SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
what it do ladies..

kimmy, yuh a jester u are girlie :jest:

sorry lawny.. i was out and about, I met w/ a lawyer today that was as FREAKING a HOLE!!!! I don't know if he was some father's rights fanatic or a racist, but he was SOOOOO rude to me. I couldn't believe it.. I stayed all of 5 minutes..

At first I was like okay he is gonna be a fireball in court, but then he started talking down to me.. "how did u think u were gonna fix, what u couldn't fix in 7 years?" (when i told him I was gonna try and do this w/out lawyers)

"what do u mean he is not ALLOWING u to see ur kids, what time do u get off from work?" (when I told him that ex would go pick up kids b4 me) i had to get up and leave and bawled my eyes out in the car.. I am getting sooo tired of this drama.. :crying:

can my ex and that rassclaat lawyer get on whatever it is ya'll talking bout :P

Quana,

The attorney that my ex has is not charging him a dime, because he did some drywall work for him. The attorney is also an advocate for fathers who want full custody of their children. This attorney does not believe that a mother should have full rights just because she's carried the baby. Girl, I'm in for the fight of my life. Trust me I've cried so many times that my eyes always look swollen. So, my gurl I feel your pain 100% trust me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dance.....I love the avatar picture. The rest are really nice too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Mawnin Ladies;

JG -- the ex looks like my exbrother-in-law, my sis wants to see the pic. He's a TOTAL A$$. We had to make a special trip to Jamaica to deal with him. The guy from HI his face looks familiar.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O-B-A-M-A.....!!!!

ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THE PREZ DEBATES????

where is roxcie havent seen her in a day or so???

We're watching it.

Lawny - I feel you on wearig a backless dress. I'm dress shopping now for next August. Hopefully I'll lose a few rolls by then :unsure:

Girl, I have to lose the entire back of rolls. I bet your hair is cute. You have a nice face. I chopped my hair off in December last year and my siblings started calling me "PUMPKIN HEAD"

Thanks. I worked out everyday since I cut my hair. So I wouldn't feel like a "pumpkin head."

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

JG -- the ex looks like my exbrother-in-law, my sis wants to see the pic. He's a TOTAL A$$. We had to make a special trip to Jamaica to deal with him. The guy from HI his face looks familiar.

Ha.....did you like Richard's picture? See why I couldn't post that one in public? Richard is my best bud. Love that guy.

Well, I'm sort of glad jacka$$ is not related to you. I'd hate to have to apologize for cussing one of your relatives.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG -- Richard is soooooo FINE. The more I look at the ex's picture the more his face seems familiar. You know Duncans is not a big area and almost everyone knows each other. I'm call daddy and see if he knows him.

tep aff a mi name

Mawnin Ladies;

Ha.....did you like Richard's picture? See why I couldn't post that one in public? Richard is my best bud. Love that guy.

Well, I'm sort of glad jacka$$ is not related to you. I'd hate to have to apologize for cussing one of your relatives.

:rofl: Just got off the phone with daddy. No apology necessary....DAMN IT. I should have know. All I did was tell my dad the last name and he said oh yea!...I knew what was comming after that. Was his house past the police station and the courthouse going up that street or did he live with one of the aunts near the sea side? Girl....he is a HOT MESS!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

:rofl: Just got off the phone with daddy. No apology necessary....DAMN IT. I should have know. All I did was tell my dad the last name and he said oh yea!...I knew what was comming after that. Was his house past the police station and the courthouse going up that street or did he live with one of the aunts near the sea side? Girl....he is a HOT MESS!

We went up up up the hill. Cut through the back yard, almost sideswiped a goat, and parked between his house and another. The house was acutally really nice, except for the kitchen which looked like they blew up a bomb in there. There was a big open field across from the front of the house. I don't remember a police station or courthouse. I remember a bar and a store. No sea in sight. And, definately no aunt. His mom, Rosalyn (I think), his sister Chrystal...she should be around 19, I think, and his brother Asha who should be around 27 maybe.

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me................The HOT MESS part, I already know. Believe me, I know. Give me the rest of the scoop.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Mawnin Ladies;

We went up up up the hill. Cut through the back yard, almost sideswiped a goat, and parked between his house and another. The house was acutally really nice, except for the kitchen which looked like they blew up a bomb in there. There was a big open field across from the front of the house. I don't remember a police station or courthouse. I remember a bar and a store. No sea in sight. And, definately no aunt. His mom, Rosalyn (I think), his sister Chrystal...she should be around 19, I think, and his brother Asha who should be around 27 maybe.

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me................The HOT MESS part, I already know. Believe me, I know. Give me the rest of the scoop.

Okay. Roslynn is the name my dad remembered (that's his cousin). Okay, so they lived on the opposite side. Do you remember Wayne, Clifton, Ashton, Kahani, Dougie...he has a lot of half brothers (all WHORES). I don't remember his sister and I think Asha use to or is still playing football. They also have family near the sea side. So, did you have to pass the CLOCK to get to the house or was the house before they. His side of the family is huge.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

Okay. Roslynn is the name my dad remembered (that's his cousin). Okay, so they lived on the opposite side. Do you remember Wayne, Clifton, Ashton, Kahani, Dougie...he has a lot of half brothers (all WHORES). I don't remember his sister and I think Asha use to or is still playing football. They also have family near the sea side. So, did you have to pass the CLOCK to get to the house or was the house before they. His side of the family is huge.

I think I remember Dougie. And, YES....Asha played football nearly every day. In fact, that's all I really saw him do. No clock. I believe the huge part. I was supposed to go to his mother's birthday party on time; but I backed out cause I was ticked at him and not in the mood to socialize. I hear there were a whole lot of people there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Have you guys ever come across something that you thought was so perfect for you that you HAD to do it? Like a light bulb went off in your head when you read it?

I'm on this Splitcoast Stampers web site. It's for people who scrapbook and/or make cards. Mostly the cards part. People post their cards and pages. You get a weekly challenge and a weekly technique. Etc. Today, the challenge is a monthly and it's making cards for cancer patients. Well, that page lead to another which is signing up to be an angel. They assign you a buddy and you send a weekly card, letter, care package, etc.

My ex is a cancer survivor.....laryngeal with a total laryngectomy, chemo, radiation, prosthesis. I remember how difficult it was. I also remember the kindness of strangers and organizations. I also love to make cards and talk (like you didn't know that). I made Andre cards and mailed nearly one each day during the process.

Could this be more perfect for me? I just signed up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

Well thank god today is wednesday, this week is almost over. One good thing, i woke up and i think i got my mojo back...LOL :yes: for a minute i thought it had dried up and died, but im starting to feel somewhat rested and hope that having the next two weekends off will have me feeling 100% again.

Morning ladies,

Well thank god today is wednesday, this week is almost over. One good thing, i woke up and i think i got my mojo back...LOL :yes: for a minute i thought it had dried up and died, but im starting to feel somewhat rested and hope that having the next two weekends off will have me feeling 100% again.

Good to have you back honey...link me in PM please.

tep aff a mi name

Honeychild, you never lost it, this stress will get the best of everyone. Good morning to you and anyone else I have missed.

Joel and I are still making up, from this hugh argument we had last Friday. Trying to make up over the phone is hard, if we were together we would have made up a long time ago.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

for some reason i am having technical difficulties with my work computer and keep losing the connection. Im bout to go into supervision i will pop back online in a bit.

Morning to everyone i may have missed as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.