SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, i havent seen D since July, im thinking thats not the case.....LOL.... :no:

Okay. So, you're about 3 months or a little undah :devil: dat.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we could go to Cuba from Jamaica? You just cant get there from US

This is my understanding about Cuba, Sus is correct, we as Americans cannot obtain a visa to travel to Cuba, but if we go by an in-direct way, Cuba will allow you in. They will stamp your passport on entry, then when you are leaving, they will tear that stamp page out as if you never set foot on their soil. Since Brits are not banned from being in Cuba, you just tell them you are British if asked.

I would love to travel to Cuba, to look at some of their art work there. That may be a reason why I might try to obtain my JA residence.

Isn't tearing out a page, defacing it, thus making it void? Wouldn't you have to go get a new passport then and try and explain why you tore the page out of the old one?

No, I have actual seen people with pages torn out of their passpost, also you can order a re-placement passport at any time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, i let him iron a pair of shorts for the first time on saturday and he did good, but im just scared he is gonna burn himself.

JG is it 49 degrees here today, im like time to break out the sweaters and leather jackets. It is gonna be weird being semi dressed in ja and then coming to michigan slipping into a snow suit :hehe:

if i thought D would ever have a vacation, it would be nice to go somewhere away from JA but since there idea of vacay is 2 week layoff guess he will have to vacay in Michigan when he gets here lol

im hungry this morning, but feeling kinda nauseaus....wonder what thats about ????

I always wore layers and my Uggs to the airport, leaving my coat in the car. I always need a sweatshirt on the plane anyhow. One time, I forgot, and I just happened to be getting a ride home from the airport. I was standing out side in right around 20 degree temps with my sandals on. My toes were so bright pink when the damn fool picking me up finally made it.

I always do this i think it's i do not want to believe that i'm returning to the states :) and i always have to dpend on my brother to get me..and u know his crazy behind does not want to pay for parking so he circles like 1x and hope i come out by the time he gets back :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, i let him iron a pair of shorts for the first time on saturday and he did good, but im just scared he is gonna burn himself.

JG is it 49 degrees here today, im like time to break out the sweaters and leather jackets. It is gonna be weird being semi dressed in ja and then coming to michigan slipping into a snow suit :hehe:

if i thought D would ever have a vacation, it would be nice to go somewhere away from JA but since there idea of vacay is 2 week layoff guess he will have to vacay in Michigan when he gets here lol

im hungry this morning, but feeling kinda nauseaus....wonder what thats about ????

I always wore layers and my Uggs to the airport, leaving my coat in the car. I always need a sweatshirt on the plane anyhow. One time, I forgot, and I just happened to be getting a ride home from the airport. I was standing out side in right around 20 degree temps with my sandals on. My toes were so bright pink when the damn fool picking me up finally made it.

I bought a wool cape years ago at Burlington Coat Factory for like $19.99 - Best investment EVER - its a blanket on the plane, then rolls up until I need it coming home

AM070.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

This is my understanding about Cuba, Sus is correct, we as Americans cannot obtain a visa to travel to Cuba, but if we go by an in-direct way, Cuba will allow you in. They will stamp your passport on entry, then when you are leaving, they will tear that stamp page out as if you never set foot on their soil. Since Brits are not banned from being in Cuba, you just tell them you are British if asked.

I would love to travel to Cuba, to look at some of their art work there. That may be a reason why I might try to obtain my JA residence.

Isn't tearing out a page, defacing it, thus making it void? Wouldn't you have to go get a new passport then and try and explain why you tore the page out of the old one?

No, I have actual seen people with pages torn out of their passpost, also you can order a re-placement passport at any time.

hmmm....don't u still have to explain what happened to the 1st one..ppl still buy passports :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

JG your funny...LOL>> i have never seen a 10 yr old boy so concerned about his appearance, If his clothes arent ironed to perfection he is questioning me about " did you iron this? um well it is kind of wrinkly" every day i have to walk away so i dont choke him.

LOL

"

anyhoo :ot: for those of you who have ever used Marzouca travel and tours based out of Mobay, they now have a special were you can go to JA and Cuba for one price, and they handle all the arrangements, flights etc. it sounds cool. Has anyone been to Cuba before? does one need a passport to go from JA to CUba?

