SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Umm girls if i could use a 100 condoms in a week i dont think i would be alive to tell about it :no: my munchie as Lawny calls it...LMAO.... would probably scream at the sight of a hood/wood/thang....LOL.

Lawny i was getting real OCD myself, to the point where i couldnt drink out a pop can, drink out a glass without a straw, lay on sheets or pillows in hotels, walk on floors in hotels, touch doorknobs in public places, i mean the list is endless.. i stopped to reflect one day and was like dyam im halfway crazy, at the rate im going i keep adding to the list of my things i cant tolerate...LOL

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well when your buying the variety pack, with the mint flavored ones, the glow in the dark ones, the one with the vibrating ring, and the ones that come scented in fruit flavors, its kinda hard to not be embarassed cause you just know the cashier is thinking your some kinda super freak

Freak :yes:

I haven't tried that one yet!! You will have to lend me one of those in JA.

As a joke, last year I brought down a female condom. Marcel flung it across the the room, bout it look like one watah boot...what a man factey.

:rofl::rofl:

The rings are usually small unless the man is tiny weeny :whistle:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

di FREAK store is different. u r accepted and everybody is like u :lol: I love it girl.. I am expected to be buying condoms along w/ my "like a virgin" and handcuffs.

I just don't feel right buying condoms next to a person getting their allergy medication or the new Hannah Montana doll :hehe:

even though, I am like u Honey, I don't want no small talk or no recommendations, lef mi di freak alone and ring up my stuff..

Timeline

island my friend showed me one she bought to use on her boyfriend, it looks like a condom with a battery pack on it....LOL.. i have never tried it, but she said it was amazing, though i cant quite imagine how as it looks like a contraption to me...LOL

Filed: Timeline
well when your buying the variety pack, with the mint flavored ones, the glow in the dark ones, the one with the vibrating ring, and the ones that come scented in fruit flavors, its kinda hard to not be embarassed cause you just know the cashier is thinking your some kinda super freak

Freak :yes:

I haven't tried that one yet!! You will have to lend me one of those in JA.

As a joke, last year I brought down a female condom. Marcel flung it across the the room, bout it look like one watah boot...what a man factey.

:rofl::rofl:

The rings are usually small unless the man is tiny weeny :whistle:

Rings, what are the RINGS for...ya'll know I'm slow, ya'll got to break it down...this is all new to me. Wait, RINGS on a condom, FI WAH?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy I feel you on the public restroom thing. I know people think I'm NUTS, but people are just NASTY. A few weeks ago we went to a banquet and the lady told me that my son is too old to be in the ladies room (you know I had to address that)...she said nothing else after that. He's 5, do you think I'm going to let him go into a public bathroom by himself. I don't even let him out my site. I use to suffer from OCD when it came to cleansiness. If I came to your house and your bathroom was dirty I could not and would not eat from you, same if you kitchen is dirty. I know, I'm going to become one of Honey's patient soon.

Lawny, I have heard lots of Jamaicans say that. A told me one time that he was living a dirty life because he was eating from the cook shop every day. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

No baby today.! He sent me home with 3 more dr appointments. Friday they will test/monitor the baby, tues sonogram tues dr checkup. He was like after i took the stitches up i told u to beat that cervix up :blink: lol. I dont recall him sayin dat! lol but uh. This dr is stra8 to the point huh. The assistant that helped him with removing my stitches is still mad at him too for gettin on her bout not knowing what to use for the procedure. That was 3 weeks ago.She told on him too!

Ja Love we told you to do like the Ying Yang twins and "beat the p up beat the p up!"

:rofl:

Whatever happened to taking long walks to help the baby come out???

Timeline

lawny its like a condom with a vibrating ring made onto it so when your doing it, u turn it on ( i think????) and then it vibrates and you both get the sensation along with whatever else might be going on....LOL

lawny its like a condom with a vibrating ring made onto it so when your doing it, u turn it on ( i think????) and then it vibrates and you both get the sensation along with whatever else might be going on....LOL

Boy am I get getting a lesson today!! :thumbs::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
di FREAK store is different. u r accepted and everybody is like u :lol: I love it girl.. I am expected to be buying condoms along w/ my "like a virgin" and handcuffs.

I just don't feel right buying condoms next to a person getting their allergy medication or the new Hannah Montana doll :hehe:

even though, I am like u Honey, I don't want no small talk or no recommendations, lef mi di freak alone and ring up my stuff..

Not me...I'm too busy looking at everyone else's purchases and trying to figure couples out.

We went a few weeks ago and this lady infront of us looked so embassed buying 3 vibrators. The cashier slowly opened each one, put batteries in each one to make sure they work then told her how to clean them after she paid for them. This took an extra 5 minutes...the lady's face was so red...I was cracking up.

Timeline

I just don't feel right buying condoms next to a person getting their allergy medication or the new Hannah Montana doll :hehe:even though, I am

Okay....now you have me busting out laughing at work. Good thing my boss is gone..... :rofl::lol:

Timeline

KK< Jalove done walked enough, that doesnt work anyway, these babys today are like hell naw im not coming out, why you want me to come out and be subjected to the same phocked up economy, natural disasters and crime that yall dealing with, so you gotta shake em up and hope they fall out....LOL

good lord i have been sitting inthe car for like an hour, i gotta go see this guy, his azz probably wont even open the door now.

Timeline
Rings, what are the RINGS for...ya'll know I'm slow, ya'll got to break it down...this is all new to me. Wait, RINGS on a condom, FI WAH?

http://www.everything-condoms.com/condom_f...condom_ring.htm

Timeline
100 condoms :wow: .. ya girls very brave.. i only buy them at the adult toy store.

In walmart and CVS its just too embarrassing.. mi knoa, me still wet behind di ears like Obama!!

But walking out of the adult toy store is not embarrassing?!?!?!?! My Walmart or CVS doesn't sell the 100 pack. Most you can buy is 20 in a box. We must be dead people up here.

TARGET DOES..HEHEEE

sOL WAS IT UR ANTIBIOTICS DAT WERE MAKIN YUH ITCH?

Yeah Kimmy. I'm going to need some non itch causing antibiotics. I think it is beacuse the dosage is really high as the infection was very severe.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.