SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
have u guys heard of the condom with the built in vibrator thing..my girlfriend was telling me about it..she said they r the best things since sliced bread...

I never heard of it but it sounds fun! LMAO :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
lawny its like a condom with a vibrating ring made onto it so when your doing it, u turn it on ( i think????) and then it vibrates and you both get the sensation along with whatever else might be going on....LOL

Boy am I get getting a lesson today!! :thumbs::rofl::rofl:

I dated a man who had a tongue piercing - he had a vibrating tongue ring :whistle:tngmnstr.gif

DYAM!!! mi pums a run agen!!!

QUANA!...dwllllllllllllll :rofl: weh it a run go? RJ no deh bout.

Okay, call me ole school, but when a man gets his hood pierced how di rass does dat work...he has to take the earings out, right. I would not want that think lost any where in my munchie

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, well, riding on the handle bars of my brother's bike downhill at top speed sounded like a good idea too!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
lawny its like a condom with a vibrating ring made onto it so when your doing it, u turn it on ( i think????) and then it vibrates and you both get the sensation along with whatever else might be going on....LOL

I dated a man who had a tongue piercing - he had a vibrating tongue ring :whistle:tngmnstr.gif

Okay, call me ole school, but when a man gets his hood pierced how di rass does dat work...he has to take the earings out, right. I would not want that think lost any where in my munchie

:rofl:

MY GYAL!!! just di THOUGHT of the vibrating tongue dem mek har squeeze up harself!!

mi nuh knoa bout di hood ring, don't tink I could let a man come near me wid dat.. mi pums gwaan pull out di STOP sign.. :protest:

Yeah, well, riding on the handle bars of my brother's bike downhill at top speed sounded like a good idea too!

:lol: i feel ya JG

Timeline

:rofl:

MY GYAL!!! just di THOUGHT of the vibrating tongue dem mek har squeeze up harself!!

mi nuh knoa bout di hood ring, don't tink I could let a man come near me wid dat.. mi pums gwaan pull out di STOP sign.. :protest:

LMAO - let me tell you, the vibrating tongue ring was OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A hood piercing - no way nuh sah!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

umm yeah hate too be like ewwww but that vibrating tongue ring is the best thing invented right up there with coach bags, chocolate ice cream and sex ....lol

one of my ex's was a skripper

shoot some days he made me forget my own name.....lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOLLLL :)

I got a good story about me taking Dave to the doctor's with me yesterday, to get flu shots. Well, i get them free at work cause of being a hospital social worker and Dave claimed he wanted one too. Well, long story short....after about an HOUR of questions he finally agreed to let the M.D. give him the vaccine! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

would you believe ( that is what d always says) i have never had a flu shot :no: you would think with all the nastiness i encounter on these home visits i would be the first one, but i hear sometimes they make you sick.

My guy who i just left, ohh god he had smoked about 5 cigarettes wondering who was outside, and worrying, so now i smell like cheap cigarettes...LOL... but overall he was good, at least i got one down, now im on my way to another home where there are 6 of my clients, it will be a quick visit though, cause one talks to herself on her imaginary phone she wont acknowledge me, one is paranoid and will tell me dont bother him, the other will talk my ear off and tell me i look pretty, the next one will nod and say yes to whatever i ask and the last one is so OCD by the time he manages to sit down to talk to me, the visit will be over....LOL

would you believe ( that is what d always says) i have never had a flu shot :no: you would think with all the nastiness i encounter on these home visits i would be the first one, but i hear sometimes they make you sick.

My guy who i just left, ohh god he had smoked about 5 cigarettes wondering who was outside, and worrying, so now i smell like cheap cigarettes...LOL... but overall he was good, at least i got one down, now im on my way to another home where there are 6 of my clients, it will be a quick visit though, cause one talks to herself on her imaginary phone she wont acknowledge me, one is paranoid and will tell me dont bother him, the other will talk my ear off and tell me i look pretty, the next one will nod and say yes to whatever i ask and the last one is so OCD by the time he manages to sit down to talk to me, the visit will be over....LOL

So what exactly do you do??

Timeline

im a residential social worker for the mentally ill and on the weekends a manager of a childrens foster home program for abused and neglected kids, im surrounded by dysfunction 7 days a week...:yes:

Filed: Timeline
TL;

See what I'm saying, RIGHT. :blush:

Sorry Chica... :no: Mi like it all.....

GAMBISH.... just got to have it all.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I really couldnt handle that type of job, Honey.

I feel sorry for ppl to much ;)

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.