Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tanks ladies..we LOVE to take pics, Finally a man like me, my ex HATED the camera...

glad to see that the general public saw how stupid mccain was AND his rude lil comment "that one".. I bet he wishing he had a time machine right now JERK!!!

Nite u all..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright ladies, I'm gonna head to bed...got plenty of crazy folks I gotta meet with 2morrow so I gotta get some rest! JaLove...I hope you're not really up here---you need to be getting some rest, cuz in a few days, rest will no longer be an option! :lol::no:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

hey rox..

here are some pics from the last trip ladies..

Dance, these are some nice pictures, blue is your colcor.

JALove, GO to bed now, because tomorrow that lil one will be here.

Timeline

Nite y'all. I don't really have to work tomorrow but have been up all day running around. I will be doing a Flu clinic for 4 hours tomorrow, so I will catch up with you all in the afternoon.

I hope you all plan on getting immunized for the season. I definately will be as I do every year.

Sleep tight all.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Nite everyone, I will be working from home tomorrow and Thursday, so that will make the week go fast. Then before I know it I will be in Jamaica for the entire month of November.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey rox..

here are some pics from the last trip ladies..

Dance, these are some nice pictures, blue is your colcor.

JALove, GO to bed now, because tomorrow that lil one will be here.

I sure need to be but someone piss me off reallll bad so im still up :diablo: i was bout to get some ice cream but i dont even want it now. Im tryin calm my nerves n lay down. I got to be at the dr at 8:40 too

Tanks ladies..we LOVE to take pics, Finally a man like me, my ex HATED the camera...

glad to see that the general public saw how stupid mccain was AND his rude lil comment "that one".. I bet he wishing he had a time machine right now JERK!!!

Nite u all..

love ur pics awwww :star:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
@ Manya, sure I'll bring you some chocolate back! I don't even like chocolate, but everyone says Belgium chocolates will change my mind. We'll see. Congrats on the hair cut, it's probably really cute.

Thanks, Quana. I'm happy that packet is finally off my desk.

Unruly - thanks but I was just kidding. My superviser just got back from Belguim so our office is full of chocolate and cookies.

Man!! My office is ALWAYS full of chocolate or cookies. And the crazy thing is the men eat it way more than the women. And....they keep the ####### right on my desk. I dont know how that happened. I think cause I use to bake and put goodies at my desk. Now I like chocolate, but I dont really like sweets so I hardly eat the stuff on my desk. But the crazy coworkers come to my desk ALL DAY getting snacks, and when they dont see any out my manager starts going through my drawers... :angry: . Its a bit crazy at times.

McCain was like "who do u think voted for so and so horrible bill, THAT ONE right over there!"

OH HELL TO DA NAW!!! :ranting:

WTH!!! Oh this man is off the chain!! :o

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
yall i swear i have been trying to keep busy, i still havent packed, i need to go buy stuff like disposable cameras, i just dont have the energy, im not in heat, not even excited though im ready to see D, i dont know whats up with me?

And don't feel bad, I haven't packed either...I'm just gonna throw some stuff in a small suitcase and pray it all matches...that's what's bad about returning to JA soooo many times...after a while, you don't care what you take down there or how crazy you look half the time! :lol::wacko:

I'm the same way. I use to plan (somewhat) my clothes, now I just throw stuff in there and make sure I got enough underwear.haha. Half the time I'm so stinkin sweaty and sticky I dont care what I wear. I tend to

"blend" in alot more like this too. :blink: I just make sure I got my bug spray armor.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Morning Honey! I need to get my butt in the shower, lol - I SO do not want to go to work today!

I work with two totally incompetent people - The latest is that one of them is "working from home" an average of 3 days out of the week - Her reason for working from home, that the idiot documented in writing yesterday, is that she has personal things to take care of! So are you working or taking personal time?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
O-B-A-M-A.....!!!!

ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THE PREZ DEBATES????

where is roxcie havent seen her in a day or so???

We're watching it.

Lawny - I feel you on wearig a backless dress. I'm dress shopping now for next August. Hopefully I'll lose a few rolls by then :unsure:

Girl, I have to lose the entire back of rolls. I bet your hair is cute. You have a nice face. I chopped my hair off in December last year and my siblings started calling me "PUMPKIN HEAD"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.