Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Almost forgot my manners....good morning all (wavng happily)

Hi Claire. Morning Honey & Sonny.

Anything new and exciting going on with anyone?

What time is Ray's interview? Were there others this week too?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
LOL.....

anyone know what the temp is like in JA?? i asked D, but i dont know what the hell he is talking about he says it is not hot, it is kind of cool?????

Im like dude we got frost on our windows here and it is 51 degrees, that is cool...:yes:

I talked to Sunny last night and she said it was hot and humid. Anything is going to feel better than what we have here! 34 degrees and frost - I almost fell on my butt when I stepped onto the porch this morning.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
i'M TRYING. (SORRY FOR CAPS I HAVE TO TYPE AT WORK IN THEM). I am just happy when its all over. Work is kicking my butt lately and I am seriously in need to look for a new career.

Me too - I am about to lose my mind - The one worthless attorney hasn't done anything - Didn't send out the settlement checks on Friday because "she wasn't involved in the litigations and doesn't know what to do with them" :blink: but she's still holding onto them, and came nowhere near me with them yesterday.

The "IT" person for our department just sent me an email about fixing someone's computer and handling a problem for them, because she's working from home the rest of the week (hello, it's Tuesday) and will be in and out with appointments - So in other words, I am supposed to do her job so that she can live her normal life - I just replied basically telling her that it's her job, not mine, I don't have time to do it - and blind copied my manager on it - Enough!

What a lovely start to my day - NOT!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
LOL.....

anyone know what the temp is like in JA?? i asked D, but i dont know what the hell he is talking about he says it is not hot, it is kind of cool?????

Im like dude we got frost on our windows here and it is 51 degrees, that is cool... :yes:

I talked to Sunny last night and she said it was hot and humid. Anything is going to feel better than what we have here! 34 degrees and frost - I almost fell on my butt when I stepped onto the porch this morning.

Careful there. It's so early in the season to hear frost stories. I'm dreading it, yet almost wishing for it at the same time. I need the allergens to freeze and die soon.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Almost forgot my manners....good morning all (wavng happily)

Hi Claire. Morning Honey & Sonny.

Anything new and exciting going on with anyone?

What time is Ray's interview? Were there others this week too?

7:00 am

i'M TRYING. (SORRY FOR CAPS I HAVE TO TYPE AT WORK IN THEM). I am just happy when its all over. Work is kicking my butt lately and I am seriously in need to look for a new career.

Me too - I am about to lose my mind - The one worthless attorney hasn't done anything - Didn't send out the settlement checks on Friday because "she wasn't involved in the litigations and doesn't know what to do with them" :blink: but she's still holding onto them, and came nowhere near me with them yesterday.

The "IT" person for our department just sent me an email about fixing someone's computer and handling a problem for them, because she's working from home the rest of the week (hello, it's Tuesday) and will be in and out with appointments - So in other words, I am supposed to do her job so that she can live her normal life - I just replied basically telling her that it's her job, not mine, I don't have time to do it - and blind copied my manager on it - Enough!

What a lovely start to my day - NOT!

As I said Sus, let me know when we are going to open up the JA satellite office. :whistle:

Timeline

So it's after 8 right now, right? God, I hope it's going well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
As I said Sus, let me know when we are going to open up the JA satellite office. :whistle:

It might be sooner than you think! Maybe we can start an immigration office in JA -

Well we definitely have the experience for that!!

So it's after 8 right now, right? God, I hope it's going well.

Right. I'm sure they will be fine. Sunny has had all her ducks in a row for a long time now.

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning,

Spoke to Sunny this morning...they're running a little late, so I told her not to worry about it, just get there. I'll let ya'll know as soon as she calls me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

What the H E 2 sticks unuh did a chat bout innah last night

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.