Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL.. JG, u are soo right, but I guess I meant more IF D has some concept of paying bills then she has a kind of "better" chance of hoping he doesn't become a nightmare here...

If when ya'll hanging out, he is that dude that blows his money and is mnths behind on bills in JA then he sure as heck gonna blow it here..

and no ma'am IW.. RG did not know.. I really don't know if I will tell him -_- He loves PDA and people seeing us out together HOWEVER he hates myspace and something called Hi5 that is popular i guess in JA.

Don't quite know how he'll take this???

I wonder if his hi5 attitude will change. Andre didn't appreciate it till he got here. Now, that's really the only way he catches up with school friends about once a month or so. I've checked it out. It's really pretty boring to me. Their conversations never seem to really get started. This is really very different.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Seeing DJ with kids is one of the things that made me fall in love with him - We had gone to Rebel Salute, and were on the way back to Ochi the next day. We stopped to visit friends that he hadn't seen in a long time - There was a little boy there, about 3 - DJ hadn't seen him since he was an infant. The little boy was so enamoured of DJ - sat in his lap the whole time we were there, and when we were getting ready to leave, DJ told him he was going to bring him with us - He went and stood by the car, ready to go! It was so cute, just that innocent undying trust that children have when they know someone is a good person.

same here my girl!!! I already like RG, but when I saw him w/ his lil cousins in Ft Lauderdale (he ended up babysitting ALOT, whew those kids, lets just say he is ALOT more patient than I would have been LOL) it was def one of the deal makers.

But i can already see I will be the muscle in this operation LOL

Filed: Timeline
Sus and Tre unuh gwaan need di pum pum cooler or what???

Sus and Tre unuh gwaan need di pum pum cooler or what???

Quana,

Can't use that at all. I need the real "STEEL" if you know what I mean. If I can't get it, I'd rather go without and pull out all my eyelashes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JG!!! I am like Andre, I used myspace to catch up w/ friends I hadn't heard from since ELEMENTARY school, it was awesome. EX HATED it, he didn't like me putting my family pics up esp the girls' pictures...partypooper he was I tell ya :P

Tre.. mi figet.. yuh have no need for di coolah my gyal,, mi sey, jus hold on till lunch time fa a likkle trip back to di yaad!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

4 1/2 days to go... ready to go... getting anxious...

anyhoo, i saw it is supposed to rain like everyday, in JA i mean it rained in july early in the mornings for the most part and then stopped but i got a feeling im gonna look like frizzy poo poo, if it does rain alot. I wonder how mi gyal sunny is doing???

Hey Kimmy, portlandangel nice to meet you, hey sus, jgay, 1love and ryon ( waving)

Ryon is your guy still worried about that hex or did you convince him otherwise??

Edited by honeychild36

Timeline

wapen everybody...mi deh yah a fight one cold wah believe mi a fight from mi pregnant..i noticed even with Kimora i never got sick...always right after i give birth..i hate being sick...

JG i think u'll be right..about the Hi5 thing..i hate myspace...about to close my account..i only used it to post pics but i hate it

Quana wah gwaan ur pics are really cute..top showoff and go put on one towel ova yuh naked body :lol:

Where is Yaads..mi affi go gi har a link..no si har from week

hey Honey...mi deh yah..i too used to buy those 100pack of condoms :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Honey, you can't pay the weather forecast from here any mind when it comes to JA - they can't get it straight for what is going on in the US - what makes you think they'll get it right in JA? I have taken trips when hurricanes were forecast, rain every day, etc.... nothing but sun!

Besides, if it rains, you'll have more time for using that 100 pack you're buying this weekend -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

ok..good..Thanks Shem :thumbs:

Honey stop worrry bout rain..it will rain for 5mins and then the sun comes out unless a storm is brewing..yuh a go be ok..only ting u proly will need is a light sweater or someting it may get a little cool at night

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Honey, you can't pay the weather forecast from here any mind when it comes to JA - they can't get it straight for what is going on in the US - what makes you think they'll get it right in JA? I have taken trips when hurricanes were forecast, rain every day, etc.... nothing but sun!

Besides, if it rains, you'll have more time for using that 100 pack you're buying this weekend -

Those would be done in 2 weeks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LMAO..you all are so goofy... ( dont plan on using a 100, only about 20 or so)

Hey SOl how you feeling, did you take your hair down? your ear still hurting? whats up with you?

Right now im sitting in the driveway of one of my crazier clients house, i really :no: dont feel like going in to talk to him cause he is nutty as a fruitcake and then im scared to sit or touch anything, as im looking cute today...LOL (j/k)

AWWWW LAAAWWWD ( sighing) 4 more days....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.