy!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
yes kimmy its down low n keep adding water

ok..yuh get some tuff tail man..wah time yuh start them?

btw..afta di baby no deh pon har hands she can still use them:)

KIMMY???

they didn't even practice on me. They just all walked in the room like a parade, stood there and watched while writing stuff down, and then left. It was kind of creepy!

ok..neva met u inna mi life and u no waan nuttin from mi but fi study ..no bodda

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy i think i started at like 230

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
When u all had ur kids was it just ur SO in the room or did u have a room full o folks. My cousin wants to come but she is not on the call list no sir i am not up for a circus.

Just my ex. There is a circus there already with all the docs and nurses.

JALove.....by the time it got to that point, they could've rolled me out in the cafeteria and I wouldn't have cared. It really isn't a thing and believe me when I say you really won't think about it.

I hear dat. I will probably be same way.

That's true too. With my first, I remember thinking about the door being open so everyone walking by was looking at my coochie, but I also remember it didn't bother me at that point!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.