Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No baby today.! He sent me home with 3 more dr appointments. Friday they will test/monitor the baby, tues sonogram tues dr checkup. He was like after i took the stitches up i told u to beat that cervix up :blink: lol. I dont recall him sayin dat! lol but uh. This dr is stra8 to the point huh. The assistant that helped him with removing my stitches is still mad at him too for gettin on her bout not knowing what to use for the procedure. That was 3 weeks ago.She told on him too!

Ja Love we told you to do like the Ying Yang twins and "beat the p up beat the p up!"

:rofl:

Whatever happened to taking long walks to help the baby come out???

:rofl:

u crazy KK, I had to get cut, it wasn't that bad, but I guess I should have let ex "BEAT IT UP!!!"

no honey.. RG will have to wait till he get here to experience the full spectrum of my freakiness :devil:

he used to tell me he nuh wan be tied up, but lately he has said "MAYBE??"

and I never had courage enough to ask does it work, I don't feel a difference, but that is why I ONLY buy the lil sample packs LOL.. i walk outta there w/ a likkle bit of EVERYTHING

I wanted to try the rings, Tre, its supposed to give stimulation 4 us and a lil pressure down there fa him, and they are SUPPOSED to stretch..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rings, what are the RINGS for...ya'll know I'm slow, ya'll got to break it down...this is all new to me. Wait, RINGS on a condom, FI WAH?

http://www.everything-condoms.com/condom_f...condom_ring.htm

I'm scared to open this at work but some have a little piece for clitoral (sp) stimulation. It doesn't look comfortable. They are suppose to stretch but not far.

Filed: Timeline
100 condoms :wow: .. ya girls very brave.. i only buy them at the adult toy store.

In walmart and CVS its just too embarrassing.. mi knoa, me still wet behind di ears like Obama!!

But walking out of the adult toy store is not embarrassing?!?!?!?! My Walmart or CVS doesn't sell the 100 pack. Most you can buy is 20 in a box. We must be dead people up here.

TARGET DOES..HEHEEE

sOL WAS IT UR ANTIBIOTICS DAT WERE MAKIN YUH ITCH?

Yeah Kimmy. I'm going to need some non itch causing antibiotics. I think it is beacuse the dosage is really high as the infection was very severe.

Solo, can you take Benadryl, check with the doctor first. I'm not sure what kind of 'biotics you're on.

Honey;

I think if I purchased a condom with rings for extra sensation or whatever I'd lose my damn mind. I'll leave that one alone. I can't stand the smell of some condoms, they make me want to puke.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
how many more times u gonna say bye honey???

dat man done already called the police on u :jest:

I was thinking the same thing. He screaming :help: by now.

I agree!! And I see you are still logged in Honey. :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
100 condoms :wow: .. ya girls very brave.. i only buy them at the adult toy store.

In walmart and CVS its just too embarrassing.. mi knoa, me still wet behind di ears like Obama!!

But walking out of the adult toy store is not embarrassing?!?!?!?! My Walmart or CVS doesn't sell the 100 pack. Most you can buy is 20 in a box. We must be dead people up here.

TARGET DOES..HEHEEE

sOL WAS IT UR ANTIBIOTICS DAT WERE MAKIN YUH ITCH?

Yeah Kimmy. I'm going to need some non itch causing antibiotics. I think it is beacuse the dosage is really high as the infection was very severe.

Solo, can you take Benadryl, check with the doctor first. I'm not sure what kind of 'biotics you're on.

Honey;

I think if I purchased a condom with rings for extra sensation or whatever I'd lose my damn mind. I'll leave that one alone. I can't stand the smell of some condoms, they make me want to puke.

I know what u mean. Especially after sex :whistle:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

TRE.. i am scared of those contraptions too.. Girl, the thought of it is too much, mi pums would be running away han RG be like "BE STILL, where u going"!!!..

but they have the regular rings that u can just slip on.. no vibrating..

TRE.. i am scared of those contraptions too.. Girl, the thought of it is too much, mi pums would be running away han RG be like "BE STILL, where u going"!!!..

but they have the regular rings that u can just slip on.. no vibrating..

:rofl: ...I don't know. I just don't see the point in add anything to ROOKSING.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Come now my girl, u might be surprised???

Here is Tre w/ the ring

:):energy::o:D:wacko::dead:

Naw Quana, I'll leave it be. Still trying to handle what I'm working with now. :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.