SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning All..

I know Sunny and Ray will knock that interview at the box.. bring home yuh man Sunny!!!

Hope everyone is blessed.. mi see di one Jawi wa in di house las nite so di convo seem to be off the chain, mek me go back han read!!

Well RG is back and I was SOOOOO spoiled w/ him having been in the States so long and we could talk as long and whenever we want :cry: .. i miss him "a whole bunch" LOL that is what I say now and he just laughs at me :D

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Careful there. It's so early in the season to hear frost stories. I'm dreading it, yet almost wishing for it at the same time. I need the allergens to freeze and die soon.

i was thinking the same thing..isn't it really early for frost??? We don't really get it here, but it does start getting a lil nippy around Nov.

Timeline
Careful there. It's so early in the season to hear frost stories. I'm dreading it, yet almost wishing for it at the same time. I need the allergens to freeze and die soon.

i was thinking the same thing..isn't it really early for frost??? We don't really get it here, but it does start getting a lil nippy around Nov.

Not too early for it here - we have cold nights and warm days. They were chatting on the news that on October 4, 1987 there was 6" of snow in Albany. Now that's early!! I had to check the 10 day forcast to make sure I wasn't going to get stuck in Jamaica without my snow tires on my car sitting at the airport. I would have to wait till spring to fly back. :lol:

Where is Yardie again today??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Good Morning,

Spoke to Sunny this morning...they're running a little late, so I told her not to worry about it, just get there. I'll let ya'll know as soon as she calls me.

thanks for the update - Sunny was the first person that crossed my mind this morning. I am so nervous and i am not even there!! :(

(God is guiding your steps!)

bring home yuh man Sunny!!!

love.jpg

Timeline

OKAY Islandwoman!!

maybe u can get some kind of emergency leave or something given the circumstances LOL

"I wish I could come back to the US and back to work, but without proper safety measures for my truck, I should not risk it.."

3 more months in JA :dance::dance:

only in a perfect world!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardie crew.......hope everyone has a beautiful blessed day, especially sunny. Girl I'm praying for yuh.

Hey Quana- have you heard Jah Cure's song Mr Jailer? I think his new CD the Universal Cure is going to be the best yet! Go baby daddy go!!! :dancing:(L)

event.png

Timeline
Goodmorning yardie crew.......hope everyone has a beautiful blessed day, especially sunny. Girl I'm praying for yuh.

Hey Quana- have you heard Jah Cure's song Mr Jailer? I think his new CD the Universal Cure is going to be the best yet! Go baby daddy go!!! :dancing:(L)

I have and I like it. However, I am a little leary that it will be his best yet. He's going for more commercial with this one. I know that works to make these CDs more universally popular; but it's nto always the best for the music. I hope it's not too poppy.

I'm buying it for Andre for Christmas.

Here is a listen of it for you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
OKAY Islandwoman!!

maybe u can get some kind of emergency leave or something given the circumstances LOL

"I wish I could come back to the US and back to work, but without proper safety measures for my truck, I should not risk it.."

3 more months in JA :dance::dance:

only in a perfect world!!

Yuh see mi?!?!!? :lol:

Timeline

no my gyal.. i mus go on you tube and check it out. You and JG are really making me excited about this new CD. I would totally wild out if they play one of his songs on the mainstream radio station, I would call in and rep my Jah baby and tell them to play the song over and over and over :rofl:

Mrs lady I think it was u chat bout reversal on your tubal.. mr RG was talking bout the same thing and I told him how much it costs on average.. $5000. He was like "For REAL???, well we'll see" :bonk:

I told him, hey we could have 5 babies to get our monies worth!!

i have an idea once he gets here he will change his thinking, no need for me to try to persuade him :yes:

Timeline

I have and I like it. However, I am a little leary that it will be his best yet. He's going for more commercial with this one. I know that works to make these CDs more universally popular; but it's nto always the best for the music. I hope it's not too poppy.

That is funny...universally popular....the universal cure. Either way I love Jah cure. I did notice that he is collaborating with more people like Stacks, Jr Reid, and it is sounding more pop/hip hop.

OK so I have a question about Digicel again...Steve finally did the world talk or whatever they call it, but didn't someone on here say they went through a site that still lets you print your call records with that??? If not then we may HAVE to stick with ringyard more. Thanks ladies.....for all the help and guidence.

event.png

Timeline

Would you ever adopt, Dance?

If we are able, we are adopting our nephew. If that doesn't happen, we are good just the way we are.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

no my gyal.. i mus go on you tube and check it out. You and JG are really making me excited about this new CD. I would totally wild out if they play one of his songs on the mainstream radio station, I would call in and rep my Jah baby and tell them to play the song over and over and over :rofl:

Mrs lady I think it was u chat bout reversal on your tubal.. mr RG was talking bout the same thing and I told him how much it costs on average.. $5000. He was like "For REAL???, well we'll see" :bonk:

I told him, hey we could have 5 babies to get our monies worth!!

i have an idea once he gets here he will change his thinking, no need for me to try to persuade him :yes:

:rofl::crying::rofl:

THat is too funny. I was and still am talking about getting it done. Although I hear it is not always successful. But still I am willing to try! The sad thing is that Steve makes these predictions and has so far been right about everything. He has predicted that we will have a baby before he turns 40 and it will be twins!!!! :rofl::bonk::crying:

event.png

Timeline

ssa restrict!! but I will listen at my mom's, thanks JG.. i was thinking the same thing. For people to crossover, they sometimes gotta put out some stuff not so true to their craft, but mi stand by mi man NO MATTER WHAT :yes:

as far as adoption, I wouldn't mind but RG not too fond of the idea.. him sey he wan a piece of himself and myself.. :unsure: I keep saying though..RG has been a bachelor, his kids' mothers (or her family) have always cared for his children for the most part. When he gets here and see what all it takes, I think he will be alright w/ our 4 and no more.. :whistle:

Timeline
OK so I have a question about Digicel again...Steve finally did the world talk or whatever they call it, but didn't someone on here say they went through a site that still lets you print your call records with that??? If not then we may HAVE to stick with ringyard more. Thanks ladies.....for all the help and guidence.

No you can't print it with Digicel. You may be able to ask them to do it, but I'm not sure. Have him call you on your cell phone and then you will have a listing of all incoming calls from him. All outgoing you can get from Ringyard.

Timeline
THat is too funny. I was and still am talking about getting it done. Although I hear it is not always successful. But still I am willing to try! The sad thing is that Steve makes these predictions and has so far been right about everything. He has predicted that we will have a baby before he turns 40 and it will be twins!!!! :rofl::bonk::crying:

hold on Steve my bwoy!! :rofl: di twins mi cyann do.. I would have to have full time nanny.. RG mom nuh here and my mom still nuh knoa she a granny after 6 grandkids!!! :no::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.