Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

It gets worse, JL. I don't know where the time went.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
awrite since nobody nah play... :angry: i'm coming out..so here i come

Phatmadame?

Hey ya'll I see Lawny posted our approval. Thank you so much for all the help up to this point. The CO was Jamaican and was the nicest ever. She was window #9. The woman that took our forms was just ok. Not mean not real nice.

#9 asked what we had for diiner last night? What his fav food is? What does he watch on tv? When we met? When did come back. That's it

What was your answer about fav food? Everything but bow cat?!?!?!

Whatever she took in that FOOD SUITCASE!

:lol: I remember tacos and cookies!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

Can I get a amen!!! Time is flying so fast I can hardly believe it. Hope I can still that this time next year when I will hopefully have an interview or be done with it.

JALOVE- have you read the likkle saying on your baby ticker?? I about fell out of my chair just now when I read it! :rofl:

yup lol its funny. Whenever i go out now folks stop n ask me when r u due so i mus look real ready! oh boy i dont do pain im afraid bout that part the most. If u pinch me i wanna cry. I may be a beast in delivery maybe it best im there alone lol

Is this your first baby?? Don't worry about the pain....our body has a way of dealing with it. Besides I hear that after the birth many women hardly remember the intensity!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "not this woman"

That's a crock of BS. You remember everything!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JG~ How are you enjoying this fine weather we are having.

I think I have a fever, so the cool is okay. It's killing my hair.

Hope you get to feeling better. Wish I was at home lounging today, would be a good day for that.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
For those of us who haven't filed yet - Are you getting nervous about waiting to file in light of the upcoming election? The possibility of changes to immigration law and this process becoming harder than it already is has me really worried about waiting much longer to file -

I just said that to someone recently. That it would be better if they applied before the middle of January. Who was that? I forget now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, trust me, I know we just have to deal with it - But the possibility is always there that it will become more difficult, or that they will pass another bill like 245i which will backlog the system, etc.... Just curious if anyone else had the same thoughts I have - in my opinion, the sooner we can file the better - if I could have filed already I would have.

I know. Some of my co-workers were suggesting that I wait until after the election to file for AOS. I work with a lot of people who have dealt with immigration at one point or another. You're not the only one thinking about that babes. Good another JA wedding I can't wait. Better start dieting from now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Sol - Also sorry to add to your burden, but they can't transfer your stuff on the return connection - you have to claim your baggage, go through customs and immigration, then recheck your bags and board the next flight.

It was pretty simple the handful of times I went through Miami. Only problem was it is a pretty long walk from international to domestic gates.

Can you imagine having to pay $550/US for a FEDEX delivery?

Quana...what's up?

I paid $110 to Fedex the interview docs to JA. I thought that was pretty close to $550!!

I paid $60 to send a small small package to JA via US post office! I thought I was going to stop breathing when he told me how much that package was to send! So yeah, $550 US for the document that is changing our life forever...$550? I would pay it but not be excited to have to shell it out!

Who paid $550.00 US to mail a package to JA?? Am I reading this right?? Wha di Rass. Dem playin wi mi mind pon dis site fe tru. Oonu can use DHL fe cheaper.

You are reading it wrong.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lawny, trust me, I know we just have to deal with it - But the possibility is always there that it will become more difficult, or that they will pass another bill like 245i which will backlog the system, etc.... Just curious if anyone else had the same thoughts I have - in my opinion, the sooner we can file the better - if I could have filed already I would have.

I'm going to tell everyone who asks me to file before the middle of January.

WOW..I THINK dis is di 1st time there has been no guests or duppies here

Except you!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey JG~ How are you enjoying this fine weather we are having.

I think I have a fever, so the cool is okay. It's killing my hair.

Hope you get to feeling better. Wish I was at home lounging today, would be a good day for that.

Me too. Me too. Today is going so slow!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Better start dieting from now.

You telling me I'm fat? hopmad.gif

fluffy.gif

Sus, FAT (where you finger tips)...girl, I'm trying to make myself a BRIDESMAID (so I got to lose weight) to fit into one of them sexxy backless bridesmaid dresses.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.