SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
McCain was like "who do u think voted for so and so horrible bill, THAT ONE right over there!"

OH HELL TO DA NAW!!! :ranting:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
@ Manya, sure I'll bring you some chocolate back! I don't even like chocolate, but everyone says Belgium chocolates will change my mind. We'll see. Congrats on the hair cut, it's probably really cute.

Thanks, Quana. I'm happy that packet is finally off my desk.

Unruly - thanks but I was just kidding. My superviser just got back from Belguim so our office is full of chocolate and cookies.

Timeline
Ok ladies...I'mma head home and hop back on the forum in a few...see ya...and don't chat too much without me!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Sunny, once you return you gotta tell me how you put all your evidence together. I keep forgetting, me and dwayne cant file shyt till he gets his dang ID/BC corrected and we have already waited 4 months with nothing ...:angry:

i just made a batch of cookies and it is 10 at night, im gonna be a fat b, going to ja and i dont even care>>>>LOL

Filed: Timeline

how you going to give us 5 grand when we don't have any money to feeed our fams, what haPPENS WHEN WE RUN OF OF THE 5 GRAND

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Okay i got a question, Spirit has there 7 dollar fares, of course they arent going to ja, but, i could fly from detroit to ft lauderdale for 7 bucks, could i then book ft lauderdale to Mobay at the 7 dollar rate, and then the return is 27 from mobay to Fl, and 27 for Fl to michigan. Will spirit allow me to do that and get the rates???

who proposed the 5 grand for healthcare, obama or mccain? i missed it?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

see u mrs p!!

Honey, mrs p is right.. my friend went through the EXACT same feelings not too long ago.. its like every nerve is on edge cuz this trip is THE trip. Don't worry if everything isn't roses and blue skies, just lets u know how close u are coming to become a REAL couple LOL JUST KIDDING my gyal.. ya'll will be fine.

i thought about all the waxing and the stuff we women do.. When is RG really gonna see me in my natural state, not until he comes?? LOL i think my next trip I should not do ANYTHING. Even keep my victoria secret undies at home, he gonna get the Wal Mart 6pack :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

quana, you know i really want to get married and i love him to death, but it is like reality is setting in that this is the real deal. we gotta sit down and have talks bout stuff such as bills, kids, just everything and he has already got to experience my moods, i guess we just need this time with one another....LOL

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny, once you return you gotta tell me how you put all your evidence together. I keep forgetting, me and dwayne cant file shyt till he gets his dang ID/BC corrected and we have already waited 4 months with nothing ...:angry:

i just made a batch of cookies and it is 10 at night, im gonna be a fat b, going to ja and i dont even care>>>>LOL

Can I have some?? What kind?? chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin are my FAV!!!!

don worry honey, D gwaan love it ALL!! i knew this guy that used to squeeze my tummy roll..chat bout he loved my body (he was from Ghana) that ish was not cute to me LOL

THATS RIGHT OBAMA.. Fight for your RIGHTS.. don't let McCain try to make u look like the new kid on the block w/ this foreign policy stuff!!!

Timeline

OOOOHHH OBAMA .. just shut MCcain down and is letting him have it, he said mc cain keeps trying to put words in his mouth and then he said mccain keeps calling him green behind the ears ... when he is all for staying in IRAQ... you go OBAMA!! I dont even want to hear what MCcains old azz gotta say :no:

Quana, i made choc chip. You right maybe next trip i will leave all these pretty but uncomfortable draws at home and take only the cotton big girl draws...LOL

Hey Roxcie

Timeline

McCain makes me want to put the smack down on his old azz.

alright yall im tired, and need to carry my tail to bed. I know they say black dont crack and i dont want mine to start cracking if i dont get enough sleep. Heck im too young to be looking haggard...LOL

so im gonna call it a night. you all have a good night.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.