SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI guys, congrats sunny n ray :dance: I just got back from sono, they say the baby is now abt 7lbs 4 oz give or take a pound on either end! Amniotic fluid is high again its 25, they told me that hey the dr may take that baby tomorrow! wow i wonder if he will. I will see at my apt tomorrow morn.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Can you imagine having to pay $550/US for a FEDEX delivery?

Quana...what's up?

I paid $110 to Fedex the interview docs to JA. I thought that was pretty close to $550!!

I paid $60 to send a small small package to JA via US post office! I thought I was going to stop breathing when he told me how much that package was to send! So yeah, $550 US for the document that is changing our life forever...$550? I would pay it but not be excited to have to shell it out!

OMG...$110 to FEDEX documents. I've never paid more than $40 bucks! .........DHL...or I use global priority at the post office. TL, you never answered me, any room left?

$550/JA = $7.85/US

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ya'll I see Lawny posted our approval. Thank you so much for all the help up to this point. The CO was Jamaican and was the nicest ever. She was window #9. The woman that took our forms was just ok. Not mean not real nice.

#9 asked what we had for diiner last night? What his fav food is? What does he watch on tv? When we met? When did come back. That's it

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI guys, congrats sunny n ray :dance: I just got back from sono, they say the baby is now abt 7lbs 4 oz give or take a pound on either end! Amniotic fluid is high again its 25, they told me that hey the dr may take that baby tomorrow! wow i wonder if he will. I will see at my apt tomorrow morn.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Oo ... I missed this. Good luck tomorrow JAlove. That is the perfect size baby! Make sure you bring your bag with you tomorrow.

OMG...$110 to FEDEX documents. I've never paid more than $40 bucks! .........DHL...or I use global priority at the post office. TL, you never answered me, any room left?

I would have had to drive a freakn hour to drop a package off at DHL.

Meet me at the airport, Girl. I still am allowed one more suitcase.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Sunny,

I'm calling Ray. Get off the phone.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey ya'll I see Lawny posted our approval. Thank you so much for all the help up to this point. The CO was Jamaican and was the nicest ever. She was window #9. The woman that took our forms was just ok. Not mean not real nice.

#9 asked what we had for diiner last night? What his fav food is? What does he watch on tv? When we met? When did come back. That's it

What was your answer about fav food? Everything but bow cat?!?!?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats gyal, glad it was so easy peasy! :thumbs:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahh lol...

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::hehe:

event.png

Haaaaaaa TL; Ray is a sweetheart and he's so in love with Sunny you can hear it all in his voice. I told her to be nice to him.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Haaaaaaa TL; Ray is a sweetheart and he's so in love with Sunny you can hear it all in his voice. I told her to be nice to him.

You can tell it definitely goes both ways with them. They deserve this.

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::hehe:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mi tinks Island needs da pum pum coola!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Last year round this time i was gettin ready to go to JA for interview on the 16th chris n i were talkin bout that yesterday, this year flew by fast

Can I get a amen!!! Time is flying so fast I can hardly believe it. Hope I can still that this time next year when I will hopefully have an interview or be done with it.

JALOVE- have you read the likkle saying on your baby ticker?? I about fell out of my chair just now when I read it! :rofl:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.