SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
McCain makes me want to put the smack down on his old azz.

alright yall im tired, and need to carry my tail to bed. I know they say black dont crack and i dont want mine to start cracking if i dont get enough sleep. Heck im too young to be looking haggard...LOL

so im gonna call it a night. you all have a good night.

I FEEL ABOUT GIVING OLD AZZ MCCAIN A SMACK DOWN :angry:

GOOD NITE HONEY.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nelly, he gonna see the big girl draws one day, so might as well get him used to them now...LOL...maybe i will throw a pair in my bag and mix it up a bit for this trip to JA. hell if i gotta see his thin tail in a marina, he can see me in some white cottons that stop right under my bra line...LOL

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

night honey!!!

ms nelly, I don't want RG to be looking for the first flight back to MoBay just cuz he didn't know all my undies weren't lace and that I actually kept hair on my legs and underarms at times :rofl:

now I did send him a pic of me after I had taken out my braids.. looking like as lawny say a "mad ooman" LOL

Nelly, he gonna see the big girl draws one day, so might as well get him used to them now...LOL...maybe i will throw a pair in my bag and mix it up a bit for this trip to JA. hell if i gotta see his thin tail in a marina, he can see me in some white cottons that stop right under my bra line...LOL

YOU are a fool leave them draws right at home :rofl:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

quana,honey

I guess you ladies, have a point but i still say wait until he get here :rofl:

Hey everyone, I was watching the debates and I am putting together a scrape book for my MIL of pictures from a video that was done of her husband funeral in 2003. This will be a surprise for her and Joel, they don't know I have this video. Joel's grandmother gave it to me to copy it over to a DVD. So, I'm mixing pictures of the past and furture together in a scrapbook with music.

Hey Honey, sib, Mrs. P, Nelly and anyone else I missed.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Dang obama igged stubby like a str8 up kneegrow. He said move around. He aint tryna shake hands. :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Yall ladies got me over here crackin up about yall draws! :lol: Hell, when my husband and I were dating he saw every style of underwear I had...he saw thongs, bikinis, briefs, hell he even saw my period panties! :lol::blush: I figured I couldn't hide that stuff anymore, it was just too hard. Hell, he had ripped up draws before I made him buy some new ones! I do try and pack sexy nightwear for him though, cuz he really likes that...and seeing me sleeping in his soccer jersey :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
hey rox..

here are some pics from the last trip ladies..

Your pics are so cute Quana! Yall look really good together! So happy and so in love!

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.