SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI guys, congrats sunny n ray :dance: I just got back from sono, they say the baby is now abt 7lbs 4 oz give or take a pound on either end! Amniotic fluid is high again its 25, they told me that hey the dr may take that baby tomorrow! wow i wonder if he will. I will see at my apt tomorrow morn.

I missed this, how exciting!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Jah'love time does fly. Girl, wait and see when the baby gets here. They grow up so quick. My son is 5 and I remember ever bit of the day he was born down to what I wore to the hospital, what I dressed him in and what I wore home. I also remember all di rass pain.

TL; I agree, sooooo what size is your other grip?

Honey, I couldn't find your number.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ya'll I see Lawny posted our approval. Thank you so much for all the help up to this point. The CO was Jamaican and was the nicest ever. She was window #9. The woman that took our forms was just ok. Not mean not real nice.

#9 asked what we had for diiner last night? What his fav food is? What does he watch on tv? When we met? When did come back. That's it

What was your answer about fav food? Everything but bow cat?!?!?!

:rofl::rofl::hehe:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mi tinks Island needs da pum pum coola!

Last I heard Honey had one!!! :rofl::rofl:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

Can I get a amen!!! Time is flying so fast I can hardly believe it. Hope I can still that this time next year when I will hopefully have an interview or be done with it.

JALOVE- have you read the likkle saying on your baby ticker?? I about fell out of my chair just now when I read it! :rofl:

yup lol its funny. Whenever i go out now folks stop n ask me when r u due so i mus look real ready! oh boy i dont do pain im afraid bout that part the most. If u pinch me i wanna cry. I may be a beast in delivery maybe it best im there alone lol

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Jah'love time does fly. Girl, wait and see when the baby gets here. They grow up so quick. My son is 5 and I remember ever bit of the day he was born down to what I wore to the hospital, what I dressed him in and what I wore home. I also remember all di rass pain.

TL; I agree, sooooo what size is your other grip?

Honey, I couldn't find your number.

You're supposed to forget that part.

I have a bright pink grip for ya. That way I'll be able to pull you off the conveyor belt and run to customs reall fast!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

Can I get a amen!!! Time is flying so fast I can hardly believe it. Hope I can still that this time next year when I will hopefully have an interview or be done with it.

JALOVE- have you read the likkle saying on your baby ticker?? I about fell out of my chair just now when I read it! :rofl:

yup lol its funny. Whenever i go out now folks stop n ask me when r u due so i mus look real ready! oh boy i dont do pain im afraid bout that part the most. If u pinch me i wanna cry. I may be a beast in delivery maybe it best im there alone lol

Is this your first baby?? Don't worry about the pain....our body has a way of dealing with it. Besides I hear that after the birth many women hardly remember the intensity!

event.png

Timeline

hey ladies, wha gwaan, just poppin to see and hear of the approval update. mrsLady D yeah i got a pum pum cooler, but me and my pum pum are tired, i have been working straight thru since last sunday the 4th and im getting tired. I keep thinking if i can make it until saturday i will be good as that is my last day of work before JA. Girl, when i see D, lets hope i got the energy to anythang...LOL... Island im already ready for that drink and Now we got something to celebrate!!!!

Im so mad im in smack a bytch mode all day today, my mom pissed me off to the highest degree and is not threatening to not watch the boys while i go to JA, cause she thinks she can tell me how to discipline and raise my 15 year old. I told her if she doesnt watch them,im leaving them in the house with food, water, clothes and cable, the oldest has a bus pass and the youngest Knows how to walk to school. If she wants to call CPS she can and when they remove them from me she can swoop in and be super grandma and raise there azzes..:thumbs: i have been mad since 8 this morning and still mad...LOL

Timeline

Is this your first baby?? Don't worry about the pain....our body has a way of dealing with it. Besides I hear that after the birth many women hardly remember the intensity!

ok im hold u to that one! lol :) im need the guy on heroes to erase my memory! Have u all been watching heroes? I sure cant make any sense of this seasons past 3 shows thus far. I am watching it now.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "not this woman"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ssa restrict!! but I will listen at my mom's, thanks JG.. i was thinking the same thing. For people to crossover, they sometimes gotta put out some stuff not so true to their craft, but mi stand by mi man NO MATTER WHAT :yes:

as far as adoption, I wouldn't mind but RG not too fond of the idea.. him sey he wan a piece of himself and myself.. :unsure: I keep saying though..RG has been a bachelor, his kids' mothers (or her family) have always cared for his children for the most part. When he gets here and see what all it takes, I think he will be alright w/ our 4 and no more.. :whistle:

LOL you go Dance you are a geniune ride or die chick huh?! :lol: and yeah RG will change his mind once he is responsible for the ends and outs of taking care of a child. :thumbs:

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
hey ladies, wha gwaan, just poppin to see and hear of the approval update. mrsLady D yeah i got a pum pum cooler, but me and my pum pum are tired, i have been working straight thru since last sunday the 4th and im getting tired. I keep thinking if i can make it until saturday i will be good as that is my last day of work before JA. Girl, when i see D, lets hope i got the energy to anythang...LOL... Island im already ready for that drink and Now we got something to celebrate!!!!

Im so mad im in smack a bytch mode all day today, my mom pissed me off to the highest degree and is not threatening to not watch the boys while i go to JA, cause she thinks she can tell me how to discipline and raise my 15 year old. I told her if she doesnt watch them,im leaving them in the house with food, water, clothes and cable, the oldest has a bus pass and the youngest Knows how to walk to school. If she wants to call CPS she can and when they remove them from me she can swoop in and be super grandma and raise there azzes.. :thumbs: i have been mad since 8 this morning and still mad...LOL

:( calm down dont worry

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Honey,

You better calm down before I drive up there and shake you.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
HI guys, congrats sunny n ray :dance: I just got back from sono, they say the baby is now abt 7lbs 4 oz give or take a pound on either end! Amniotic fluid is high again its 25, they told me that hey the dr may take that baby tomorrow! wow i wonder if he will. I will see at my apt tomorrow morn.

I missed this, how exciting!

I'm so happy for you and hubby. It's almost time....

Congrats Sunny and Ray :dance:

Timeline

Im so mad im in smack a bytch mode all day today, my mom pissed me off to the highest degree and is not threatening to not watch the boys while i go to JA, cause she thinks she can tell me how to discipline and raise my 15 year old. I told her if she doesnt watch them,im leaving them in the house with food, water, clothes and cable, the oldest has a bus pass and the youngest Knows how to walk to school. If she wants to call CPS she can and when they remove them from me she can swoop in and be super grandma and raise there azzes..:thumbs: i have been mad since 8 this morning and still mad...LOL

Steve keeps telling me "do what you need to do but don't over do it." My stress must be coming through the phone because I make it real point not to share it with him, he has enough of his own. I "act" happy like it has been a good day and just tell him that I am tired is all. But he knows!

Honey, don't burn yourself out mi gyal. It ain't worth it! If we burn out everyone around us will crash and burn with us. And the first ones are usually our kids (being single mom's). Then it will be the ones we love right behind them. Take care of yourself. Your kids don't want to have grandma raising them no matter how mad they get at us. Take it easy and take care of you, because with out you there is no them! (F)(L) HUGS

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.