SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

As a joke, last year I brought down a female condom. Marcel flung it across the the room, bout it look like one watah boot...what a man factey.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i hate school pictures, my kids always look weird in them and they getting more expensive

:)...the most expensive package is $36..why mi need 16 wallet size pics and 2x3 or whateva which frame dat goin fit in

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quana, least you go to the adult store, shyt im doing that incognito too, and god forbid if you should buy something and the clerk wanna talk and ask you do you need help,... what assistance could you possibly provide me in here,...lol

LMAO

The best was years ago when I was in an adult store with one of my exbf (he's Jamaican) - There was an older man in there comparing sizes of dildos, and buying two of the largest I have ever seen! My ex turned and asked me why he would need two :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

quana, least you go to the adult store, shyt im doing that incognito too, and god forbid if you should buy something and the clerk wanna talk and ask you do you need help,... what assistance could you possibly provide me in here,...lol

LMAO

The best was years ago when I was in an adult store with one of my exbf (he's Jamaican) - There was an older man in there comparing sizes of dildos, and buying two of the largest I have ever seen! My ex turned and asked me why he would need two :devil:

WHY? :unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Jalove..dweet cause girl..i started having contractions the same night...and mi tell kashi be ready by 3am..him ask mi why so early..(di man love a sleep)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i swear i forget my people get paranoid as hell, i have noticed this guys curtains move twice, his azz is probably in there working up a conspiracy theory in his mind about who is sitting in the car... i guess i need to get out and go in, but i dont wanna :no:

Timeline

LMAO

WHY? :unsure:

figet why him need 2..why him need 1...

i swear i forget my people get paranoid as hell, i have noticed this guys curtains move twice, his azz is probably in there working up a conspiracy theory in his mind about who is sitting in the car... i guess i need to get out and go in, but i dont wanna :no:

:bonk: i know u not sittin outside dis man yaad on VJ a chat him..get u azz inside..and then u can sit on VJ and pretend ur logging :)

Timeline

i was a week overdue with my first child and so i told his daddy look do what you gotta do, give me five minutes and you go stimulate yourself i will be with you in five minutes so we can get this ovah with, as i was feeling less than sexy, hell if you cant even see your feet and your own cat, how you gonna act sexy... suffice to say i went into labor that morning :yes:

Timeline
[u give me the hebijebeeze when u say that..i know exatly how u feel...i'm trying to teach Kimora to not use public restrooms...call mi crazy..she wants to touch everything and she no tall enough to reach the sink so she holds it or touches it with her clothes

GIRL!!! my daugh's make me so dyam mad when they tell me they have to use the restroom in public. I DO NOT use public unless its at work, hosp or something like that..

I tell them to use the restroom b4 leaving home or school and I give the ugliest look when they force me to walk in there w/ them :angry: ..

i close my nose and halfway wanna close my eyes :ph34r:

and I am yelling at them the whole 2 min.."Don't touch that, BE CAREFUL,, HURRY UP!!!!"

Timeline

girl, i cant get on the computer around him, he is gonna think im looking up something about him and get all noid, and i dont need to get choked by a schizophrenic before i go to JA....lol

i was a week overdue with my first child and so i told his daddy look do what you gotta do, give me five minutes and you go stimulate yourself i will be with you in five minutes so we can get this ovah with, as i was feeling less than sexy, hell if you cant even see your feet and your own cat, how you gonna act sexy... suffice to say i went into labor that morning :yes:

Why ou need to see your feet or your munchie to act sexy :rofl: ...mi rass mi caan see dem now and mi no pregnant

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
girl, i cant get on the computer around him, he is gonna think im looking up something about him and get all noid, and i dont need to get choked by a schizophrenic before i go to JA....lol

:rofl::lol:

Timeline
No baby today.! He sent me home with 3 more dr appointments. Friday they will test/monitor the baby, tues sonogram tues dr checkup. He was like after i took the stitches up i told u to beat that cervix up :blink: lol. I dont recall him sayin dat! lol but uh. This dr is stra8 to the point huh. The assistant that helped him with removing my stitches is still mad at him too for gettin on her bout not knowing what to use for the procedure. That was 3 weeks ago.She told on him too!

awww. ja baby love.. i was for sure u would pop today!!! Stay strong girl.. soon come..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.