SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have actually posted his picture on a few sites and told women if you see this man, Run the other way as fast as you can. You've never heard me talk about jacka$$? That's what my phone says when he calls and his ring tone is "Shut up" by the Black Eyed Peas.

LOL - The ring tone on my sell for when my ex calls is Idiot by Assassin! And on his end, he hears a mix - either that or Never Again by Kelly Clarkson

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
JG and you know exactly where my dad's house is...topside Duncans. I didn't hit traffic until I got to Rosehall area and this is wayyy before the new highway and Lord help me when it rained. It was nice though. Got paid in US funds and I was loving it. I also did some medical transcript for for Cornwall Regional Hospital.

That's what I was saying. I know exactly where you were going to and from. I would not have the patience. The Coastline is beautiful though.......a nice road to drive part of the way anyhow.

After a while you get use to the traffic. When it rained I hated it, especially going through Falmouth. I hope the EX in Duncans is not a family member...you know my dad side is one district and my mother's side is the other...that would be too funny. Our family is too damn big. When I go to Trelawny day in New York it's like a damn family reunion. Some cousins, I could do without ever seeing again. Stooshie

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG and you know exactly where my dad's house is...topside Duncans. I didn't hit traffic until I got to Rosehall area and this is wayyy before the new highway and Lord help me when it rained. It was nice though. Got paid in US funds and I was loving it. I also did some medical transcript for for Cornwall Regional Hospital.

That's what I was saying. I know exactly where you were going to and from. I would not have the patience. The Coastline is beautiful though.......a nice road to drive part of the way anyhow.

After a while you get use to the traffic. When it rained I hated it, especially going through Falmouth. I hope the EX in Duncans is not a family member...you know my dad side is one district and my mother's side is the other...that would be too funny. Our family is too damn big. When I go to Trelawny day in New York it's like a damn family reunion. Some cousins, I could do without ever seeing again. Stooshie

I'm going to PM you his name, just to see.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I wish hubby was related to you, Tre. So, we could have a good reason to see you more.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I wish hubby was related to you, Tre. So, we could have a good reason to see you more.

Me too JG yall good people.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

JG, hurry answer your PM...I think I know him...THANK GOD he's not a FRIGGIN RELATIVE...the last name is familar though.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Morning,

Spoke to Sunny this morning...they're running a little late, so I told her not to worry about it, just get there. I'll let ya'll know as soon as she calls me.

SUNNY AND RAY - APPROVED

Nice CO, no evidence requested, few questions a piece of cake...$550 for airpak

I told Ray not to bruck dung ar back.

Fabulous news :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Good Morning,

Spoke to Sunny this morning...they're running a little late, so I told her not to worry about it, just get there. I'll let ya'll know as soon as she calls me.

SUNNY AND RAY - APPROVED

Nice CO, no evidence requested, few questions a piece of cake...$550 for airpak

I told Ray not to bruck dung ar back.

Fabulous news :dance::dance:

YEAH - i am so jealous, I am so Happy, I now have hope!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

love.jpg

Timeline

what it do ladies..

kimmy, yuh a jester u are girlie :jest:

sorry lawny.. i was out and about, I met w/ a lawyer today that was as FREAKING a HOLE!!!! I don't know if he was some father's rights fanatic or a racist, but he was SOOOOO rude to me. I couldn't believe it.. I stayed all of 5 minutes..

At first I was like okay he is gonna be a fireball in court, but then he started talking down to me.. "how did u think u were gonna fix, what u couldn't fix in 7 years?" (when i told him I was gonna try and do this w/out lawyers)

"what do u mean he is not ALLOWING u to see ur kids, what time do u get off from work?" (when I told him that ex would go pick up kids b4 me) i had to get up and leave and bawled my eyes out in the car.. I am getting sooo tired of this drama.. :crying:

can my ex and that rassclaat lawyer get on whatever it is ya'll talking bout :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yaardies!

A big congrats to Sunny and Ray! I'm so happy for you two.

Sus...I'm filing soon as I get back from my trip. I'm scared that the fees will hike after the election

Kimmy..I knew that was you lol

I'd move back but visit the US on occasion

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

i would move to Jamaica IF i could find good work.. looks like u have to go through alot to get a work permit there OR would u not need one if u are married to a JA citizen??

Marie, was looking at houses in FL, MY GYAL!!! what the heck?? a $130,000 house here (4 bed/2 1/2 bath) is like $220,000 there!!!! What dat a 60 yr loan :rofl: I hear property taxes are high too.. For that kind of money I can have the Trump mansion here (not really, but almost ^_^ )

Timeline
[ - miagalangbackamiyardsooncausemericatoodear@gmail.com

LMFAO :rofl:

To bring up another topic, Who would move to Jamaica?

I would move to Jamaica for 6 months, out of the 12 months.

me too! Nov to Feb in JA and Feb to Oct in states.

love.jpg

Timeline

sus i wish i could apply now too. not sure what effects the election will have but I am forced to roll with it.. my divorce may not be final for another 4 mnths.

For real girl, i wish I could have applied in September.. my friend w/ the fiance from Nigeria got her NOA 1 and NOA 2 in a matter of days, her case left NVC and is already awaiting a interview date!!! I think Portland had the same kind of timeline..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.