Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dance, Lawyers have a tendency of being that way, but don't let him get to you. To you it's your life, to him it just another case. Sometimes they lose their bedside manner. Don't stop at the first one though - move on to the next until you find one your are comfortable with. You have to trust your lawyer and their judgment otherwise you will never be happy with the outcome.

Hang in there Girl.

Girl. he was old so I guess he has been around too dyam long to be nice.. Thanks for the encouragement, I will keep looking..

oh and ain't mr man a cutie?? he is a skinny lil thing though.. I told him if he can deal w/ my 2 liter bottle then I can deal w/ his 2 pack :rofl:

Timeline
Oh yeah island, dont worry im gonna pick them up probably saturday, along with some body wash, and family sixe box of condoms...LMAO.... just kidding :no: in case you need some... ROFL

Thanks! I'll knock on your door if I run out. ;) I will be so well protected from the preggos - I had a tubal 5years ago, back on the pill cuz of some problems I was having, and using raincoats! :D

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
[

Girl!!! At this point in our relationship I was braver than I used to be, but that lil fear is ALWAYS back there.. I ain't lying.

I was like here goes, and if the morning came and somebody was like "UH UH..that is my sister's boyfriend" then its better I know now :rofl::rofl:

I will tell him he passed the test!!! :yes:

:rofl::rofl: Did he know he was being tested???

Timeline
Oh yeah island, dont worry im gonna pick them up probably saturday, along with some body wash, and family sixe box of condoms...LMAO.... just kidding :no: in case you need some... ROFL

Thanks! I'll knock on your door if I run out. ;) I will be so well protected from the preggos - I had a tubal 5years ago, back on the pill cuz of some problems I was having, and using raincoats! :D

Geez, Girl. You are like the poster child for birth control!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Dance, Lawyers have a tendency of being that way, but don't let him get to you. To you it's your life, to him it just another case. Sometimes they lose their bedside manner. Don't stop at the first one though - move on to the next until you find one your are comfortable with. You have to trust your lawyer and their judgment otherwise you will never be happy with the outcome.

Hang in there Girl.

Girl. he was old so I guess he has been around too dyam long to be nice.. Thanks for the encouragement, I will keep looking..

oh and ain't mr man a cutie?? he is a skinny lil thing though.. I told him if he can deal w/ my 2 liter bottle then I can deal w/ his 2 pack :rofl:

Well that's a good and bad. Good because that means he has alot of experience, but because he is burnt out and has not patience to deal. Keep trying..

Geez, Girl. You are like the poster child for birth control!

Don't I know it! :wacko:

Timeline

LOL.. JG, u are soo right, but I guess I meant more IF D has some concept of paying bills then she has a kind of "better" chance of hoping he doesn't become a nightmare here...

If when ya'll hanging out, he is that dude that blows his money and is mnths behind on bills in JA then he sure as heck gonna blow it here..

and no ma'am IW.. RG did not know.. I really don't know if I will tell him -_- He loves PDA and people seeing us out together HOWEVER he hates myspace and something called Hi5 that is popular i guess in JA.

Don't quite know how he'll take this???

Timeline

Hang in there Girl.

Well that's a good and bad. Good because that means he has alot of experience, but because he is burnt out and has not patience to deal. Keep trying..

Exactly - Don't settle for a lawyer who doesn't make you comfortable - There are good and bad out there - Older and experienced isn't always the best route. You want to find someone who makes you feel comfortable that he has your best interests at heart

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
LOL, Quana, I know exactly what you mean

dido

Opps I almost read that wrong :devil: ...going back to work now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thankfully I have seen RG w/ children to see his mannerisms, maybe D has some nieces or nephews ya'll can go hang around for an afternoon??

Seeing DJ with kids is one of the things that made me fall in love with him - We had gone to Rebel Salute, and were on the way back to Ochi the next day. We stopped to visit friends that he hadn't seen in a long time - There was a little boy there, about 3 - DJ hadn't seen him since he was an infant. The little boy was so enamoured of DJ - sat in his lap the whole time we were there, and when we were getting ready to leave, DJ told him he was going to bring him with us - He went and stood by the car, ready to go! It was so cute, just that innocent undying trust that children have when they know someone is a good person.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.