Umm honey I was under the impression that US citizens couldn't go to Cuba unless they have family there and then they can only go like once a year or something. The US still has an embargo against Cuba. You know that whole Bay of Pigs thing! ROFL. Hush up girl. The CIA sniffing your mail as we speak:rofl:

CIA , Cuba , oh ####!!! Cuba who said Cuba. Oh yall mean them Machetts in Jamaica to cut up fish. I AINT GOT NUTTIN TO DO WIT NO CUBA. Hell I aint got enough pages left in my passport to let them tear out anthing

Journee;

I'm in the same boat. I read somewhere you can have pages added to your passport.

this is true :thumbs: ..most ppl do this to save their old passport with the stamps from many countries they've been to

Well, I have 1 1/2 a page left. I don't want to get a new passport (have 4 years left) and I don't want to lose my jamaican residency stamp that's in my current passport.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i froze my azz off coming back in JUly, this time i think i will carry my uggs with me maybe and a wrap and once we make it to Florida for that connection i iwill change clothes and layer up.

:ot: JG you were talking about candy corn the other day, well my new obssession are chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, i know they sound gross but they are awesome i tried on at mrs fields, the cookies are thick like pumpkin bread consistency with either white choc chips or brown chips in them and they are awesome...

that is probably why im nauseaus....LOL.. i been eating them for 3 days straight

Timeline

I bought a wool cape years ago at Burlington Coat Factory for like $19.99 - Best investment EVER - its a blanket on the plane, then rolls up until I need it coming home

AM070.jpg

now u know this woman has no bizniz up on no mountain in heel boots and a dyam cape...she is freezing!!

hmmm....don't u still have to explain what happened to the 1st one..ppl still buy passports :)

No, it's lost... They just send you a re-placement passport.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u really don't want that Cuba stamp in ur passport

:thumbs: Kimmy is oh so correct on this one especially with all this paranoia I forsee in the future. You do not want to be on any CIA or FBI list!

Have a friend who's girlfriend has family in Cuba and she a dead fi go...BUT she thought long and hard..she's a lawyer and she does not want that stamp on her record...she know better

Ok weren't they trying to make a big fuss about Obama going to Kenya or something? They tracking us for a reason...lol...so they can have something to accuse us of later. :lol: Let me stop I'm sounding like my ex boyfriend who reads a bunch of conspiracy books.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Being that im "extremely ready" to go to JA right now, and want to return to the states the same way i left which would be unpregnant lawny....lol we will be double and triple wrapping up some stuff...:yes:

i froze my azz off coming back in JUly, this time i think i will carry my uggs with me maybe and a wrap and once we make it to Florida for that connection i iwill change clothes and layer up.

:ot: JG you were talking about candy corn the other day, well my new obssession are chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, i know they sound gross but they are awesome i tried on at mrs fields, the cookies are thick like pumpkin bread consistency with either white choc chips or brown chips in them and they are awesome...

that is probably why im nauseaus....LOL.. i been eating them for 3 days straight

What are UGGS? I love to see people strip down outside the airport in Mobay when the heat hits them. We just stand their laughing.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG your funny...LOL>> i have never seen a 10 yr old boy so concerned about his appearance, If his clothes arent ironed to perfection he is questioning me about " did you iron this? um well it is kind of wrinkly" every day i have to walk away so i dont choke him.

LOL

"

anyhoo :ot: for those of you who have ever used Marzouca travel and tours based out of Mobay, they now have a special were you can go to JA and Cuba for one price, and they handle all the arrangements, flights etc. it sounds cool. Has anyone been to Cuba before? does one need a passport to go from JA to CUba?

Umm honey I was under the impression that US citizens couldn't go to Cuba unless they have family there and then they can only go like once a year or something. The US still has an embargo against Cuba. You know that whole Bay of Pigs thing! ROFL. Hush up girl. The CIA sniffing your mail as we speak:rofl:

CIA , Cuba , oh ####!!! Cuba who said Cuba. Oh yall mean them Machetts in Jamaica to cut up fish. I AINT GOT NUTTIN TO DO WIT NO CUBA. Hell I aint got enough pages left in my passport to let them tear out anthing

Journee;

I'm in the same boat. I read somewhere you can have pages added to your passport.

this is true :thumbs: ..most ppl do this to save their old passport with the stamps from many countries they've been to

Well, I have 1 1/2 a page left. I don't want to get a new passport (have 4 years left) and I don't want to lose my jamaican residency stamp that's in my current passport.

that's a good reason

What are UGGS? I love to see people strip down outside the airport in Mobay when the heat hits them. We just stand their laughing.

a brand of boots...ppl usually r referring to a style like this

5119-SAN_150.jpg

Timeline

lawny they are those not so attractive boots that look like suede moon boots, but they are so warm and comfy i have like 5 different colors, let me see if i can find a pic if sUS doesnt find one first

Timeline

No, it's lost... They just send you a re-placement passport.

gotcha

Edited by Hotlegz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.